Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ?  (Read 5835 times)
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I think if you believe in the coins, you had better hold them for a long term. But if you are not sure, you had better sell them when you think it is the right time.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:07:59 AM

it all depends on yourself and on your situation It really depends on your situation. If you need to have money badly, you should sell it even though it is in green. Same thing as, if you feel that it might drop down, then sell it. We should trust our own instincts and not just listening to some advice to sell or hold them. Because, at the end of the day, it is your money. No one will benefit/harm if you will sell it or not.  Wink
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

All decision should be base on technical and fundamental analysis, if you find others coin that better in fundamental and  has more interesting project, you can sell in loss  all that your coin and buy that new coin that has more potential. This way will make faster to recover loss, and we should be do it to make profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

This is the best time to buy or if you have coins already then hold them because the market is consolidating and i expect a sharp rise anytime when it complete its consolidation zone.
my opinion about this is to HOLD because the market is increasing the value of this is raising don't make any decision that you will regret in the end so we have to wait and invest more so that our earning will grow. there are some reason that some of us choose to sell their coin they can have their own opinion about but first think twice before doing anything that you can regret instead of selling it why don't you just invest that so you can earn more.
Regret is belong to all people in this world. I am regret to sell at low and many other regret buy at high. Many regret because hold coin which always goes lower and lower again. All regret mate with the decision. How we can make not regret if we dont know the certain market moves? We only can hope and predict as the best as we can.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I would argue for holding is the right choice. because I see and pay attention to the development of coins, with the holding I see able to give a pretty good improvement in the development of coins. so I suggest holding to improve the development that exists on each coin.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:33:58 AM

I think it's better to keep your altcoin first because I see the market in the ups and downs and if you want to sell your altcoin now you will not get a profit, and better if you want to sell or hold your altcoin better see market conditions like what do you want to do

solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:36:15 AM

I think that in April almost all altcoins have grown considerably. So a bit of market correction is a normal cycle and I think you should hold it.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

Sometimes selling our coin is good option when we can read market chart. If that is good coin and have profits potential, we can buy back at lower price. If we are planning to invest for long term, better hold if we are holding good coin
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

I'd rather choose to hold because in the near future we don't even know or maybe their is possibility that it will raise high the price and we will be lucky enough to encounter that kind of situation. It is up to us when to sell and hold. If we really in need of money we have choice to sell because it is useful too. Bitcoin is in the middle because anyone really wants to get along on it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
LipCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:40:30 AM

Yes, I suppose this time you should keep the market volatile during this time. I recommend patiently waiting until the end of this June, I hope the market will thrive.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

If there is no hope of it recovering then better sell your assets away to minimize losses.
But if price dropping every moment is but your opinion, then IMO better hold your coins and prevent losses.
You don’t actially loss anything until you sell them.
If you believe in your coins, then hold in to it.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:41:03 AM

In my opinion i can hold my coins anytime i what and i can sale my coins anytime i want. But when we talk about the perfect time to sale or to hold. We prefer to make a good decesion. Hold it for not a long time and sale it as soon as possible.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

for me it is better to hold it when the price are drop, who know what will be it in the futures. but make sure the altcoin that we are holding are still on a good community and have a clearly roadmap. Check their social media & community activities,  their github or anything else that make us believe on their futures.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:44:12 AM

If there is no hope of it recovering then better sell your assets away to minimize losses.
But if price dropping every moment is but your opinion, then IMO better hold your coins and prevent losses.
You don’t actially loss anything until you sell them.
If you believe in your coins, then hold in to it.

You had a great idea, same here if I can see a big dropping out of price why not to hold that is the best option and decsion. Perhaps the choice is yours, I admit I am afraid of low price but we need to face the reality and the consiquence because that is a pattern that everyone needs to adapt. The reality talks for us to be strong and responsible in our own way.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

Be sure to hold on to your chosen currency and not panic about sales because of falling prices. Because cryptocurrencies are always volatile, the price of crypto money will get higher and higher with the spread of blockchain technology.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

If I held still and wait for the right time when I must sell it now, because we do know all that low prices and we also know that the high prices is come, we should watch for increasing the prices on the market, just be patient brothers we will rise again.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

if we see the price dropping, we recommend to hold at token/coin or make an decision if you need to release your token if needed.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:10:42 AM

before buying a coin, make sure the coins you buy will have great potential for you to make a profit, because not all the coins that grow can produce, and make sure also the level of coin users too much, when wanting to sell make sure the price goes up, and do not sell coins at time when the condition of the coin is in declining condition.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:17:56 AM

before buying a coin, make sure the coins you buy will have great potential for you to make a profit, because not all the coins that grow can produce, and make sure also the level of coin users too much, when wanting to sell make sure the price goes up, and do not sell coins at time when the condition of the coin is in declining condition.

If you hold altcoin you should make the target price on how much the value you should sell your altcoin and before you hold your altcoin you should check first if your altcoin have a good value or there is a potential value that gives you a good profit in the long run. Holding altcoin is risk but we need to hold and wait the price of that altcoin goes high.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

I always see the condition and market situation, if the market is good and stable I will sell but if you see the market condition of the graph is unstable and mengalamu decrease in price I will hold in a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: