Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ?  (Read 5835 times)
Glemiv

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

I see the market situation if the market is experiencing a downturn better Altcoin I hold. Because some of the coins have the potential if detained in a long time. But this there will be some risk in the face of the market. And I guess we have to wait to win a competition.
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

At the moment it is not profitable to sell coins, because the price is very low. I think you need to wait a few days and the market will go up.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
Genesis Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

an intelligent person holds a coin to make a profit. And the alarmist sells to whom you need money right now. At your place I would not now sell. The roll grows in autumn and now bitcoin grows naturally other coins will also slowly grow
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

I suggest to hold it first because the price of all altcoins now is very cheap then you can sell it when the market goes up again and selling now is not a good idea in bloody market.

I do not sell my coins yet, waiting when they grow in value. Also I'm going to buy a few more to make a profit in the future.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold?

During this time, it is best to hold our earnings and just sell it when the market recovers again. It would be a loss if we'll sell during this dip. Buying and holding would be the best choice that we could have during this time because selling is not advisable to do during this dip.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

I suggest to hold it first because the price of all altcoins now is very cheap then you can sell it when the market goes up again and selling now is not a good idea in bloody market.

I do not sell my coins yet, waiting when they grow in value. Also I'm going to buy a few more to make a profit in the future.

It's good if it's better now we don't sell coins,
and it's better we just keep holding it than we sell,
the most important thing is that we also follow the progress to make it clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:46:12 PM

how nice again if you have other capital to buy it back at a very low price, then you will not get much loss if you just wait and see the current market conditions. because with us buying back at a low price can get more coins, and later if the market has grown again the price will get a lot of big profits.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

I think it is better for us to keep holding coins,
even if we still want to sell coins with these conditions I think that is a wrong decision,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I choose to hold back. rather than sell and get a loss, in my opinion, a big loss if we sell it. If you intend to invest then you have to know the risks and ways to not panic when a price decline occurs, because investment deals with long-term profits. Unlike trading. This is an investment, mate..!!
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

It dependes on you on what you ought to do and the sort of coin you have .Make the correct choice so as not to accuse your self the market will essentially develop again ....

Market is unstable now so I would hold coins for better times and watch what will happens further. I don't think that this is a crash.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

As of this time it's better to hodl, while the market is still on the blood bath. Just hold your horses guys, December is just around the corner. And let's hope and pray that altcoins will be pumped.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

Now do not sell, keep waiting for the opportunity, do not know if the market can grow high or not, but hope, maybe we will get lucky, we will become rich Thanks to potential ICO projects, BTC or ETH is no longer profitable

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

My opinion is keep, because currently selling coins is very low price, profit is not high so if we are patient, the profit from this market will be very easy.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

My opinion is keep, because currently selling coins is very low price, profit is not high so if we are patient, the profit from this market will be very easy.
as long as we can still make a profit when the market is low it doesn't matter to me. the most important thing is that we can get a profit and the size of our profit depends on each individual. do not push yourself too much if we can get profit why don't we just sell it.
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

While you are sure it's not dead and you believe in it you have to hold it. When you see and maybe feel that the end is near and nothing can't prevent coins death then sell it.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Jxlmd

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

According to me it all depends on the market price, if market price is still low and down hold first until the price goes back and there you just sell it!
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

it's better to hold it if you want to get profit and sell it when the price starts to rise. and if we are in desperate need of money it would be nice to sell it with a small profit from your purchase price.
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

Only hold now, if you sell you will lose.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

As far as I'm concerned, keep it up, but do not be too worried, be patient, the market is recovering soon so I think we should focus on the potential pennies. one of your big mistakes

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

for the current position, even if there is a sale you will lose a lot, maybe the hold is the best way than you lose very much. In my opinion and we hope that at the end of the year there will be a good moment for BTC and ETH prices
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: