Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2300 times)
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
It really depends on what bounty are you willing to participate, anyway, first check this thread : here.You can go for telegram bounty right now, after you are at least jr member you can also apply for signature, translation etc.

ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

Well first you should know that there are many types of jobs under the bounty campaign, such as:
• Signature Campaign
• Twitter & Fb Campaign
• Translation Campaign
• Youtube & Blog Campaign
• Reddit Campaign
• Airdrop
• Telegram Campaign
• Etc.

You should have all account in their to maximize your profit, however you need to have a lot of followers, experience, etc. in order to get a high stake. So now the requirements needed for you to join a bounty campaigns are:

1. Fix yourself. Learn English language, construction of words, etc. Since if you're going to join signature campaign your posts should be constructive, knowledgeable and useful. And also learn through this forum.
2. Rank up. By posting useful posts, or participating to discussions etc.

Well for me that's the only 2 things you need here in order to participate on a bounty campaign
1. Learn
2. Rank up

You can find the all the bounty programs here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:02:45 AM

i am new in bounty campaign please sugest me how to start ?

First thing to do search a good bounty campaigns that you feel a possible chance to become successful. Then read their platform what is bounty campaigns all about? What is the purposed of their project? Then you need to read and study the whitepapers of each campaign dont skip this part because it is more important for choosing a good bounty campaign. Moreover you should check their website if necessary but there in so bounty campaign that there's no website. Sometimes a good bounty campaign or Ico required KYC (know your customers) this is the process of identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. But this is sometimes required to the investors and often to bounty hunters. Then after that you must check all developers about bounty campaign or ICO. Then the other way is you can study by your own if you already participated in a bounty campaign.

angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

First you must have a rating of at least Jr. Member to participate in bounty. to reinforce the argument that it already knows and understands the rules established in this forum. Then choose carefully the bounty you will follow. Follow every rule in the bounty you will join. For besides signature campaign, you can join another campaign when you are newbie, like social media campaign. there are some bounty that allow you to join the signature campaign. But the pay is a bit.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:37 AM

There are a lot of threads here you can read about bounty campaigns, you can try looking for it in this forum. Before you can join bounty campaigns they usually only accept jr. members so I suggest to post quality and helpful post in this forum to level up your rank. Once you reach jr. member you can finally participate on bounty campaigns. So for now focus on making your rank goes up.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:09:12 AM

Every bounty campaigns has it's own instructions for signing up.  Many will require you to fill out a google form with certain information such as bitcointalk username, profile link, Ethereum address, BCT rank, etc.  Just follow the instructions and the requirements to earn your stakes.  
litolapis1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:15:50 AM

Start with the simpliest plan.
Read more learn more.
Be acrive in the community.
Post threads politely to rank your account.
Manage your social media accounts.
Join bounty campaigns.
Bring more patience.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:47 AM

First, find a bounty campaign that you want to joining in like facebook and twitter bounty, you can check some on this sites:
1. http://bountylord.com/
2. https://bountyplatform.io/
3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

After joining an specific bounty, read the rules of every bounty you are in. Example rule are:

Everyone has to report their Retweets and Likes every week.
You have to 3 retweet and 2 tweet  in Privelege official  twitter account with hash tag #Privelege per week.
To help with this, we will add dates on the Twitter spreadsheet on weeks.

after that, your stakes will be given after each week.

happy doing bounties my friend.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

In my opinion, if you want to start a prize campaign, first find a good campaign to participate then you start with a twitter facebook or telegram campaign, and you should also achieve junior member rankings in that time when you reach the junior rank ranking search for a good bounty do the signature.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

Yes, as they mentioned, while you still a newbie and working your way to rank advanced to at least Jr. Member, you can joined facebook or twitter campaign. Once your a jr. member, that's the time you can joined signature campaigns. There are also other campaigns that you can check like; blog, content creation, translation and so on. Just study the whitepaper first before joining any campaign. Make sure that you believe in the project.
kuratong

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

Go to alternate currency discussion > marketplace > bounties > you can join social media campaigns or any thing,the most profitable would be signatures and translations that is why we should be more focused with these bounties,but the competition is a little tricky which is why i wont be surprised when these bounties wont be profitable in the future.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

As what you ranks right now, i think mate that you should first rank atleast jr. Member for participating in signature campaign mate. And not only that thing we can do, there are section which is facebook and twitter campaign, if you think you have enough followers to get it in. We can participate there mate
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:02:49 AM

In your case, you can start joining social media campaigns. But you need to manage your social media account that has to be more friends and followers. And also manage your bitcointalk account be actively read and post threads for your ranking.
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

the main thing to start bounty camapaign is you must have the following account:
1. Twitter account (minimum 5 months and minimum 500 followers) - required
2. A Facebook account (minimum 5 months and friendship of at least 100) - is required
3. bitcointalk account - required
4. Ethereum wallet accounts like: parity, myetherwallet, metamask. - required
5. Wave wallet account
by joining through social networking, you will be given a newbie level who only do job posing. Once the level increases, you can select the campaign you want and register in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable
marvin22

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

Reach your post to 30 to raise youre rank to Jr. Member, because most of the campaign do not accept newbie. The go to Bounty section and find a bounty campaign. Then follow the rules on what campaign you will join. All you need is in the rules
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:57:56 AM

In participating in campaign the very much important is you better need to have a knowledge or legit information about your perspective campaign to avoid you from scammers. You need to study and search first their platform and their mission and vision. And then after that you may now decide if you think that they are legit or only scam. However, joining in campaign it is better that you're in at least jr.member rank because almost the campaign are not accepting newbie rank. In addition, it is good to remember and study the rules and regulation of the campaign for you to not eliminated.     
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:07:05 AM

For a newbie rank it is better to upgrade first your rank for at least Jr.member rank because most campaign are only accepting Jr.member up to legendary rank so for now you need to do is keep making quality post until you reach Jr.member rank. Then after reaching it you can now applicable to join or participate in many campaign that will accepted you as a Jr .member.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:44 AM

I think looking for a bounty campaign that can be for newbie rankings and do the registration correctly by filling out the columns in the column and do the task requested by the bounty campaign maker, that's my opinion.
Thank you.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

It really depends on what bounty are you willing to participate, anyway, first check this thread : here.You can go for telegram bounty right now, after you are at least jr member you can also apply for signature, translation etc.
other than that when it is easier without having to send a report is by following on bounty platform. such as bounty hive. there with easy to use and follow bounty is also available airdrop

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

First you must look for a campaign that suits you best. Read rules carefully and follow them diligently. Fill up form and submit. Don’t forget to wear signature ads according to rank you have. Join the campaign telegram so you can easily chat campaign managers if you have questions to ask. There some campaigns now that accepts even newbie. Blessed earnings!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: