Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2300 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

first you must read the rules you should note, at least the rank you have must have Jr member to be able to follow the bounty campaign program and prepare the ERC20 wallet that you can get in myetherwallet.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

It easy, just go to bounties section. There are many campaigns that you can join, but you just can participate social media like, facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. Also if you good at writing content you can join article campaign
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

for the first time after the bounty campaign we have to set up the first BCT account we created and after that select the bounty that will follow, and such campaigns as signatures, articles, social media, translators, we choose one or all all can comply with the origin of the rules.
Bismillas

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

First of all you should register on this forum and you should get at least a Junior Member rank to start participate in bounty campaigns. Most popular bounty campaigns are Signature Bounty and Social Media Campaigns Bounty, such as Twitter and Facebook.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
doaremon

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Firstly, you should improve your English because i see that your post have just 12 words but two words is false.
Secondly, you should also improve your ranking in this forum by the way posts many topic which have high quality because most of bounty campaign don't accept Newbie rank, at least you have to be Jr. Member to join bounty campaign. For bounty campaign which will pay by Bitcoin weekly you have to be Member or above.
Moreover you also should have some social account with many followers (it's often more than 500 followers) if you want to join Social bounties campaign.

He is right. Improve you English or else if you get in any bounties, bounty maneger will kick you out.
In this forum the number of campaige participators are much more less than the number of total members of different ranks. So your post quality must be good or else you won't be in the competition.
Last one but not the least, read through the rule and regulations. A good maneger always keeps an eye on the rule breakers to kick out them.

farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

There are different types of participation in bounty campaigns and accordingly the conditions for participation are also different. But the most important thing is to regularly perform tasks.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

Likely first you need to decide on a coin or a token. but now the bounty is losing its popularity because they are not so profitable…
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

You can join to social media or blogging campaign, just find what you want.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

This topic has already been discussed many times on the forum. Find information about the terms of participation in bounty campaigns in local branches.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

To start you can join to social media Campaigns, and the next you can make more posts, don't make scam posts and make a good posts if you want get merit.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

First, you must know about the good bounty programs including what bounty campaigns offered by an ICO.
In this rank (JR member), you will commonly try to participate the signature campaign (because it is JR member, it is better to join the ICO with still long the ICO period to get more rewards). Don't forget to set the signature of the ICO in your BTT profile. If you have twitter or facebook account with high followers, it is also available to join the social media (learn about it in the rules).
If you like creating video or content article,, you can additionally join the content creation (it is better to have your own channel or blog).
Then, learn how to fulfill the tasks that should be completed based on the campaign. DOn't forget to learn about the count of the stake every week or end of ICO.
Now, you need also know how to claim the reward.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 04:31:27 PM by Bonheur

I think bountyhive and similar websites are good places to start and learn the basics.Then individual bitcointalk threads.
Varavu

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Many ICO's accepting Junior member like you. Just go to bounty section and choose the best ICO based upon you review. If you go into that thread you can see the rules. If you satifies their work, you will rewarded by tokens.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

There are so many ways to join bounty campaign, in your rank right now you can join almost all but you have to choose wisely and be sure that you will follow the rules and always do you best.
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

First you need to have a social media accounts like facebook with a public views telegram account, twitter account atleast 500 followers much prefered and of course have a bitcoin account because you need to post in their thread actively just to have a rank. Keep reading and searching in bounty hunter to help you better, ask also to your friends who know what bounty campaign is, so that they can teach you manually.
Aljay7

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

There's a lot of bounty campaign you can join like social media campaign. But first you have to follow requirements, rules and instructions so that you can join.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

I must say that probably this is not easy, because you need to make the correct calculations, which not everyone can do. So today in my opinion there are very few projects that would really go up in price, mostly prices just go down
Stigmooo

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

1st you should have your telegram account, twitter account, Facebook account, specially bitcointalk.org at least jr.member, then you need to go to announcement section here in alternate cryptocurrencies, then read the instruction, understand carefully apply for the bounty that you prefer to be admitted, but I suggest that as a beginner you need to go to bounty hive.. cause there in bounty hive you can connect all of your account.. meaning you don't need to submit your report.. you can use my referral link in bountyhive : bountyhive.io/r/Stigmooo
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

You can go to the altcoin discussiion section marketplace and bounties. There you'll be able to see different campaigns to which you can participate. right now, Most of the bounty campaigns manages by high level managers don't accept Jr/ members so you need to find a campaigns that allows Jr. members to participate. You could join Facebook, twitter, signature or content. Since it's your first, try joining signature campaigns first.

Sony.UK

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

You can go to the altcoin discussiion section marketplace and bounties. There you'll be able to see different campaigns to which you can participate. right now, Most of the bounty campaigns manages by high level managers don't accept Jr/ members so you need to find a campaigns that allows Jr. members to participate. You could join Facebook, twitter, signature or content. Since it's your first, try joining signature campaigns first.

Since he is juniorguy signature option will not work better for him mate. I suggest him to go with the social media campaign with his social accounts like facebook and twitter that will really help him to go with the more ICO projects.
Still I am not sure whether we can participate in various campaigns for facebook and twitter mate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: