Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2298 times)
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

to start the following bounty is certainly not an easy task to look for an ICO project that will ultimately be a successful project, if you think you have friends who may already have experience in choosing an ICO project to follow its bounty you can ask their help to choose a project for You follow, and in this forum you have to learn to read and read, ico project that hold bounty, so you will be able to distinguish which project you should follow.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LyaBog

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

Well, for starters, you need to study the information on bounty companies and understand how to do it right.  Then read the bounty conditions and perform them.  And the envy of the appropriate pad.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Yes. To start the bounty you will have to frequently participate in this forum. You will gain more knowledge and experience to start bounty work. You regularly update and discuss your rankings. Then you will join the bounty and earn the income for you.

Milado22

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

Start by creating and using social media accounts. Start posting on the forum within one month. You have to reach the rank of Junior member.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

First of all, in the forum to reply to the posts you are interested in, to understand the cryptocurrency market knowledge. Upgrade your account. Then find the items you are interested in, fill out their activity forms, and participate in their activities as required.
dravidadi

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:51:10 AM

Social media won't be a bad option to start a bounty camping, we also can go through the forums and post over there to promote bounty.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:55:23 AM

to start a bounty campaign, of course the first thing to do is find the right project. after finding the project, you can read the rules of bounty you want to follow. Take a good look at the rules. Then you can start to register, by filling out the registration form that has been provided.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

Being a Jr member there a lots of bounty campaign that allow Jr member to participate,
Find a good campaign that you like then choose with campaign you would like to participate. There are facebook campaign, twitter, telegram, translation and also signature campaign.
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

Learn extensively about crypto, master the material and theories that exist in this forum for your provision to join the crypto. Set up an account with a minimum rating of Jr. Member. Collect as many references bounty campaign, read with detail thread that contains bounty campaign. Understand all the rules submitted from bounty hosts. Meet the qualifications and do not do what the bounty ban.
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

If you have your own blockchain project:
Your Bounty Campaign is deemed to have challenges or fail if you don't have a plan ! Create a Marketing Plan on whats your targets are and your expenses. Then hire a good project manager and work together perfecting the plan before you start the campaign, to get another perspective from an experienced person.

If you are a bounty HUnter.
1. Know what is required.
2. Perfect your skills in this areas - Your submissions should be irresistible.
3. Understand you are marketing a project not just copy pasting things.
4. Work in projects you understand, this will give you an edge and you will be able to deliver high quality contents.
5. Learn more about blockchain, keep yourself updated on the trend in the industry.
6. Enjoy
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:00:06 AM

Yes I think to start investing with a bounty campaign you have to find a good and legitimate project, follow the rules that exist on the project,
you have to be careful to avoid mistakes.
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

depend on my opinion, first you should pick a good coin, second prepare your account, read the rules, then fill the form, post every day, and enjoy coin and be rich like charlie :v thats it, so simple and so easy  Grin

daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

You should post reply in any sections to earn activities then you can join signature campaigns.
popotao98

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

member rank to join in signature campaign but if you need to join in bounty now you van participate in social media campaign first go to marketplace altcoins (altcoins) then go to bounties (altcoins) then you can choose bounty campaign that suit to your rank.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

First of all apply a signature of any good company. Then join face book, twitter and telegram. Then you can start work. After this, start using u-tube and translation. You can also participate in Blog Post Campaign and you can do good earning.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

of course, start easy enough, and it looks like you've been following the signature campaign. It's just that when choosing a bounty please always be alert for pa you choose. many bounties turn out to contain a scam and are currently very popular this kind of thing.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

to start following bounty you can choose bounty program that you will follow on Bounties board after that you can read how and regulation about how to follow bounty. minimum member or Junior Member to follow signature campaign
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

Your rank is Junior. Well, first you must know that bounty has some campaigns that you can follow. They are Signature (bigger reward), social media (followers), content creation (youtube and article), translation (your native), and many others. Choose based on what task you will probably require or complete.
Then, you can participate by registering and check on the spreadsheet. It is also very important to fulfil the task gives daily or weekly depending on the bounty rules.
But before registering, you must analyze is the bounty coming from a legit ICO or not. Consider also the allocation and percentage of the bounty campaigns.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

you are jr member. you should at least familiar with bounty campaign and start doing research about it.
you can start participating on bounty campaign by finding a good campaign, and do the tasks assigned to you so you will be eligible for the reward.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

From what I know as a beginner as well, and just joined in bounty campaign. To be able to follow the bounty campaign we must know the qualifications of the bounty, after that, we must meet these qualifications, one of which is to have Junior Member rank account. Then look for the right bounty you want to follow, and register yourself according to the rules listed. Understand all the terms and rules requested from bounty for you to do during the campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: