Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2298 times)
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
You should find a campaign where you think that you can do your task every week and make sure that your rank is suitable with the campaign that you have chosen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

Look for the campaign who gives a big stakes every week because that was the base of your profit in the end and make sure the campaign that you are going to join is legit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

If you are going to participate in a campaign look for those popular campaign manager and look for their ICO project because I'm sure that it is 100% legit and it will going to be a successful ICO at the end.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

When I started Bounty hunting I did not ask peeps at a board for assistance. I just went ahead and started leveling up first by posting here and then reading some of the bounty threads and see how they work. Research, patience, and above all the will power to learn is the key for a good bounty hunting. Reading is the key. But hey you started this thread a long time ago so you should be fine after two months of replies from the vets.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Elkafi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

I think you can start posting on forums within a month, you must achieve junior member rank in that time when you reach the junior rank search member for a good bounty doing signature. That's in my opinion.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

I see that you do not have a signature. You can try to become a member of the subscription bounty of the company. You are required to wear the signature of a certain company, after that write a number of posts on this forum. All other moments will differ from company to company.

arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

I think your first rank in bitcointalk should be at least a member jr. then go to the bounty board or you can also click this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 choose a bounty that is still active. I suggest to follow bounty with a trusted manager with the rank of legendary or heromember.
Nyo hai

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

As a newbie you have to make 30 post to be jr.member after that you can just follow bounty project.
Please click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

First you need to upgrade your level at least jr.member. and go the bounties in this forum, choose the bounty that you believe will be success ( look the project and look the manager ) and the following step is choose what campaigns are you want to join. There are a lot of choice, signature, social media, blog, eth. The last is fill the form and  follow the rules.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

If you are going to participate in a campaign look for those popular campaign manager and look for their ICO project because I'm sure that it is 100% legit and it will going to be a successful ICO at the end.
Can be said so, the selection of campaign manager becomes a very crucial factor in determining the success of the ICO project and it is evident that many successful managers in this forum that also affects the success of ICO.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jugeng

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

If you have enough posts, you can find the bounty on BBS. Use your own social media to promote your project and you'll get encrypted currency.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

If you want to start doing bounty you should have facebook, twitter, telegram, and myetherwallet. This is the basic that you need for you to be able to participate in bounty campaign. You need also to gain more friends and more followers for you to have more stakes and for you to earn more after ico ends.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

First of all Newbies are not allowed in any campaigns. You fearly fast will be be able to rank up to Jr. member and then you can join bounty campaigns, research them on bounty sections of alt.coins.

Also after ranking up you will be able to participate in twitter and facebbok campaigns, good luck.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

You can start your bounty campaign by following the entire bounty campaign section. Your rank is now jr member so you can more freely following several section in the bounty campaign. If you only work for crypto currency then you should focus on following all bounty campaign sections. But, I suggest to follow the bounty campaign section that you love. If I become you then a signature campaign is mandatory to follow. Many bounty campaigns are allocating signature campaigns with a large percentage. Then you can follow social media campaign, example facebook and twitter. If you still have time left then you can create content creations. Do not forget the first thing you should look at is choosing the right ICO so that the ICO did not experience fraud or the project failed.

philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:07:37 PM

Firstly You can actually start a bounty campaign by posting on bitcoin thread to move from one rank to another, then you proceed to choosing a good project to support, from which you check through the campaigns on the bounty thread and their task for you to select which one to do.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

You first need to choose a campaign of your choice. Then follow the instruction on how to join your preferred campaign. Sometimes, google forms are used but there are also times whereas articipants are applying on the thread where the bounty is posted.  And lastly, be sure to accomplish the tasks in order to earn profit at the end of the campaign.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

I think you should review the crypto currency platform before you join. you should get social media support. you should read the white papers of the projects.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

I think you should review the crypto currency platform before you join. you should get social media support. you should read the white papers of the projects.
Yes, there should be research first. First of all, you should upgrade your account from newbie, as many bounty campaigns do not accept newbie. Also, you should prepare and promote twitter and facebook accounts. Then you can go to the gift thread and you will find many gift campaigns, choose the bounty that you think is right and take part in it.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Yes, there should be research first. First of all, you should upgrade your account from newbie, as many bounty campaigns do not accept newbie. Also, you should prepare and promote twitter and facebook accounts. Then you can go to the gift thread and you will find many gift campaigns, choose the bounty that you think is right and take part in it.
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

How to start participating or how to organize a bounty campaign? Joke. It's been several months, but it seems the author don't understand how to take part in the  bounty campaign. At least his signature is empty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: