Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

Again new project arises with two function communication and marketplace. this kind of project is new again, checking on reviews on other sites they mention that this project has a potential. good thing that I'm able to participate in this one.
also spreading sharing idea and cooperation of the team that is the most important to make the project success and achieve the goal in the future,the whitepaper must a full detail and easy to understand also the roadmap plan need to be follow.
indeed all people is looking for that, the activeness of devs for keeping us update and happening of the platform the improvement and upgrading of the apps how safe to invest here and they looking for long term project.

buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

https://buzcoin.io

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/27/9ANGL.md.jpg
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

We look forward to =) I think that ICO will be very successful. Your community is growing and people who support the project are getting more and more
buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

We look forward to =) I think that ICO will be very successful. Your community is growing and people who support the project are getting more and more

Thank you!
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

Again new project arises with two function communication and marketplace. this kind of project is new again, checking on reviews on other sites they mention that this project has a potential. good thing that I'm able to participate in this one.
https://icoholder.com/en/buzzcoin-12287 are you serious? the rank of the project regularly rolls down, I do not understand what the star was expecting with which the whole country laughs  Huh
buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

US authorities have found the reason for the popularity of cryptocurrencies

The US Congress held hearings on cryptocurrencies.

David Gorfin, the official representative of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is confident that one of the reasons for the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies is the "widespread Internet", as well as the emergence of "more powerful computers than before".

He noted that such innovations, taken together, have led to markets and regulators facing "a steady stream of new technologies that do not have time to figure out what they are carrying — and before they can understand what is happening, these technologies are becoming universal."

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/27/104e7ee47a19ed72ee.md.jpg
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Gonna save a big space on my phone when the BUZCOIN launch! No need to be verified in each single app for each single need. AN ALL IN ONE APP ESSENTIALS is what Im going to describe BUZCOIN!
lostocean

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

TOP 3 countries for ICO

As usual, we continue to introduce you to the news from the world of cryptocurrencies and ICO.

Today we would like to tell you about a new research conducted by experts.

Let’s find out what countries are among the three best countries for the ICO.

i want to share some update visit this https://buzcoin.io
lostocean

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

this kind of ico will patronized by people because you can do as much as you can with the other people, socialies with other, stress reliver  and many more. goodluck to this project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

BUZAR: what is more expensive than money

BUZAR is a project that is created for people.

Olga Buzova is a successful singer, actress and businesswoman, one of the most famous personalities in Russia, and the launch of the project BUZAR is about what is more expensive than money.

The world is changing under the influence of new technologies.

It is not easy to stay on the crest of the wave, but you can.

BUZAR is just about it: the most large-scale ICO project in Russia, which has already affected the lives of many people.

Convenience, comfort, communication, financial stability-these words will be embodied in BUZAR platform, the appearance of which will lead to a fundamental change in how we buy, how we communicate, make friends and find love.

BUZCOIN is the key that opens the door to this new world.

Yes I really agree on this one right now all of the people in this world should be in technology because right now our technologies are rapidly changing and Buzcoin will be a very big part of it because those of their projects are really helpful to all people in this world and they will offer a lot of amazing services to all of us.
Because of a lot of features of this project your money is worth to invest. You will never regret because you are guaranteed 100% satisfaction.
meltoooot

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

US authorities have found the reason for the popularity of cryptocurrencies

The US Congress held hearings on cryptocurrencies.

David Gorfin, the official representative of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is confident that one of the reasons for the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies is the "widespread Internet", as well as the emergence of "more powerful computers than before".

He noted that such innovations, taken together, have led to markets and regulators facing "a steady stream of new technologies that do not have time to figure out what they are carrying — and before they can understand what is happening, these technologies are becoming universal."

much better if they apply the sec to all us citizen given a chance to invest whatever kind of ico us citizen have big contribute for crypto currency to help for growing market to all.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Olga Buzova is a successful singer, actress and businesswoman, one of the most famous personalities in Russia, and the launch of the project BUZAR is about what is more expensive than money.

BUZAR is just about it: the most large-scale ICO project in Russia, which has already affected the lives of many people.

Convenience, comfort, communication, financial stability-these words will be embodied in BUZAR platform, the appearance of which will lead to a fundamental change in how we buy, how we communicate, make friends and find love.

Yes I really agree on this one right now all of the people in this world should be in technology because right now our technologies are rapidly changing and Buzcoin will be a very big part of it because those of their projects are really helpful to all people in this world and they will offer a lot of amazing services to all of us.
Because of a lot of features of this project your money is worth to invest. You will never regret because you are guaranteed 100% satisfaction.
I hope all people will notice this project and encourage to invest because it will give an easy life to all their users and be able to enjoy all the services that Buzar platform is offering.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

I hope all people will notice this project and encourage to invest because it will give an easy life to all their users and be able to enjoy all the services that Buzar platform is offering.
In that case, I think it's not hard for BUZAR Team to introduce this project to people and they will definitely notice it right away and especially for those investors. Why? because behind them was Olga Buzova, and of course the help of her hard-working Team.

puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

In that case, I think it's not hard for BUZAR Team to introduce this project to people and they will definitely notice it right away and especially for those investors. Why? because behind them was Olga Buzova, and of course the help of her hard-working Team.
The one thing that great in this project of Buzcoin and the concept of the platform their application is very reliable and convenient communication this the kind of platform that is very useful to everyone and can go along to other application that popular now
buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

BUZCOIN will slightly reveal the secret of Olga Buzova's popularity

The huge popularity of Olga Buzova does not give rest to some people: they are trying to find out what is the reason.

But it is obvious that Olga Buzova is a selfmade woman, a person who builds her own career and success primarily through her own efforts and talent.

One of the facets of her talent is the project BUZAR. It will take a little time, and one mystery - why Olga Buzova is so popular, will overlap with the second mystery: why BUZCOIN will expect a volcanic growth in popularity, price and distribution.

Two "secrets", and the answer is very simple: Olga Buzova is adored by millions because she is sincere, happy and sad.

The sincerity of the founder of BUZCOIN in all its manifestations is a key factor in the success of the token and the project.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/27/118fc7eccc047bdf39.md.jpg
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

One of the ambitious ICO I've seen so far with the hardcap of $250 MLN but if the team delivers the product or launch it's MVP before the ICO ends then I there is possibility that it could reach the hardcap, I also thinks that the celebrity will be the big impact on this project to attract more investors.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

I heard that without the Russians in the team, the cryptocurrency, ICO and others can not do, but I hardly believe that this coin is expected to succeed.

Well it is because most of the Russians are focusing in Cryptocurrency and they easily adopt the Blockchian technology, there are lot of ICO's that is created by Russians because they knew the potential of these technologies and what can it brings to develop their country. as we can see Buzcoin is backed by Russian people with their Russian star Olga Buzova so if all of her followers join this tokenization then we could expect that the ICO will be over much earlier.
lostocean

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

One of the ambitious ICO I've seen so far with the hardcap of $250 MLN but if the team delivers the product or launch it's MVP before the ICO ends then I there is possibility that it could reach the hardcap, I also thinks that the celebrity will be the big impact on this project to attract more investors.
for me they can reach that hardcap even is high. One of the strategies is to use A famous person can attract a lot of people and investors and more partnership.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:04:44 AM

their have 3days left before start the ico wishing you good luck we hoping to reach even the soft cap after launch the platform target hard cap next more power for all promoting the project specially to olga.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

for me they can reach that hardcap even is high. One of the strategies is to use A famous person can attract a lot of people and investors and more partnership.
if the price is high to sell the token only people have a budget can invest this but this not mean their cannot reach the hard cap because the capability and the potential purpose is very interested the advisor and team is professional and expert.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: