Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

How can i help on fire in Sweden pray litelary?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:40:57 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 11:36:59 AM by lostocean

One of the ambitious ICO I've seen so far with the hardcap of $250 MLN but if the team delivers the product or launch it's MVP before the ICO ends then I there is possibility that it could reach the hardcap, I also thinks that the celebrity will be the big impact on this project to attract more investors.
for me they can reach that hardcap even is high. One of the strategies is to use A famous person can attract a lot of people and investors and more partnership.
if the price is high to sell the token only people have a budget can invest this but this not mean their cannot reach the hard cap because the capability and the potential purpose is very interested the advisor and team is professional and expert.
for me even a average people will find way to invest to this because this is not about price its all about how buzcoin will give a good service to them. Im just saying this buzcion have potential so every will have interest on it.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

We look forward to =) I think that ICO will be very successful. Your community is growing and people who support the project are getting more and more

Thank you!

an interesting image I'm looking forward to it. great work of the team will bring this project to the moon.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

One of the ambitious ICO I've seen so far with the hardcap of $250 MLN but if the team delivers the product or launch it's MVP before the ICO ends then I there is possibility that it could reach the hardcap, I also thinks that the celebrity will be the big impact on this project to attract more investors.
their have 3days left before start the ico wishing you good luck we hoping to reach even the soft cap after launch the platform target hard cap next more power for all promoting the project specially to olga.
I hope they could think something or more exciting acitvity during ICO so that it would create additional noise in the market. It is something that I noticed in other projects which truly achieved their target and goal.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

for me they can reach that hardcap even is high. One of the strategies is to use A famous person can attract a lot of people and investors and more partnership.
if the price is high to sell the token only people have a budget can invest this but this not mean their cannot reach the hard cap because the capability and the potential purpose is very interested the advisor and team is professional and expert.
for me even a average people will find way to invest to this because this is not about price its all about how muxe will give a good service to them. Im just saying this muxe have potential so every will have interest on it.
it also attracts the number 1 fan of Olga Buzova definitely will not pass this chance to support his/her idol. now we can see its growth and make progress thanks to its team's hard work.
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

for me even a average people will find way to invest to this because this is not about price its all about how muxe will give a good service to them. Im just saying this muxe have potential so every will have interest on it.
it also attracts the number 1 fan of Olga Buzova definitely will not pass this chance to support his/her idol. now we can see its growth and make progress thanks to its team's hard work.

Thank you so much!
lostocean

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Thank you so much!
no matter what happen we will continue to support and participate in this ico.  We know that one day this ico will be famous all trust on the team. More update ro come. Good luck to us.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

We look forward to =) I think that ICO will be very successful. Your community is growing and people who support the project are getting more and more

Thank you!

an interesting image I'm looking forward to it. great work of the team will bring this project to the moon.
The picture want to show every one of us and to all participants what they want to happen in this project of Buzcoin the image just want to tell that this project will be successful in the near future
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

In Brazil the purchase of cryptocurrencies is becoming a mass phenomenon

According to Avast data, which was received during the study of public opinion of Brazilians, 12.47% of Brazilians have already purchased cryptocurrencies, and another 27.95% intend to do it in the near future.

In addition to these two categories of the population, there are almost 44% who are familiar with the concepts of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

It is enough to compare these data with the figures for one of the largest cryptocurrency markets in the world — Japan: according to statistics of Dalia Research 11% of population owns crypto-currencies which is less than in Brazil.

In addition, according to the study in Japan and South Korea, the share of those who want to buy cryptocoins among those who will do it for the first time is about 2%, which is almost 14 times less than in Brazil.

https://buzcoin.io

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/28/1407498aed8ea7a5ba.md.jpg
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

This project is of great importance for the blockchain industry in Russia. I believe in this project and support it. I think that the project team will go far
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

Once more and more will be able to put all their information in this platform, it will be able to collect a huge data of all the subscribers and it will be a centralised spot af all the info youll need. Its better than FB.
meltoooot

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Once more and more will be able to put all their information in this platform, it will be able to collect a huge data of all the subscribers and it will be a centralised spot af all the info youll need. Its better than FB.
yap all promoting and advertising starts here in the forum not and the social all information need of investor start here there have day before start the ico so hurry up make this possible to all.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

This project is of great importance for the blockchain industry in Russia. I believe in this project and support it. I think that the project team will go far
most of all people using crypto this is big help to spreading to there country even though more ico is from Russia and more successful is from there,so I don't have doubt this will be successful too..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

most of all people using crypto this is big help to spreading to there country even though more ico is from Russia and more successful is from there,so I don't have doubt this will be successful too..
Yes thats right we all have to do is to continue are support to this project of buzcoin and promote to be come popular in the crypto world soon this project will going to be the one successful platform
TonyRaut

Activity: 378

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

BUZAR: what is more expensive than money

BUZAR is a project that is created for people.

Olga Buzova is a successful singer, actress and businesswoman, one of the most famous personalities in Russia, and the launch of the project BUZAR is about what is more expensive than money.

The world is changing under the influence of new technologies.

It is not easy to stay on the crest of the wave, but you can.

BUZAR is just about it: the most large-scale ICO project in Russia, which has already affected the lives of many people.

Convenience, comfort, communication, financial stability-these words will be embodied in BUZAR platform, the appearance of which will lead to a fundamental change in how we buy, how we communicate, make friends and find love.

BUZCOIN is the key that opens the door to this new world.

make this project to spread all over the whole world makes the people know each other by using this app for everyday life let's open to the people mind what is really benefit they can get for this platform.
we hoping that the license for the function is already passed to start in fast growth of buzcoin more interesting for crypto world in the advanced technology built by the expert and lot of experience in the crypto Olga.
Yes because we know that the platform of this project of Buzcoin will going to be popular and all of that is because of the platform of this project and also can share and give a big help in the crypto world in the near future
Not popular but ofcourse amazing to and really useful to all of us which will satisfy our needs and that's why a lot of people gonna support it once Buzar platform is launch. Right now for sure everyone are very excited how Buzar platform works and how Buzcoin team will provide their amazing services to all of us.

How much did you pay for a positive opinion about the BUZAR? (joke)
I think that the project has not yet reached the level about which they say here

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 05:28:26 PM by olegna17

Olga Buzova is a successful singer, actress and businesswoman, one of the most famous personalities in Russia, and the launch of the project BUZAR is about what is more expensive than money.

BUZAR is just about it: the most large-scale ICO project in Russia, which has already affected the lives of many people.

Convenience, comfort, communication, financial stability-these words will be embodied in BUZAR platform, the appearance of which will lead to a fundamental change in how we buy, how we communicate, make friends and find love.

Yes I really agree on this one right now all of the people in this world should be in technology because right now our technologies are rapidly changing and Buzcoin will be a very big part of it because those of their projects are really helpful to all people in this world and they will offer a lot of amazing services to all of us.
Because of a lot of features of this project your money is worth to invest. You will never regret because you are guaranteed 100% satisfaction.
I hope all people will notice this project and encourage to invest because it will give an easy life to all their users and be able to enjoy all the services that Buzar platform is offering.
In that case, I think it's not hard for BUZAR Team to introduce this project to people and they will definitely notice it right away and especially for those investors. Why? because behind them was Olga Buzova, and of course the help of her hard-working Team.
But Olga Buzova have haters and bashers too that will affect the credibility of the project and Olga Buzova itself. I know that the team are very hard working and they are doing their best to have this project successful.
lunatics14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

Thank you!

The picture want to show every one of us and to all participants what they want to happen in this project of Buzcoin the image just want to tell that this project will be successful in the near future
That picture only shows that Buxcoin will go to the moon in the future and i believe in that because I believe that this ICO will soon be a successful and fulfill all the services that they are offering in their white paper.
brick_noinT

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

Who do you want to deceive with your pictures?

shitcoin
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

Yes I really agree on this one right now all of the people in this world should be in technology because right now our technologies are rapidly changing and Buzcoin will be a very big part of it because those of their projects are really helpful to all people in this world and they will offer a lot of amazing services to all of us.
Because of a lot of features of this project your money is worth to invest. You will never regret because you are guaranteed 100% satisfaction.
I hope all people will notice this project and encourage to invest because it will give an easy life to all their users and be able to enjoy all the services that Buzar platform is offering.
In that case, I think it's not hard for BUZAR Team to introduce this project to people and they will definitely notice it right away and especially for those investors. Why? because behind them was Olga Buzova, and of course the help of her hard-working Team.
But Olga Buzova have haters and bashers too that will affect the credibility of the project and Olga Buzova itself. I know that the team are very hard working and they are doing their best to have this project successful.
Though there are people who hates and don't believe Olga Buzova, I think there are people who believe that there is a good intentions from the team especially Olga Buzova to help many people in terms of accessing their applications very easy and convenient.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

But there are people questioned the credibility of the team especially Olga Buzova which is very new in the world of cryptocurrency. I think the connection of Olga Buzova with this project will affect the entire ICO because of the people who don't believe in her capabilities.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: