Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

US authorities have found the reason for the popularity of cryptocurrencies

The US Congress held hearings on cryptocurrencies.

David Gorfin, the official representative of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is confident that one of the reasons for the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies is the "widespread Internet", as well as the emergence of "more powerful computers than before".

He noted that such innovations, taken together, have led to markets and regulators facing "a steady stream of new technologies that do not have time to figure out what they are carrying — and before they can understand what is happening, these technologies are becoming universal."

https://buzcoin.io

Right now a lot of news about cryptocurrency which involve the government are still affecting but for sure once all the people totally immune in all those news it will not have a big effect for the market and people will stay on what they believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are the future technologies of our world. Goodluck everyone.
Its been a long time that cryptocurrency has been an issue on the legalities. Government wanted to legalize this kind of industry. But due to so many process and needs to create a law, it would take  long long time. While waiting on this, business as usual.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

1 day and 10 hours left until the token sale is open, as far as I remember there is no softcap on this project so does it mean that whatever happen on the token sale the project will continue? also I would love to try your platform if by chance you release an MVP while having the token sale.
No Softcap? Oh, It means it was amazing project, and they are determined to pursue it anyway. As a matter of fact, any person will be encouraged  when they know that the people behind this project are very popular and wealthy. Yes, really exciting to see and experience BUZCOIN's masterpiece.

puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

1 day and 10 hours left until the token sale is open, as far as I remember there is no softcap on this project so does it mean that whatever happen on the token sale the project will continue? also I would love to try your platform if by chance you release an MVP while having the token sale.
No Softcap? Oh, It means it was amazing project, and they are determined to pursue it anyway. As a matter of fact, any person will be encouraged  when they know that the people behind this project are very popular and wealthy. Yes, really exciting to see and experience BUZCOIN's masterpiece.
Thats sounds good anything happen to this project of buzcoin they still going to what they started thats the spirit i will continue my support on this project i think because of the determination this project will be successful good luck to the team
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

David Gorfin, the official representative of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is confident that one of the reasons for the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies is the "widespread Internet", as well as the emergence of "more powerful computers than before".

He noted that such innovations, taken together, have led to markets and regulators facing "a steady stream of new technologies that do not have time to figure out what they are carrying — and before they can understand what is happening, these technologies are becoming universal."

The improvements and innovation in technology varies from time to time and the creation of cryptocurrencies are one of its great results.
This hearing is important for tackling different issues regarding cryptocurrencies, decentralized system and the advantages of blockchain technology to our modern way of life. and this could also help normal citizens gain deeper knowledge about how cryptocurrencies work, the benefits of it and its significance in our economy.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

This is great news. I really hope the first launching of the project would satisfy every investors and Buzar's users.
Buzar will provide great quality service. I also hope they gather every bit of support they need from a lot of people especially from Olga Buzova's fan base.

GigTricks
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

The improvements and innovation in technology varies from time to time and the creation of cryptocurrencies are one of its great results.
This hearing is important for tackling different issues regarding cryptocurrencies, decentralized system and the advantages of blockchain technology to our modern way of life. and this could also help normal citizens gain deeper knowledge about how cryptocurrencies work, the benefits of it and its significance in our economy.
Well said, Hopefully, the United States congress will not be biased at the hearing regarding Cryptocurrencies. Is there final result for the hearing? It's frightening sometimes, because politicians are affected by the influence of known and wealthy businessmen. But I think, whatever happens BUZCOIN is near of its victory and nothing can stop it no matter what happens.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Hearings like this would surely change many people's negative thought on cyptocurrencies reputation and true nature.
confusion about its ways and its purpose in our new era in which computer technologies are continously evolving and creating new ways of trading, transactions, purchasing of items and the importance of financial privacy provided by a decentralized system.
I can only hope of the positive impact the hearings will create once they explain it properly on national tv the significance of cryptocurrencies on our society and economy today.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

BUZCOIN: the project - for many years

Bitcoin exists for nine years, and the first few years only a few hundred people knew about it.

Millions of people already found out about BUZCOIN in the first months — as they say, feel the difference.

And now the account can go about more than ten million people who are aware of the most promising project in Russia.

Why such a great success?

Olga Buzova, who launched this project is a talented person in everything.

Her popularity, as well as the ability to create a team of professionals who are working on the launch BUZCOIN platform — all this suggests that there are no analogues of such a project and will not appear: it is difficult to be more popular than Olga Buzova, whose opinion is important to millions of her fans.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/30/20.md.jpg
Cheerfulmule

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

Well said, Hopefully, the United States congress will not be biased at the hearing regarding Cryptocurrencies. Is there final result for the hearing? It's frightening sometimes, because politicians are affected by the influence of known and wealthy businessmen. But I think, whatever happens BUZCOIN is near of its victory and nothing can stop it no matter what happens.

I totally agree. The confusion and lack of understanding newly form ideas and technology can sometimes lead to panic and hate instead of making solid efforts on truly understanding how cryptocurrency really works. Societies are compose of diffferent people with different point of views this is why its very important that we educate a lot of these people especially the young generation about modern innovation in technology and economy.

Cheerfulmule

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

BUZCOIN: the project - for many years

Bitcoin exists for nine years, and the first few years only a few hundred people knew about it.

Millions of people already found out about BUZCOIN in the first months — as they say, feel the difference.

And now the account can go about more than ten million people who are aware of the most promising project in Russia.

Why such a great success?

Olga Buzova, who launched this project is a talented person in everything.

Her popularity, as well as the ability to create a team of professionals who are working on the launch BUZCOIN platform — all this suggests that there are no analogues of such a project and will not appear: it is difficult to be more popular than Olga Buzova, whose opinion is important to millions of her fans.

This is one of the many reasons why Buzar is gonna be one of the most successful communication and marketplace platform because of Olga Buzova's reputation and popularity that will gather thousands even million subscribers and among other things too.
They combined marketplace to their platform for people who wants to buy or purchase items and services even sell one.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Thats sounds good anything happen to this project of buzcoin they still going to what they started thats the spirit i will continue my support on this project i think because of the determination this project will be successful good luck to the team
actually many ico now is no soft cap this is not new,every investor now is depending to the reach of the project if the ico is reached the soft cap means the project continue until the end.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

actually many ico now is no soft cap this is not new,every investor now is depending to the reach of the project if the ico is reached the soft cap means the project continue until the end.
its look like all the participant are getting active for this project?the ico is already started? What is the target collected fund? Wishing all the best for the platform for helping people special for the people not already know about crypto.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

I totally agree. The confusion and lack of understanding newly form ideas and technology can sometimes lead to panic and hate instead of making solid efforts on truly understanding how cryptocurrency really works. Societies are compose of diffferent people with different point of views this is why its very important that we educate a lot of these people especially the young generation about modern innovation in technology and economy.
Yes, because of educating young people about modern technology regarding blockchain and cryptocurrency will help to spread knowledge about it to other people especially their relatives. Like this BUZCOIN, it's easier to adopt by young people and people who often use the internet and little by little they will teach it to others or share their knowledge about it.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

One of the ambitious ICO I've seen so far with the hardcap of $250 MLN but if the team delivers the product or launch it's MVP before the ICO ends then I there is possibility that it could reach the hardcap, I also thinks that the celebrity will be the big impact on this project to attract more investors.
for me they can reach that hardcap even is high. One of the strategies is to use A famous person can attract a lot of people and investors and more partnership.
if the price is high to sell the token only people have a budget can invest this but this not mean their cannot reach the hard cap because the capability and the potential purpose is very interested the advisor and team is professional and expert.
But there are people questioned the credibility of the team especially Olga Buzova which is very new in the world of cryptocurrency. I think the connection of Olga Buzova with this project will affect the entire ICO because of the people who don't believe in her capabilities.
Crypto world and showbusiness engage in this project it will have some conflict, but the team is ready for any problem that may come so I prefer to trust the Buzar team dealing with it. also, it has a good rating. https://icomarks.com/ico/buzcoin
Ofcourse because Buzcoin team is the one who will provide solution for the existing problem of marketplace and messenger and once Buzar platform is complete for sure people will how great the Buzcoin team and Olga Buzova are for mixing their amazing ideas just to make sure to provide an amazing services to all of us. Goodluck everyone.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

💙 BUZCOIN forever

✅ Olga Buzova and her presence in the media- is not a fleeting surge of interest but the stability of her popularity.

✅Olga Buzova makes everything to become popular among millions of people.

✅ This is a unique talent that helps her project to launch BUZAR platform.

✅ BUZAR will become popular, and this popularity is essentially eternal: the essence of all the technological achievements we have nowadays and ones that will evolve - all of them will be introduced into the platform.

✅ And the tokens of BUZCOIN are forever, it is a start, it is the starting point of a new digital era in Russia, which will forever be inscribed in the world history.

I really agree with those statement of yours because Buzcoin will be so much popular not in the country of Russia only but all over the world and also true that Buzcoin will live forever because it has a real use here in our world and that's is why a lot of people gonna support because all of the projects of Buzcoin team are really amazing. Goodluck Buzcoin Team.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

Yes, because of educating young people about modern technology regarding blockchain and cryptocurrency will help to spread knowledge about it to other people especially their relatives. Like this BUZCOIN, it's easier to adopt by young people and people who often use the internet and little by little they will teach it to others or share their knowledge about it.
much better if the crypto is become legalize in the US even have a taxes at least it will runs forever and all the process is legal let it be the celebrity proved it and share what crypto really is in the modern world now.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

One of the ambitious ICO I've seen so far with the hardcap of $250 MLN but if the team delivers the product or launch it's MVP before the ICO ends then I there is possibility that it could reach the hardcap, I also thinks that the celebrity will be the big impact on this project to attract more investors.
for me they can reach that hardcap even is high. One of the strategies is to use A famous person can attract a lot of people and investors and more partnership.
if the price is high to sell the token only people have a budget can invest this but this not mean their cannot reach the hard cap because the capability and the potential purpose is very interested the advisor and team is professional and expert.
But there are people questioned the credibility of the team especially Olga Buzova which is very new in the world of cryptocurrency. I think the connection of Olga Buzova with this project will affect the entire ICO because of the people who don't believe in her capabilities.
Crypto world and showbusiness engage in this project it will have some conflict, but the team is ready for any problem that may come so I prefer to trust the Buzar team dealing with it. also, it has a good rating. https://icomarks.com/ico/buzcoin
Ofcourse because Buzcoin team is the one who will provide solution for the existing problem of marketplace and messenger and once Buzar platform is complete for sure people will how great the Buzcoin team and Olga Buzova are for mixing their amazing ideas just to make sure to provide an amazing services to all of us. Goodluck everyone.
we need to convince more people what the project is for, not only because Olga is a celebrity so people are going to believe what crypto is, more investor  is looking a proof if the project is long-term and become useful.

aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

much better if the crypto is become legalize in the US even have a taxes at least it will runs forever and all the process is legal let it be the celebrity proved it and share what crypto really is in the modern world now.

Indeed as we can see the evolution of modernization and digitalization has been rapidly increasing in this modern day and it would be better if many countries, as well as the US, will grab the opportunity of rising growth of cryptocurrency which will be a big factor in the industry or in the economy.

GigTricks
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

we need to convince more people what the project is for, not only because Olga is a celebrity so people are going to believe what crypto is, more investor  is looking a proof if the project is long-term and become useful.

I agree with that, I think the team marketing should do some more advertisement or endorsing the project to make it even more popular to gain or attract more investor and bigger partnership not just only with the popularity of Olga buzova and since the platform is already solid and might have the chance to succeed greatly we should look forward to more investor.

GigTricks
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

we need to convince more people what the project is for, not only because Olga is a celebrity so people are going to believe what crypto is, more investor  is looking a proof if the project is long-term and become useful.
Let us see how their team work with it how they manage the problem of this project of Buzcoin. but if you can see the platform has great concept and also this project has a  big potential in the future we all need to do is continue are support in this project
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: