Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

if Olga Buzova is one of popular personalities in the world of social media this will be a big help because she have a experience about new technologies. then adding a strong team that will guiding Olga. no doubt that BUZCOIN will reach the success.
And of course, let us include her firm sincerity, determination and focus on this project so success is very clear for OLGA, her entry into the world of Blockchain technology would never be a regret but would add more popularity and profit for her and for her team.
I really agree you with that one, Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team are the biggest asset of this ICO because of their amazing and non-stop efforts which had been already led this ICO to be successful and I am so glad that I chose to support this ICO because I made the right choice and I can't really wait for this ICO to launch their amazing services.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Bitcoin is becoming a popular way to finance election campaigns in the United States

The most famous cryptocurrency is increasingly becoming the usual means in which donations are collected for a particular election campaign in the United States. Thus, in Wisconsin a representative of the libertarian party announced that he intends to receive donations for his Governor's campaign in this way. In the U.S. Congress, such way of collection donations have long circulated, especially that this November there will be the elections to the American Parliament. In Arizona, the Republican candidate collected several dozen Bitcoins for his campaign. Similar fundraising is carried out by candidates in the States of New York and California.

It's good to know that the most popular Cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin has been used in other countries in terms of election campaign. We see that they have gradually adopt the Blockchain technology in their political activities.
Its good to hear that slowly US already accepting the fact about cryptocurrency. Hence US is a big country and powerful, if theyve totally using it, it would be a big impact and nevertheless Bitcoin will spike.
Yes that is for sure if US totally adopts cryptocurrency and blockchain technology it will have a big impact not only on Bitcoin but totally in crypto market for sure all coins will set their new ATH and a lot of ICOs will be sold out for sure because US citizens can participate. Hope it will happen soon. Goodluck to all of us.
I think because of popularity of bitcoin thats why U.S is starting to accept cryptocurrency like bitcoin and i think in the future bitcoin and the other altcoins will be accepted and we can use it in the other country
Yes you are really right with that one for sure the US government realizing it right now the purposes and advantages of those technologies and that's why they want to join all of us and once that happen for sure the crypto market will grow very huge and a lot of ICOs also with have special fundamentals like Buzcoin will be very huge also in the future. Goodluck to all of us.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

BUZCOIN will embody all the hopes of investors in cryptocurrency

▫️The cryptocurrency BUZCOIN, which is named like its founder Olga Buzova, has the potential to realize all that things investors want in the crypto world.

▫️On the one hand, BUZCOIN has a team that is developing a platform BUZAR and everything connected with the functioning of BUZCOIN.

▫️On the other hand, BUZCOIN is decentralization. And one more thing: the token is provided with the most important in this world — the trust, the trust that millions of fans of Olga Buzova feel for her projects.

▫️The feature of BUZCOIN is team and credibility with the huge number of people- these make the project unique in its development.

https://buzcoin.io

The designs and names of this token are perfect and it reflects on the Founder and the entire team of this project with diligence and heart in the development of all parts of this project. Providing life to this project is the number of people who support it and the diligence of the entire team of Olga Buzova. I'm sure that the success of this project is near Cheesy
there any news from russia if this project already show from Olga promoting?we know Olga have a lot of fans which is big help to the project but the most important if those fans know Olga has a project like this?

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

▫️The cryptocurrency BUZCOIN, which is named like its founder Olga Buzova, has the potential to realize all that things investors want in the crypto world.

▫️On the one hand, BUZCOIN has a team that is developing a platform BUZAR and everything connected with the functioning of BUZCOIN.

▫️On the other hand, BUZCOIN is decentralization. And one more thing: the token is provided with the most important in this world — the trust, the trust that millions of fans of Olga Buzova feel for her projects.

▫️The feature of BUZCOIN is team and credibility with the huge number of people- these make the project unique in its development.

The designs and names of this token are perfect and it reflects on the Founder and the entire team of this project with diligence and heart in the development of all parts of this project. Providing life to this project is the number of people who support it and the diligence of the entire team of Olga Buzova. I'm sure that the success of this project is near Cheesy
I agree we can see the rating of BUZCOIN its to high. i can tell that it was the support of her fan so she achieves a high rating in some sites like https://icomarks.com/ico/buzcoin "8.7".
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

if Olga Buzova is one of popular personalities in the world of social media this will be a big help because she have a experience about new technologies. then adding a strong team that will guiding Olga. no doubt that BUZCOIN will reach the success.
And of course, let us include her firm sincerity, determination and focus on this project so success is very clear for OLGA, her entry into the world of Blockchain technology would never be a regret but would add more popularity and profit for her and for her team.
I really agree you with that one, Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team are the biggest asset of this ICO because of their amazing and non-stop efforts which had been already led this ICO to be successful and I am so glad that I chose to support this ICO because I made the right choice and I can't really wait for this ICO to launch their amazing services.
Olga Buzova is the founder that makes it popular in Russia and it team that make every step of the project successful, they are doing great. also, the platform of the project is also great.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

because she one of the bounty participant before even she is popular celebrity in a Russia she try to experience what being a participant she learns and studies about crypto until she builds her own token.

Really? Olga was a bounty participant before? this is new to me and thanks for the information, to think that a superstar will do a job like this is amazing. she really have a strong determination to study these new technology and wanted to share to all of her followers.
Wow! That is really great and this is the first time that I've heard Olga Buzova was a bounty participant also no wonder she has a great ideas for this ICO which led this ICO to success. I am so amaze with her even if she is so much popular and already rich she still wants to hands on for her to experience things so she can make a better ideas for her to know what she gonna do here in crypto world. Thank you so much for sharing this information.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Olga Buzova is the founder that makes it popular in Russia and it team that make every step of the project successful, they are doing great. also, the platform of the project is also great.
Yes, the whole idea's, vision and mission of this project was perfect and its designed to replace Telegram and Facebook in Russia in the case of blocking the latter. In addition her credibility, sincerity and determination of its founder "Olga" to this project. That is why I'm sure that it will success.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

there any news from russia if this project already show from Olga promoting?we know Olga have a lot of fans which is big help to the project but the most important if those fans know Olga has a project like this?
Yes, Olga Buzova already promote this Token (Buzcoin) and project (Buzar) in Russia using Media, Magazines and of course press-con. Yes, all Olga's fans know about her project and they are willing to support it. Actually, many of Olga's fans do not know Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency but they are all willing to support this project because of their love, respect and belief in their Idol.

Sources:

https://neironix.io/news/partner_news/2119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMibf9Lkcsw

meltoooot

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

Yes, Olga Buzova already promote this Token (Buzcoin) and project (Buzar) in Russia using Media, Magazines and of course press-con. Yes, all Olga's fans know about her project and they are willing to support it. Actually, many of Olga's fans do not know Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency but they are all willing to support this project because of their love, respect and belief in their Idol.

Sources:

even they didn't know about crypto they support Olga? In what way? I know about the magazine that is for us magazine right?loyalty of the fans it's ok but how they support Olga in crypto if didn't know about this?

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

we hoping this not going to fail because this is the first time Olga have own project and token maybe to make it sure she needs a good and more experienced advisor just to make it sure those step is going to succeed..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

we hoping this not going to fail because this is the first time Olga have own project and token maybe to make it sure she needs a good and more experienced advisor just to make it sure those step is going to succeed..
It will succeed, trust me! Buzar team from higher to lower rank was professionals and experts in this kind of activities. Olga Buzova is bright for choosing her team to handle a great project like this. Don't be scare and make you own research and continue to support this project.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

It will succeed, trust me! Buzar team from higher to lower rank was professionals and experts in this kind of activities. Olga Buzova is bright for choosing her team to handle a great project like this. Don't be scare and make you own research and continue to support this project.
Yes, Buzar entire team has a good background and reputation in their designations. And because Olga is bright, she gets people with skills when it comes to Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency to take care of the issues covered by their skills.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

Sources:

even they didn't know about crypto they support Olga? In what way? I know about the magazine that is for us magazine right?loyalty of the fans it's ok but how they support Olga in crypto if didn't know about this?
Yes and it was written with the statement before, by chance if I see the Link / Source again I will send it to you for future reference. Correct, they say some of Olga's fans hear about Blockchain and Crypto for the first time but according to them they are willing to support Olga with this project. Maybe the team conduct simple/basics tutorial how to invest in Cryptocurrency or they advice the audience to watch Blockchain and Crypto in YouTube to get some ideas.

Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

Sources:

Yes and it was written with the statement before, by chance if I see the Link / Source again I will send it to you for future reference. Correct, they say some of Olga's fans hear about Blockchain and Crypto for the first time but according to them they are willing to support Olga with this project. Maybe the team conduct simple/basics tutorial how to invest in Cryptocurrency or they advice the audience to watch Blockchain and Crypto in YouTube to get some ideas.
Guys, Don't bother yourselves Cheesy According to Buzar team, 12 million fans of Olga is willing to support no matter what. Even they know or didn't know about Crypto. That matter is our advantages Grin
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Sources:

it was just easy for her to use media. all her supporter will definitely not pass this one. we do know Olga Buzova has some hater but who cares about them Olga Buzova will bring profit to her investor and all fans that support her. I see this project is successful.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

Sources:

Guys, Don't bother yourselves Cheesy According to Buzar team, 12 million fans of Olga is willing to support no matter what. Even they know or didn't know about Crypto. That matter is our advantages Grin
Great thanks for the info, 12million fans is not a joke. I'm grateful that I participate in this project. i hope Olga Buzova bring us to the moon.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Sources:

it was just easy for her to use media. all her supporter will definitely not pass this one. we do know Olga Buzova has some hater but who cares about them Olga Buzova will bring profit to her investor and all fans that support her. I see this project is successful.
All projects, companies, political person and artists have a haters and it because of their envy and not contented to their own life. But I think the haters can not defeat a project with a solid foundation like Buzar.
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

That's how the project works. They need to maintain their network with people. I love to hear that Buzcoin is decentralized so we're not prone on hackers.
I believe on Buzar platform it's like ultimate Amazon Exchange.
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Nicolas Maduro: the sovereign bolívar will be "tied" to Petro

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said that during the monetary reform on the market in this country will be new money — the sovereign bolivars instead of the current Venezuelan Bolivar, which will be "tied" to the state cryptocurrency of the Bolivarian Republic - Petro.

New funds will be put into circulation from August 20, and their financial "recharge" will be carried out through the fact that Petro crypto-coins have security in the form of state oil reserves.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/08/05/30863eee2dee1d53cd.md.jpg
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

This is great the most HOt topic,

Why BUZCOIN and Olga Buzova are the most hot topics for discussion?

If you read the press , you will definitely find a lot of boring news.

Why? Because the real passion is boiling in social networks, where the top topic for discussion is Olga Buzova and her projects.

Now almost all people know about Olga Buzova, which means that her project BUZAR and cryptocurrency BUZCOIN — also on hearing.

People talk about the project — and if earlier burning topics were discussed in the kitchens, now the messengers are full of discussions about what awaits us all together with the planned launch of BUZAR platform.

This project is a landmark event for Russia, as it will allow to achieve a significant improvement in the quality of communication between people.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985.1073741828.366805253813711/418037752023794/?type=3&theater
May i know which social network Olga Buzova is being talked about? Maybe only in a Russian social network because there she is known. If not because of Buzcoin I would have known and heard about her.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: