Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:36:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34123 times)
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

Every investor need to know all of this, What can we expect from Buzcoin in the near future? Who is your target audience? What is the main value you offer your clients?   What will the collected money go for? Just normal question of every ico..
you can expect the buzcoin in future because of the potential what buzcoin can give to all the client who truly believe of this project for the target audience they talk about it especially like celebrity also who trust and using crypto,the money fund I think they using for market and for improvement of the system to have a good service for all using crypto.
You may be right, but the team picked a bad time to run the ICO. They had to study the market situation and choose another time.
Why did you say that the wrong time was chosen for their ICO? Do you have a solid basis? Or are your eyes focused on Bitcoin Value? Do we really need to rely on that or the potential of this project and it can do for the community? Buzar/Buzcoin really needs to wait for BTC's value to increase or the flow in the market to be better before it starts with ICO? What if it succeeds in this Market status and Bitcoin value?
Just as any other platform started way back, they also started from the basics, do we really think that if this thread about this buzar/buzcoin circulation every now and then there will be now growth? This is just the start, all beginnings are hard, but it is better to start now that not at all.
Every ICO project will start in to the hard beginning but every project is looking forward for the success of their ICO and also the hard work of the developer and the team like Buzcoin their team is working for the best of this project

You really think that they have chances to bring something new to us? This project doesn't have anything to shock us and investors saw that !

i think we do not think the same way, let the result of this project prove you how investors see things in their own perspective. let the result will tell how good this project and how the community support it.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

This project will be very interesting for long-term investors. The project team has set itself very difficult goals, but I am sure that they will be able to fulfill them.
I agree the project has a lot of potentials to grow and to be even recognized more in the market and its really not impossible due to the influence of Olga buzova the platform is really suited for the longterm goals.
Yes, the project has a potential to grow if there are investors that will support and trust the team and the platform. Though, Olga Buzova is doing her best to help the team and encourage more investors, it is good that all people who created this project will help each other to be successful and last forever in the market.
I read that fundraising is going bad, and it's not a bad idea, and once again I repeat that the team did not study the crypto market and launched the ICO not at a very good time.

lets dont speculate on unofficial things. let the result speaks for itself. it is easy to say that ico is going bad but it is not the right time to conclude .maybe the timing of the project hits the bear market but it is stil on going and let the project finish its ico be concluding.
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

This project will be very interesting for long-term investors. The project team has set itself very difficult goals, but I am sure that they will be able to fulfill them.
I agree the project has a lot of potentials to grow and to be even recognized more in the market and its really not impossible due to the influence of Olga buzova the platform is really suited for the longterm goals.
this is not about the popularity of the person this is talk about the future of everyone who believes in crypto Olga have an idea just to share for us,much important now is to achieve the target of the project and launch on target date.
You have point but besides with her influence in media and crpyto this will indeed help the project to succeed even greater and from my own perspective olga buzova is using her popularity to help the project to succeed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

Yes, the project has a potential to grow if there are investors that will support and trust the team and the platform. Though, Olga Buzova is doing her best to help the team and encourage more investors, it is good that all people who created this project will help each other to be successful and last forever in the market.
I read that fundraising is going bad, and it's not a bad idea, and once again I repeat that the team did not study the crypto market and launched the ICO not at a very good time.

lets dont speculate on unofficial things. let the result speaks for itself. it is easy to say that ico is going bad but it is not the right time to conclude .maybe the timing of the project hits the bear market but it is stil on going and let the project finish its ico be concluding.
I agree and i am really confident that buzcoin project will definitely make it in ICO. Lets just all wait for the results making conclusion will not help the project to succeed lets all hope for the best fornbuzcoin project and let the team handle since they're the one who is expert on this matter.

GigTricks
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

I agree and i am really confident that buzcoin project will definitely make it in ICO. Lets just all wait for the results making conclusion will not help the project to succeed lets all hope for the best fornbuzcoin project and let the team handle since they're the one who is expert on this matter.
Yes thats true because this kind of platform thats  everybody needs now a days and because to many people are using android phone or smart phone this type of application that everyone can fit
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

Things which some BUZCOIN critics don't understand

▫️Obviously, some critics of Olga Buzova's project BUZCOIN don't understand why it was created.

▫️Sometimes there are claims that they do not have enough information, although the official website of the project has all the necessary data — this is exactly why BUZCOIN differs from many other ICO-projects.

▫️There is a specifics behind BUZCOIN, a team, a clear concept of a global market place- BUZAR platform, which lots of Olga Buzova's fans are waiting for.

▫️Those projects in which Olga Buzova takes part, become very popular and commercially viable.

▫️Therefore, BUZCOIN is a transparent and honest project, and those who invest in BUZCOIN have already made the right choice.

https://buzcoin.io

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/07/36.md.jpg
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

▫️Obviously, some critics of Olga Buzova's project BUZCOIN don't understand why it was created.

▫️Sometimes there are claims that they do not have enough information, although the official website of the project has all the necessary data — this is exactly why BUZCOIN differs from many other ICO-projects.

▫️There is a specifics behind BUZCOIN, a team, a clear concept of a global market place- BUZAR platform, which lots of Olga Buzova's fans are waiting for.

▫️Those projects in which Olga Buzova takes part, become very popular and commercially viable.

▫️Therefore, BUZCOIN is a transparent and honest project, and those who invest in BUZCOIN have already made the right choice.

This are the nocoiners people who wants to pull down Olga's regime. I guess she wanted to make a coin that will disrupt the world of social media. Especially facebook,Instagram, Twitter- Honestly speaking I really admire Olga's legitimacy of her project.
hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

Almost at one time, two projects with similar names appeared: Buzzshow and Buzcoin. One collected money, and then stopped working, and the second is not clear how it will develop.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:17:37 AM

Almost at one time, two projects with similar names appeared: Buzzshow and Buzcoin. One collected money, and then stopped working, and the second is not clear how it will develop.

Yeah the name is a bit similar and this is the first time I've heard about the Buzzshow project, do they have a celebrity too like Olga Buzova? I wonder what happen to to Buzzshow that cause to stop working but Buzcoin is different if you are following the news on their channel then you will see how the CEO dedicate her time to complete this platform.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

So they were called critics, because the mistakes are just what they are looking for and sometimes even invented but there's no strong basis. Yes, all the information we need to know is on the website and your white paper. If you're lazy to read it I'm sure you will not see the necessary data that you need to know and if you are one of the critics I'm also sure that you are blind to these facts.

joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

This is one of the smart projects I see. The front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.
Yes ofcourse that will happen if you watch or follow this ICO since from the start you will see the efforts of Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team for their projects and they always give updates on their supporters that's why I really love them and that is the reason why this ICO gonna be successful.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

In thousands of stores of Chile people began to pay in cryptocurrencies

In Chile, a local platform for the payment services Flow announced the beginning of cooperation with the cryptocurrency exchange Cryptomkt so that Chileans were able
to purchase goods and pay for services using cryptocurrencies.

We are talking about at least five thousand stores that are ready to accept Bitcoins, Ethers and Lumens for payment.

Also, there will be free exchange of cryptocurrencies to Euro and Chilean peso.

Initially, the number of those who will start paying with cryptocurrencies in Chile will be about 20 thousand people — as much as there are in Flow's users database.

It's raining good news with a positive view from Cryptocurrency. It's amazing to know that there are personalities that are preparing to better manage the flow of Cryptocurrencies there. And of course it is also fun to have shops and people there that willing to get involved with Crypto's payment and receipt on their daily transactions.
Yes this means good for the all of us especially for long term and ofcourse by supporting this ICO, I'm so glad that I've chose to support them since from the start because I've made the right choice and right now a lot of people really amaze with Buzcoin. Can't wait for them to completes their projects so the world will see how amazing they are.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

Now that some country is on monetary reform, Crypto currency is now one laid on the table, it will never out of the option. More and more people were giving positive comments and reviews within it. Now that Buzcoin offers a Messenger and Marketplace in a platform, its more easier and convenient now. And by people who has reputation of understanding the advantages of internet, we can expect something great.
yes that's right more people now is much curiosity about the crypto they read about crypto our internet or technology getting an advance, I remembered in first place yahoo messenger is the one can people use to communicate to friend family and love one after a year past there a lot of apps create just to contact all important people but now not only just contact there have also a marketplace this is nice.

Yahoo messenger already lacks features and not even up to date and wasnt able to adapt with the fast changing innovation of technology, might put those apps somewhere.
Not only that facebook too which has also a marketplace but one thing it is centralized so we are not safe with the owners and developers. Unlike Buzar platform which is decentralize and using blockchain technology which will be more faster and secured than any other existing communication and marketplace platform.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

This is one of the smart projects I see. The front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.
Yes ofcourse that will happen if you watch or follow this ICO since from the start you will see the efforts of Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team for their projects and they always give updates on their supporters that's why I really love them and that is the reason why this ICO gonna be successful.
With all the updates and development of their project, Olga will always there to help and to work with the team. That's why the entire team of Buzar / Buzcoin team is really working harder because their leader like Olga who is not just a commander but he is acting for all developments.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

Its just claimed criticism as long as there is no evidence and basis that can justify that the project wont run afterwards. A popular iconic star wont consider putting her reputation at risk.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

Its just claimed criticism as long as there is no evidence and basis that can justify that the project wont run afterwards. A popular iconic star wont consider putting her reputation at risk.

Thank you so much!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

BUZCOIN — is not for speculations

Some people try to calculate how much money they have managed to raise through the sale of BUZCOIN, but they do not understand that the amount of money is not the main thing.

BUZCOIN is not chasing to raise a huge amount of money.

There are projects that collect millions of dollars during the ICO, and then bring to the market a very weak product as too much time was devoted to the financing of the project.

For BUZCOIN the main thing is to be successful, the best in the world in terms of its indicators of BUZAR technology platform, the launch of which is prepared by professionals.

BUZCOIN is like Bitcoin, not for speculation, but for a pass to a new world.

But if Bitcoin embodies the early stage of blockchain development, then BUZCOIN becomes a manifestation of the mature age of new technologies, it is a large-scale project that marks the arrival of a completely new approach to the implementation of projects in the field of cryptocurrencies.

It's just the beginning!

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/08/37.md.jpg
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

this is not about the popularity of the person this is talk about the future of everyone who believes in crypto Olga have an idea just to share for us,much important now is to achieve the target of the project and launch on target date.
Then you'll also see that besides the team is Olga Buzova is also working hard on the development of this project and she himself gives her time even though we know that she's very busy in her life as Celebrity. You can also see in her personality that she does not want to disappoint the person who believes in her ability.
Olga Buzova gives her best for this ICO because she is one of the creator of this project. She even want to have this ICO successful because she believes that this platform will help a lot of people in the future.
Yes, so she does everything she can to be with the team for the development of this project. We'll also find that she's really looking for time, to care for and monitor the development of her project.

buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

Young generation believes in the long-term success of Bitcoin

A new study conducted by the American portal Bankrate, showed that Millennials believe in Bitcoin most of all in the specific relation to the total number of respondents (those who are now from 18 to 37 years), considering them as a tool for long-term investment.

Among this group, 5% spoke in favor of investing in Bitcoins for a period of 10 years or more.

However, only 1.2% of generation X (age group 38 to 53) have a similar view.

And among the age group of 54 to 72 years, less than one percent believe in Bitcoins as a tool for long-term investment.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/08/38ac463276dd2aba3a.md.jpg
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

Young generation believes in the long-term success of Bitcoin

A new study conducted by the American portal Bankrate, showed that Millennials believe in Bitcoin most of all in the specific relation to the total number of respondents (those who are now from 18 to 37 years), considering them as a tool for long-term investment.

Among this group, 5% spoke in favor of investing in Bitcoins for a period of 10 years or more.

However, only 1.2% of generation X (age group 38 to 53) have a similar view.

And among the age group of 54 to 72 years, less than one percent believe in Bitcoins as a tool for long-term investment.

I agree because Young generation or millennials in this era has more aggressive to seek more knowledge and they are open to acquiring more information than non millennials and most young people find out the potentials of bitcoin that the chance of a possibility of earning profit is a higher  than with non millennials which are afraid or finding risky investing in crypto.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: