Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:13:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34125 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

Every third person dreams about the salary in cryptocurrency

The survey, which was conducted using the Google Survey sociological panel, and was organized by the British company Sage, showed that 31% of respondents "would be happy" if most of their salaries were in cryptocurrencies, and 15% said they would be happy to see all their income in the form of cryptocurrency.

One thousand people took part in the survey, of which 37% concretized their attitude to cryptocurrencies in such a way that they are ready to receive a small part of the salary in cryptocurrency "for the sake of experiment", but not more than 20% of their total income.

11% of respondents said that they are ready to accept cryptocurrency as payment for their work, but in the range of 61 to 80%, as they are not ready to completely abandon the usual money.

It has also turned out that women are less likely to get paid in cryptocurrencies — those were only 25%, while 75% of men said that they are open to such an opportunity.

At the same time, if we consider that 90% of all Bitcoins are owned by men, we can say that changes towards greater involvement of women in the crypto world are becoming a trend.

According to the age dimension, people from 25 to 34 years show the most desire to receive a salary in cryptocurrency -those in this group are 33%.

Great interest in such a proposal remains at the age of 35 to 44 years, but in older group there is a sharp drop in the desire to receive any salary payments in the form of cryptocurrencies.

https://buzcoin.io

It's nice to have this kind of surveys because we know the truth behind our distances and happy to know that there are some people who want to embrace cryptocurrency and enjoy it with their daily lives. It is also surprising that some of them want to pay their jobs cryptocurrency. Now we see that a large percentage of people around the world are becoming familiar with cryptocurrency.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

The survey, which was conducted using the Google Survey sociological panel, and was organized by the British company Sage, showed that 31% of respondents "would be happy" if most of their salaries were in cryptocurrencies, and 15% said they would be happy to see all their income in the form of cryptocurrency.

One thousand people took part in the survey, of which 37% concretized their attitude to cryptocurrencies in such a way that they are ready to receive a small part of the salary in cryptocurrency "for the sake of experiment", but not more than 20% of their total income.

11% of respondents said that they are ready to accept cryptocurrency as payment for their work, but in the range of 61 to 80%, as they are not ready to completely abandon the usual money.

It has also turned out that women are less likely to get paid in cryptocurrencies — those were only 25%, while 75% of men said that they are open to such an opportunity.

At the same time, if we consider that 90% of all Bitcoins are owned by men, we can say that changes towards greater involvement of women in the crypto world are becoming a trend.

According to the age dimension, people from 25 to 34 years show the most desire to receive a salary in cryptocurrency -those in this group are 33%.

Great interest in such a proposal remains at the age of 35 to 44 years, but in older group there is a sharp drop in the desire to receive any salary payments in the form of cryptocurrencies.

It's nice to have this kind of surveys because we know the truth behind our distances and happy to know that there are some people who want to embrace cryptocurrency and enjoy it with their daily lives. It is also surprising that some of them want to pay their jobs cryptocurrency. Now we see that a large percentage of people around the world are becoming familiar with cryptocurrency.
And it's not also surprising to know that 25% of women are less likely to get paid in cryptocurrencies and that's probably because of various reasons like: they are not ready to accept blockchain technology, unfamiliar of cryptocurrency or lack of knowledge about it, want to spend their salary in many things as soon as possible, and sometimes they have more time in other things than paying attention to new technologies or things that come to our lives.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

And it's not also surprising to know that 25% of women are less likely to get paid in cryptocurrencies and that's probably because of various reasons like: they are not ready to accept blockchain technology, unfamiliar of cryptocurrency or lack of knowledge about it, want to spend their salary in many things as soon as possible, and sometimes they have more time in other things than paying attention to new technologies or things that come to our lives.
I also think that they are more likely to have a large percentage of their time in housework and care for loved ones so they can not afford to spend their time on this type of activity or they have passed on to their husband. But I think they also want to learn and if they can have free time they will definitely also to use it here to learn something new.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

This project will be very interesting for long-term investors. The project team has set itself very difficult goals, but I am sure that they will be able to fulfill them.
I agree the project has a lot of potentials to grow and to be even recognized more in the market and its really not impossible due to the influence of Olga buzova the platform is really suited for the longterm goals.
Yes, the project has a potential to grow if there are investors that will support and trust the team and the platform. Though, Olga Buzova is doing her best to help the team and encourage more investors, it is good that all people who created this project will help each other to be successful and last forever in the market.
I read that fundraising is going bad, and it's not a bad idea, and once again I repeat that the team did not study the crypto market and launched the ICO not at a very good time.

lets dont speculate on unofficial things. let the result speaks for itself. it is easy to say that ico is going bad but it is not the right time to conclude .maybe the timing of the project hits the bear market but it is stil on going and let the project finish its ico be concluding.
I really agree on this one I don't know why a lot of people just looking only for the start if the ICO did not reach the hard cap it will fail? and the team doesn't need to continue their plans? Always thinks for the long term ofcourse you will know that if you monitor the ICO since from the start and the performance of the team because if not stop saying anything negative. Thank you.

olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

It is this project that can become one of the best blockchain projects in Russia and gather immense popularity. Olga is doing a great job, a project that can influence the future of each of us
Olga Buzova is doing her very best to help the project and make sure that all the effort and hard work of all people behind this project will result a successful and a good ICO. She pushes herself to be able to succeed with this project.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

BUZCOIN — is not for speculations

Some people try to calculate how much money they have managed to raise through the sale of BUZCOIN, but they do not understand that the amount of money is not the main thing.

BUZCOIN is not chasing to raise a huge amount of money.

There are projects that collect millions of dollars during the ICO, and then bring to the market a very weak product as too much time was devoted to the financing of the project.

For BUZCOIN the main thing is to be successful, the best in the world in terms of its indicators of BUZAR technology platform, the launch of which is prepared by professionals.

BUZCOIN is like Bitcoin, not for speculation, but for a pass to a new world.

But if Bitcoin embodies the early stage of blockchain development, then BUZCOIN becomes a manifestation of the mature age of new technologies, it is a large-scale project that marks the arrival of a completely new approach to the implementation of projects in the field of cryptocurrencies.

It's just the beginning!

Yes that is right for me this ICO is really for long term and not for short but also ofcourse it depends on your plan but me I really believe on Buzcoin Team and Olga Buzova that will do everything they can to make sure all of the plans and their projects will be successful and really amazing in the future. Goodluck to all of us, hope for the best Buzcoin team.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
lunatics14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

This project will be very interesting for long-term investors. The project team has set itself very difficult goals, but I am sure that they will be able to fulfill them.
I agree the project has a lot of potentials to grow and to be even recognized more in the market and its really not impossible due to the influence of Olga buzova the platform is really suited for the longterm goals.
Yes, the project has a potential to grow if there are investors that will support and trust the team and the platform. Though, Olga Buzova is doing her best to help the team and encourage more investors, it is good that all people who created this project will help each other to be successful and last forever in the market.
I read that fundraising is going bad, and it's not a bad idea, and once again I repeat that the team did not study the crypto market and launched the ICO not at a very good time.

lets dont speculate on unofficial things. let the result speaks for itself. it is easy to say that ico is going bad but it is not the right time to conclude .maybe the timing of the project hits the bear market but it is stil on going and let the project finish its ico be concluding.
Very true! Let's just wait for the final result of this ICO and stop speculating or predicting on what will happen on this project. If you believe in the project you should continue to support it but If you think this will be a waste of time or not worth for your investment, then no one push you to follow or even wait for an update regarding this project.
Precisely speculating won't get you anywhere. Let just see what will be the result afterwards of ICO though I believe that the project will exceed the expectation of the people.

there are only two ways in a project whether a success or fail. let just the results speaks for itself and do not talk about how the project is going. it is too early to judge.
Very true! Just like in gambling, there will be a winner and a loser. No one will predict who will be the winner and the loser until the game is done and finish. So for now, let's just wait for the result of this ICO.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

While reading some articles on my smartphone my grandpa ask me, how you create money with those small gadgets?

I just smile back and say :
I just wait for my coins to do its job grandpa. And we don't create money, all we do is buy and wait.

Today, younger ones will have a better understanding of how money should work for them instead of them working for money. And investment is one of those. Its a much better opportunity and great way of income in this high cost living generation.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

It is this project that can become one of the best blockchain projects in Russia and gather immense popularity. Olga is doing a great job, a project that can influence the future of each of us
Olga Buzova is doing her very best to help the project and make sure that all the effort and hard work of all people behind this project will result a successful and a good ICO. She pushes herself to be able to succeed with this project.
First, she is the founder of this project so he will do everything she can to succeed this project. And she also insists on giving her time to help the team to develop this project. Leader like Olga Buzova is wonderful and it's glamorous to support.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Young generation believes in the long-term success of Bitcoin

A new study conducted by the American portal Bankrate, showed that Millennials believe in Bitcoin most of all in the specific relation to the total number of respondents (those who are now from 18 to 37 years), considering them as a tool for long-term investment.

Among this group, 5% spoke in favor of investing in Bitcoins for a period of 10 years or more.

However, only 1.2% of generation X (age group 38 to 53) have a similar view.

And among the age group of 54 to 72 years, less than one percent believe in Bitcoins as a tool for long-term investment.

Because that is really true. Right now I would choose to store my money here in crypto world even if it's very volatile rather than storing in the banks which a lot of cases right already missing funds in different accounts of their customers. They are not really protecting the funds of their customer or maybe it is an inside job that's why right now I will choose crypto than banks because cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

Are you one of the critics and haters of this project? Where did you hear that news? Can you give us a solid basis? Can you please provide us with strong evidence that this project is impossible to survive  and succeed? If you answered those question correctly and you make us to believe in you, maybe we can go out to this project together. But if your perspective to this project is still negative until it success, I sure that you are here to give us a doubt in our hearts. This project has a strong foundations and solid stability that's why I'm sure that the haters and critics of this project are wasting their time.
Anya Doreen

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

A new study conducted by the American portal Bankrate, showed that Millennials believe in Bitcoin most of all in the specific relation to the total number of respondents (those who are now from 18 to 37 years), considering them as a tool for long-term investment.

Among this group, 5% spoke in favor of investing in Bitcoins for a period of 10 years or more.

And among the age group of 54 to 72 years, less than one percent believe in Bitcoins as a tool for long-term investment.

Because that is really true. Right now I would choose to store my money here in crypto world even if it's very volatile rather than storing in the banks which a lot of cases right already missing funds in different accounts of their customers. They are not really protecting the funds of their customer or maybe it is an inside job that's why right now I will choose crypto than banks because cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future.
You have a point on that matter, as far as I know is not just you who have experienced those things so it's really frustrating to entrust our money to the banks. And I think that they are more benefiting from our money than having our banking benefits from our money. So if they ask me where I trust, my answer is in favor to cryptocurrency because it is safer and more secure.

hlopchik3000

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/08/38ac463276dd2aba3a.md.jpg
You have a point on that matter, as far as I know is not just you who have experienced those things so it's really frustrating to entrust our money to the banks. And I think that they are more benefiting from our money than having our banking benefits from our money. So if they ask me where I trust, my answer is in favor to cryptocurrency because it is safer and more secure.
Yes, that's for sure. Cryptocurrency will replace our usual world of fiat currencies over time. I believe that Buzcoin can easily perform the functionality of the ruble and other currencies. It's more convenient and safer
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

CreditCoin.com: 40% of Millennials own cryptocurrencies

CreditCoin.com conducted a study on the attitude to cryptocurrencies, the main idea of which was that the most important obstacle to the acquisition of cryptocurrencies is ignorance of how to do it, coupled with difficulties in investing in cryptocurrencies.

It is interesting that for a generation of Millennials, that is, people between the ages of 18 and 37, it is very important that new people with whom they want to have a relationship know something about cryptocurrencies.

This was stated by 75% of respondents representing this age group.

At the same time, only 12% of respondents would agree to reunite their lives with a person who has invested all their savings in cryptocurrency -this shows that the growth of interest in cryptocurrencies is of professional nature, that is, people in the majority of them are responsible for such investment, rightly believing that it is not necessary to "put eggs in one basket".

It is noteworthy that the survey showed a very significant percentage of those Millennials that own cryptocurrencies — those were 40%.

From this age category, almost every second man owns cryptocurrency (48%), and among women — every fourth (26%).

However, all this does not mean that the owners of cryptocurrencies do not carry out transactions with them in pairs with ordinary money: every tenth respondent who solved his housing problem, said that he sold some of his cryptocurrency to pay an initial mortgage loan fee.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/09/42170a492f4df0dd10.md.jpg
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

Some people try to calculate how much money they have managed to raise through the sale of BUZCOIN, but they do not understand that the amount of money is not the main thing.

There are projects that collect millions of dollars during the ICO, and then bring to the market a very weak product as too much time was devoted to the financing of the project.

For BUZCOIN the main thing is to be successful, the best in the world in terms of its indicators of BUZAR technology platform, the launch of which is prepared by professionals.

But if Bitcoin embodies the early stage of blockchain development, then BUZCOIN becomes a manifestation of the mature age of new technologies, it is a large-scale project that marks the arrival of a completely new approach to the implementation of projects in the field of cryptocurrencies.

It's just the beginning!

I agree with you when it comes to many ICOs that focus too much in raising funds but lack focus on the development of the project itself. In the end projects fail and turn out to be scams because there is no tangible result of their effort and their focus has shifted to the money they raised. Sad. Sad

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

It's just the beginning!

I agree with you when it comes to many ICOs that focus too much in raising funds but lack focus on the development of the project itself. In the end projects fail and turn out to be scams because there is no tangible result of their effort and their focus has shifted to the money they raised. Sad. Sad
That is why many project in the blockchain were fail because of that perspective. They focus in the fund not in the good thing of the project. We believe that Buzcoin is not one of them. Olga doesnt need  funds as she already has millions of being in the showbiz of her country.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

CreditCoin.com conducted a study on the attitude to cryptocurrencies, the main idea of which was that the most important obstacle to the acquisition of cryptocurrencies is ignorance of how to do it, coupled with difficulties in investing in cryptocurrencies.

It is interesting that for a generation of Millennials, that is, people between the ages of 18 and 37, it is very important that new people with whom they want to have a relationship know something about cryptocurrencies.

At the same time, only 12% of respondents would agree to reunite their lives with a person who has invested all their savings in cryptocurrency -this shows that the growth of interest in cryptocurrencies is of professional nature, that is, people in the majority of them are responsible for such investment, rightly believing that it is not necessary to "put eggs in one basket".

It is noteworthy that the survey showed a very significant percentage of those Millennials that own cryptocurrencies — those were 40%.

From this age category, almost every second man owns cryptocurrency (48%), and among women — every fourth (26%).

However, all this does not mean that the owners of cryptocurrencies do not carry out transactions with them in pairs with ordinary money: every tenth respondent who solved his housing problem, said that he sold some of his cryptocurrency to pay an initial mortgage loan fee.

the good thing for investment any time anywhere you can pay the loan the time saver to manage any type of bill but most importantly what are those bank or financial can carry the percentage of interest people need the trusted and secured investment and not to scam.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

It's just the beginning!

That is why many project in the blockchain were fail because of that perspective. They focus in the fund not in the good thing of the project. We believe that Buzcoin is not one of them. Olga doesnt need  funds as she already has millions of being in the showbiz of her country.
One of the reason why some ICO not succeed they not see the beauty of the platform some people are looking immediately how much they can get profit on that the ICO project because the first think we need to set our are mind how we can be succeed in this project
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/09/42170a492f4df0dd10.md.jpg
the good thing for investment any time anywhere you can pay the loan the time saver to manage any type of bill but most importantly what are those bank or financial can carry the percentage of interest people need the trusted and secured investment and not to scam.

Thanks for your support
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

BUZCOIN and Buzfood

Olga Buzova, the founder of the project BUZCOIN, as you know, opened a restaurant in Moscow.

All projects of Olga Buzova, like a puzzle, are built into a clear business strategy.

💙 BUZCOIN is a token that goes together with the planned launch of BUZAR platform, which will radically change the process of buying goods.

Olga Buzova is doing everything consistently, building brick by brick a solid base for BUZCOIN.

This is a real confirmation of the fact that BUZCOIN is a very promising token, as everything that makes Olga Buzova is not only unique, but attracts the interest of millions of people.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/10/43.md.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: