Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

BUZCOIN — is not for speculations

Some people try to calculate how much money they have managed to raise through the sale of BUZCOIN, but they do not understand that the amount of money is not the main thing.

BUZCOIN is not chasing to raise a huge amount of money.

There are projects that collect millions of dollars during the ICO, and then bring to the market a very weak product as too much time was devoted to the financing of the project.

For BUZCOIN the main thing is to be successful, the best in the world in terms of its indicators of BUZAR technology platform, the launch of which is prepared by professionals.

BUZCOIN is like Bitcoin, not for speculation, but for a pass to a new world.

But if Bitcoin embodies the early stage of blockchain development, then BUZCOIN becomes a manifestation of the mature age of new technologies, it is a large-scale project that marks the arrival of a completely new approach to the implementation of projects in the field of cryptocurrencies.

It's just the beginning!

https://buzcoin.io

I agree with you when it comes to many ICOs that focus too much in raising funds but lack focus on the development of the project itself. In the end projects fail and turn out to be scams because there is no tangible result of their effort and their focus has shifted to the money they raised. Sad. Sad
Yes agree you on that one so many a lot of ICOs right now but they are just amazing in the start first but when they had already got their money they stop their efforts to pursue their goals had been said from the start and also one of the big reason why those ICOs solid right now has not been sold out because of too many ICOs but I still hope all the people out there will make sure to find the ICOs that is solid since from the start until the end.

Thank you so much!
It's not a shitcoin but a project that we should follow through, buzcoin is a solid platform and I hope people in crypto space are doing there research, I'm strongly believe that we will reach the hardcap.
You need to ignore the critics and haters of this project so you will not be among the investors who will regret later. The critics have been paid by groups or people who jealous of this project and perhaps some of Olga's competitors in business in Russia.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

Generation BUZCOIN

✅ The fact that Olga Buzova's project is actively discussed in the society only confirms that this project has become a significant phenomenon in Russia.

✅ And this is no coincidence: there are generations X,Y, Millennials, and now is coming a generation BUZCOIN.

✅The emergence of the token BUZCOIN has become a significant event in the world of new technologies, being the embodiment of the dream of millions of people who want technology to make their lives easier and more interesting.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985.1073741828.366805253813711/428192427674993/?type=3&theater
This is good for those people who bought early like us millennials. We are the influencer and we should share some good news that we have an exciting platform like this. It is way more easier and more interesting in the future. Technology is here and it continous to grow day by day.
Yes but I really still want to educate other people who doesn't have knowledge with this kind of technology those are the old ones who didn't experience computers and internet in their young lives or early ages unlike us. That's why we need to inform, teach, educate or whatsoever so they will learn and understand.
What? Do you want to educate other people regarding Blockchain and Cryptocurrency? Are you sure? I think you can teach your relatives and friends but if you choose to share your thoughts to a lot of people I think its a big responsibilities and of course you need funds. Please let me give a piece of advice, you need to do is to sit and relax, continue to support this project and let Buzar/Buzcoin do their job.
Yes and I am positive to that thing just a thing that would be a simple to show to everyone how great cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies are and I've already started with my family especially to my wife. Ofcourse I am not forgetting to spread or to show to this world how amazing this ICO is and how Buzar platform gonna be really great once it is completes. Goodluck to all of us.
Wow! That's the strong fighting spirit and your motive and willingness to help this project is pure with LOVE. Don't worry because You're not alone and we fight together until this project reach success. We're happy to have you Cheesy Trying to do what you've done.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

It is this project that can become one of the best blockchain projects in Russia and gather immense popularity. Olga is doing a great job, a project that can influence the future of each of us
Olga Buzova is doing her very best to help the project and make sure that all the effort and hard work of all people behind this project will result a successful and a good ICO. She pushes herself to be able to succeed with this project.
First, she is the founder of this project so he will do everything she can to succeed this project. And she also insists on giving her time to help the team to develop this project. Leader like Olga Buzova is wonderful and it's glamorous to support.

Buzcoin is one of the most sensational project in Russia because of the celebrity Olga Buzova, her idea will create a global trend once it launch and people will love the platform because you no longer need to move between dozens of application as Buzar platform will be enough.
Yes, we do not need to move between dozens of application because all of this is already in Buzar that more simplified and secure. It is also more useful and beneficial compared to the applications we have today.

Thats true Buzar function has it all, every user will enjoy using this app. Buzar team is working on this project to improve more, thanks to all to the founder of this project Olga Buzova.
And we do not have to waste our time shifting into different applications to do what we need to do because all of this is in Buzar Platform. It's more safe, easy to use and trustworthy.
that price on buzar are depending also the market value? Or it depend what can product are going to sell or buy? At that app are compatible for any transaction?
No, the price of the goods you can see on the Buzar platform does not depend on Market conditions. Yes, it depends on the prices the suppliers will put in. Yes, it is compatible for all transactions like: Bulletin Board and online auction, Purchase & sale of goods and service, Job service Publication of vacancies and job search service, and online auction, Real estate Service for rental and sale of real estate, Creation  of online stores and Cryptocurrency exchange service and p2p payments.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

The US Treasury: the blockchain is a promising technology

The US Treasury has released a 222-page report entitled " The Financial system that creates economic opportunities.

According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

The US Treasury in its report draws attention to the fact that the blockchain is already used in financial companies of the country.

The issue of cryptocurrencies was not bypassed in the report: according to the authors of the document, "the interest in crypto assets on the part of financial regulators has increased enormously over the past year."

Until their research and exchange of opinions about cryptocurrency are continuous, I'm sure that's not disappear the positive views they see on this project. And I wish, many other loyal officers like them will stand to explore and show to citizens the potential possessed of cryptocurrency. We need to keep in mind their statements and trust them:

"According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

It was a solid statements Grin

Yes you are right with that because blockchain technology will provide more efficient, faster and secured transaction not only in financial system but in all the systems that is on going right now here in our world and more and more people getting into blockchain technology especially the experts that's why more and more will explore the potential of blockchain technology here in our world.
it is show the blockchain is spreading and more people are wise yo use this as a financial system but there a little problem the market are not the stable price so maybe there affect for the financial system.
Yes, but I think the unstable market will not affect the financial system until its collapse. But the problems facing the market today can weaken the hands of investors and give a doubt to each other. But in general we have nothing to worry about since every government in different countries opened their doors to study and allow Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency to show their potential and to show to the world that we need to embrace the new technology.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

BUZCOIN is a navigator in the world of cryptocurrency

Olga Buzova became the voice of the service for drivers "Yandex. Navigator".

This is another recognition that our era is rightly associated with the voice of one of the most famous person in Russia, Olga Buzova.

But this is not just an achievement — it means that Olga Buzova is able to achieve her goals.

Her project — BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform-will serve as a navigator in the world of ICO and cryptocurrencies for investors who buy tokens.

Since this project is initiated, it is constantly controled by Olga Buzova, you can be sure that BUZCOIN will show the right way in a situation where the world is falling faith in the US dollar, and in general there is a need for something new.

In fact, we see the rebirth of the blockchain and the cryptocurrency world in the face of BUZCOIN.

And that's one of the reasons why we're here, because we know and trust that Olga Buzova has the ability to reach his Goals in life and one this is Buzar / Buzcoin which will be one of Olga Buzova famous project.
It will not be "one of ..", and this will be the best project of Olga! I'm sure of it. This project has a great future. The same as the multifunctionality of the project =)
I think you didn't understand my statement, I will make it clear for you Cheesy Yes, I'm not opposed to what you say that its Olga Buzova best project. For your information aside from Buzar, Olga has businesses that are also famous in their country, so I said it was one of Olga's famous projects and I didn't say that Buzar is one of her best projects. Grin Thanks for understanding.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

This is another recognition that our era is rightly associated with the voice of one of the most famous person in Russia, Olga Buzova.

But this is not just an achievement — it means that Olga Buzova is able to achieve her goals.

Her project — BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform-will serve as a navigator in the world of ICO and cryptocurrencies for investors who buy tokens.

Since this project is initiated, it is constantly controled by Olga Buzova, you can be sure that BUZCOIN will show the right way in a situation where the world is falling faith in the US dollar, and in general there is a need for something new.

In fact, we see the rebirth of the blockchain and the cryptocurrency world in the face of BUZCOIN.

And that's one of the reasons why we're here, because we know and trust that Olga Buzova has the ability to reach his Goals in life and one this is Buzar / Buzcoin which will be one of Olga Buzova famous project.
It will not be "one of ..", and this will be the best project of Olga! I'm sure of it. This project has a great future. The same as the multifunctionality of the project =)
I think you didn't understand my statement, I will make it clear for you Cheesy Yes, I'm not opposed to what you say that its Olga Buzova best project. For your information aside from Buzar, Olga has businesses that are also famous in their country, so I said it was one of Olga's famous projects and I didn't say that Buzar is one of her best projects. Grin Thanks for understanding.
for my own understand this is Olga first project in cryptocurrency if I'm wrong sorry, i don't know other business of Olga i just interest in crypto in blockchain other than that i have no idea about her business.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

BUZCOIN is important technological event of 2018

🔸In modern business, on the one hand, you need to be calculating, not to be afraid of numbers and plan your steps.

🔸On the other hand, it is neccessary to be energetic, because new technologies come into our life faster than we even think.

🔸Those who catch the trend first, create a powerful team of professionals and implement innovations, they win in the long term.

💢 All this applies to BUZCOIN, as well as to the planned launch of BUZAR platform — the things which are developed by Olga Buzova, who understands: a real entrepreneur is someone who creates something new,  someone who sets trends.

The presence of millions of people-admirers of Olga Buzova's talent confirms that investment in BUZCOIN — is the right decision.

I am happy to know that you have applied these things to be prepared and to succeed, Olga's fans really prove their love and respect for their idols.
Hopefully, Buzar will return the love of supporters and investors of this project based on the beauty and safety of this Platform.
agree, this project and its founder is growing they have a great team supporting. also a lot of fans and investor are participating in Buzcoin.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

so olga is the voice behind yandex navigator an application for drivers like waze and google map so as investors we should invest on buzcoin because olga knows where this project is going because she was a navigator LOL but realtalk, this project will surely hit its target! 

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

The US Treasury has released a 222-page report entitled " The Financial system that creates economic opportunities.

According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

The US Treasury in its report draws attention to the fact that the blockchain is already used in financial companies of the country.

The issue of cryptocurrencies was not bypassed in the report: according to the authors of the document, "the interest in crypto assets on the part of financial regulators has increased enormously over the past year."

Until their research and exchange of opinions about cryptocurrency are continuous, I'm sure that's not disappear the positive views they see on this project. And I wish, many other loyal officers like them will stand to explore and show to citizens the potential possessed of cryptocurrency. We need to keep in mind their statements and trust them:

"According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

Yes you are right with that because blockchain technology will provide more efficient, faster and secured transaction not only in financial system but in all the systems that is on going right now here in our world and more and more people getting into blockchain technology especially the experts that's why more and more will explore the potential of blockchain technology here in our world.
it is show the blockchain is spreading and more people are wise yo use this as a financial system but there a little problem the market are not the stable price so maybe there affect for the financial system.

i think we should not relate how the cryptocurrency market is going unstable instead, we should focus on the technology of blockchain that buzcoin is using and how will it affect to the current financial system. leave the price of the cryptocurrencies to the economist and let us just embrace this technological breakthrough that buzcoin is offeringl.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
buzcoin.io

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

Scotland intends to introduce blockchain in five steps

Scottish authorities have announced a plan to implement the transition to a distributed register of public authorities, as well as its implementation in all spheres of society.

In accordance with the developed strategy, five steps will be taken.

First, a working Commission is being convened, which will consist of representatives of business, officials, as well as experts in the field of new financial technologies.

Second, a database of ready-made examples of how to use blockchain is created.

Third, it establishes contact with countries whose authorities are actively implementing blockchain, in particular, with the Netherlands and Malta.

Fourth, through existing government programs and projects in Scotland, focused on new technologies, the introduction of blockchain will begin, which will be supported by resources from the budget.

Fifth, the working group will be further transformed into a Commission on the strategy of using blockchain to solve the strategic tasks of Scotland.

Scottish authorities are confident in the great potential of the blockchain!

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/12/492c81669c832dbb0c.md.jpg
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Scottish authorities have announced a plan to implement the transition to a distributed register of public authorities, as well as its implementation in all spheres of society.

First, a working Commission is being convened, which will consist of representatives of business, officials, as well as experts in the field of new financial technologies.

Third, it establishes contact with countries whose authorities are actively implementing blockchain, in particular, with the Netherlands and Malta.

Fourth, through existing government programs and projects in Scotland, focused on new technologies, the introduction of blockchain will begin, which will be supported by resources from the budget.

Fifth, the working group will be further transformed into a Commission on the strategy of using blockchain to solve the strategic tasks of Scotland.

due to global economic problems that results to higher inflation rates and recession, more and more country are turning into cryptocurrencies to avoid larger economic problems and it is good to hear that scotland is also joining the cryptocurrency bandwagon which is also good for the cryptoworld.the more believer the more investors investing in crypto asset like buzcoin.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

it is true that is why more countries are embracing this blockchain technology because it is promising and it will be the next internet boom. indeed it creates new posibilities and opportunities not only in financial industry but in every industry that we think.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

this simply proves that Olga Buzova excels in all her endeavors and the chance that this project that is spearheaded by her will be successful too! she is a navigator and she will lead us to success
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this. let us wish the children good luck in their plans and we will hope that everything will be done ))

yes you are right! the design and concept of BUZAR is versatile where it can be used on different usage. this will help russia in so many ways and even in stabilizing their fiat currency rubble.

well you are right that more and more country are embracing crytocurrency as their number one mode of payment and the design of buzcoin fits on the part of versatility and multifunctionality.

what are u talking about man? Cheesy this buzar is just another shitcoin..god when ppl will got that there is no real need of such ponzi tokens.
So tell us how did it become ponzi token? Have they outsmarted anyone yet and run away with the money? Can you explain here what is the meaning of ponzi and how it relate to BUZCOIN?
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

due to global economic problems that results to higher inflation rates and recession, more and more country are turning into cryptocurrencies to avoid larger economic problems and it is good to hear that scotland is also joining the cryptocurrency bandwagon which is also good for the cryptoworld.the more believer the more investors investing in crypto asset like buzcoin.

European countries are always ahead in implementing blockchain technology because they really understand how it will affect on economic growth and now that Scotland is joining the blockchain movement it means that these technology is moving forward little by little.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:11:53 AM

I am very impressed how BUZCOIN team able to pin point the importance of global events in crypto. It only means that they are aware of the current problem and potential solution to the current economy situation.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

i think we should not relate how the cryptocurrency market is going unstable instead, we should focus on the technology of blockchain that buzcoin is using and how will it affect to the current financial system. leave the price of the cryptocurrencies to the economist and let us just embrace this technological breakthrough that buzcoin is offeringl.
Yes this kind of project of Buzcoin are really need now a days a strong blockchain technology this will give a big help in the crypto world and for every body this is the kind of project that worth of investing
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:03:23 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 06:36:01 AM by onediamond

I am very impressed how BUZCOIN team able to pin point the importance of global events in crypto. It only means that they are aware of the current problem and potential solution to the current economy situation.
how wish all the team work hard not only one people who always looking for an event to see the problem in crypto, this best for the team is teamwork which is everyone helps each other to make a good solution in the current problem in blockchain industry.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

We want people around the world to get closer to each other.

BUZAR is a global online platform convenient both for communication and e-Commerce. This is a new generation IT platform.

But, why are we so confident in the success of the project?

Firstly, because the head is Olga Buzova -a media person, a person who is constantly in sight, and therefore, the trust in the project is much higher; the level of popularity achieved by her will help in the rapid and effective promotion of the project.

Secondly, we create an online platform that has no analogues in the world, combining the functions of the communication service and BUZAR marketplace, as well as its own cryptocurrency BUZCOIN for internal payments in the system.

Thirdly, the project has a strong team of real professionals who have already worked with blockchain projects.

All this together will help in the promotion of the project and will allow the team to focus more on the development and quality of the product. And in the future to take a leading position along with the world's most popular online platforms.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/13/50.md.jpg
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

Thank you very much!
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: