Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress?  (Read 2717 times)
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

On 2017 I spent 3 - 5 times a day to check the price of bitcoin on the market and yes that was a stressful especially when the price slump.
Now I only look the market 3 times a week, but if the market begins to crash again then I stop looking at the market for days until everything recovers because that can brought a feel of anxious.
mdw1962

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

I usually check BTC and other interesting for me altcoins every day, if I make decision don't trade for several days - I just forgot about crypto world Wink. But very often after this, I regret very much...
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

if you are getting stressed it definitely over invested than your capability, which you shouldnt have done
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

as a rule I check the price for bitcoin in day several times, but it is necessary to look with cold heart, not to panic because of falling and not strongly to rejoice from small rise. It will be necessary to think about long-term a perspektiveyua she good
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

You can not keep it too much in the long time, it will make you stress, fatigue and lack of energy.
You just need to watch it once or two times a day is enough.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

For me it was a big bad habit - I kept updating my portfolio. It's hard to force yourself not to follow the numbers. At the same time, I never experience stress, only curiosity.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike
Right now in my life I came to the point when I am almost never checking the price of Bitcoin and the reason is that I am having most of my portfolio consisting from alternative cryptocurrencies, I checked their price.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

I check the price only when it's necessary. Deal with the stress could be really hard, but things gets better as you gain experience in the cryptocurrencies ecosystem.
Yeah it is right that checking price seldom will keep you away from panic. If you have invested big money in bitcoin and if you see little dip in the price you will be upset and will think to withdraw your money from bitcoin or convert to Altcoin. It is not good for long term investment. For me bitcoin investment should be for your future dreams.
acidx2920

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

I check it once a week, alcohol helps with stress. Just drink it up  Wink
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

I do not see too many bitcoin prices on the exchange, I only see it when I have time to spare because if I always see the bitcoin price it will make me depressed.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

I always memriksa market every day because in the world of trade you should not lose moment saaqt prices are rising, because prices change every time jadia sayas must check the market every day and every time.

Checking the prices of cryptocurrency will be depending on how you are earning cryptocurrency, if you are a daily trader then you need to check it every day but if you are a holder then reading news and speculations is decent enough to update your self.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

You can not keep it too much in the long time, it will make you stress, fatigue and lack of energy.

Good advice,  for me,  i will check it depends on the btc price movements if it is moving slowly once or twice a day will do but if it is moving faster i will check it more than usual. 

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

I very rarely check bitcoin prices because I do not do daily trading, I see the price ethereum because some of my titoin from bounty results mostly based on ETH, although it can actually be exchanged on bitcoin but I prefer to exchange it on ethereum

For me, it is much better to check it often as you can make your own graphs of BTC and alts' growth. It will help you further to work out the strategy - what to do: hold, sell or trade.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

I very rarely check bitcoin prices because I do not do daily trading, I see the price ethereum because some of my titoin from bounty results mostly based on ETH, although it can actually be exchanged on bitcoin but I prefer to exchange it on ethereum

For me, it is much better to check it often as you can make your own graphs of BTC and alts' growth. It will help you further to work out the strategy - what to do: hold, sell or trade.
agree on it cause there is some cases that you may also have been out of the topic if you are not to be taken check this often you have to know for what may real happen on the coin the recent price of it and for no matter what is this state for.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

Good advice,  for me,  i will check it depends on the btc price movements if it is moving slowly once or twice a day will do but if it is moving faster i will check it more than usual. 
If you are a daily trader you can check it as often as you wish but for me i much pay attention and look in the altcoins that i am hodling if i need to get out first and come back later on. I became cautious because of pumps and dumps that can be a loss for me if i can get out early or to make cutloss.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

You check these prices probably you are investing for the short term. If you are investing for the long term, you wouldn't be checking prices every now and then. This is my own view. Do not check prices as it gives you stress if prices are going down. You can check the price every two weeks or three weeks but every day.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike

Checking the prices of cryptocurrency will always be depending on how you are earning your coins, full time trader needs to check the value every day while long term holding just need to check every time there is a hype in the market.

www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

I check the main crypto currency course approximately once a week, and sometimes less often, and it seems to me that this is quite enough for a long-term investor. Do something useful and you will not look at the graphs so often. Smiley
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:50:06 AM

The fact that I have crypto-currencies does not lead me to a stressful state. First of all, because I bought them for money, which I was ready to lose and profit from them. In the beginning, I also often checked the price and worried. But then I thought about the question: WHY SHOULD I WORRIED AND CHECKED THE PRICE? Enough that every day I read news from the world of crypto currency, it gives me an idea of ​​the situation on the market. Also from the news I find out about the price of bitcoins. Sometimes I turn to tradingview.com, view the charts, analyze them. This gives me an idea of ​​what is happening to the market and how I treat it. But I'm not just a currency holder. Sometimes I sell them, buy them, take part in ICO.
In any case, my advice to you. If you are afraid to miss following pump, you just need to read the news sometimes, for example, 1-2 times a week. If an active movement begins, everyone will write about it, and you will learn about it. The price can also be viewed 1-2 times a week.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:10:58 AM

Very often especially when bitcoin prices's in the process of growth, even almost every hour I check it. But when bitcoin prices tend to be stagnant, I feel lazy to check it out and such situations feel really very boring

Thanks,
Mike

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: