Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4820 times)
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

keep it simple ,  at the end of the day the cryptos are all supposed to be currencies,  people  want to use currencies,  most dont care about the tech

Talking about an alt coin that really has a good future or will be like bitcoin in the future is not impossible. Consider those alternate cryptos like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Neo, and others. They are good examples of alt coins with a promising future.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

In the future Altcoin will be very influential in the world of investment. in addition to investing in Altcoin now is quite promising. Altcoins that have this potential are Ethereum. For long-term ownership has many advantages, provided that Altcoin invested has a high potential to be developed.
I really agree with your opinion. That one altcoin that is very good or promising is ethereum. I believe that altcoin will be very good in the future. And ethereum is one of the potential altcoins for those of you who want to invest in altcoins.
well, it's only natural to think like that. currently the development of altcoin is faster than bitcoin. so, there is a big possibility that alcoin will dominate more than bitcoin. well, but I think bitcoin will still be a role model for altcoins. Moreover, ETH currently has a low price.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

For me the best thing you should do is invest in two or more altcoins rather than in one altcoin only. Because you can gain more and better outcome if you spread out your money, and now you can buy coins at their low price.

Exactly, dividing money in many places or coins is certainly better and safer than focusing on one coin, I believe that crypto's future will continue to improve, but relying on one coin is very risky.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

I think for the future altcoin ethereum because ethereum is welknown coin and have a wallet like my etherwallet and ethereum is trusted and proven when its come in trading site.
Vcam76

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

INGOT Coin

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:09:29 AM

now there are many choices of altcoins that can be invested for a long time, such as NEO, LTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, and some other good coins, and if you want to see another good coin you can visit coinmarketcap.com

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
nter]
Kumeco

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

I think for the future altcoin ethereum because ethereum is welknown coin and have a wallet like my etherwallet and ethereum is trusted and proven when its come in trading site.
Ethereum is indeed a good Altcoin he has great potential so many people like it. Ethereum will immediately rise again in the future. a good choice if you choose Ethereum, it is very popular its use in the world of technology has contributed to strong support among investors so this coin is good for long-term investment.
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Ripple in my opinion is good for a very profitable long-term investment. The coins that I mentioned have great potential so that there are many possibilities to rise high in the future. indeed, Altcoin has dropped a lot but I am sure that in the future it will grow better and can benefit you in the future.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:58:58 AM

now there are many choices of altcoins that can be invested for a long time, such as NEO, LTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, and some other good coins, and if you want to see another good coin you can visit coinmarketcap.com
the coins listed on coinmarketcap are large volumes of coins, and not a guarantee that the coin will develop well. because the one who determines the coin will rise or not is a concept of the coin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

A long time of holding is less profit of earning. Is that ture? It is according to my thoughts no gain no risk of exerting. Take a risk if you want to have or awaiting profit. It is hard to work on it and have a lot of opportunity to loose, try and try until you succeed.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

not all altcoins have a future. only some altcoins have a future, such as ethereum, waves, stellar, ripple, litecoin,  neo,  etc. for altcoins that have a good future it is good if you hold for the long term so that you can get Big profit. 

shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Before the market reversal, we should expect at least another month, and now there are really few coins for long-term storage. Ether, Monero, EOS, and possibly dash. All the others react very intensively to any correction and can calmly both reduce and maximize your investment.

Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

I believe that investing in some perspective Altcoins will bring good profits. For long-term investments, I would recommend investing in Ethereum, Neo and Cardano
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Yes I do believe that alternative cryptocurrencies is a very good option for future and I do think that one should start investing right now as now is a good time to invest in alternate cryptocurrencies. This is because right now the prices of altcoins is comparitively low so it is more profitable to invest in in right now.
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

Ethereum is very good and suitable for long-term investments he is very profitable and in the future I am sure Ethereum will grow better and you can get big profits, he has achieved high marks and he has great potential so many are attracted to Ethereum. actually a lot of good Altcoins all depend on their individual tastes.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

Yes I do believe that alternative cryptocurrencies is a very good option for future and I do think that one should start investing right now as now is a good time to invest in alternate cryptocurrencies. This is because right now the prices of altcoins is comparitively low so it is more profitable to invest in in right now.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies means investing money in your future. We really don't understand all the advantages that exist in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. But we must be like rational dreamers.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

I think that if you want to invest in altcoins in the long term, then you should choose such coins as Ethereum, EOS, ADA, Ripple, OMG, Stellar and Waves.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies means investing money in your future. We really don't understand all the advantages that exist in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. But we must be like rational dreamers.

Unfortunately, even now the world is not ready for the majority of those technologies and technological advantages that the blockchain gives us, so there is still a long way to go on the path to a better future in which blockchain is an integral part of life.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

Unfortunately, even now the world is not ready for the majority of those technologies and technological advantages that the blockchain gives us, so there is still a long way to go on the path to a better future in which blockchain is an integral part of life.
I think Bitcoin will be the future.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the market even when the prices are down from a very long time.People have a lot of faith in Bitcoin as it has made many people rich.Bitcoin is a money making machine and everyone should make money out of it.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn Bitcoins.Today investing in Bitcoins is the best option as the prices are rising so the users are getting decent amount of profit returns.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

I thing that it time to holding for a good altcoins like Ethereum and it will bring a lot of funds for it holder. So, altcoins now not so bad idea. Also, another good for holding is XEM, Stellar, Ripple, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: