Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2243 times)
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

in my country bitcoin is still not clearly accepted and can either be an alternative payment or not and have clear legality or not, but I have friends who can accept payments using bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Our governments doesnt care about cryptocurrency,though they release a warning regarding the possibilities of risking their money,but other than that theres no perfect stand about this community..

And we are so lucky about this since ive been reading alot of issues about countries banning crypto or bitcoin,maybe were just being lucky having this understanding government
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Electronic money is attractive in my country. The community is growing rapidly. The government does not accept money as a currency, but is considered a commodity for the transaction. The government has warned about this currency. I believe that if e-money and government have technological and legislative improvements ... then that will be the near future of my country.
RAMZA

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

In our country, officially cryptocurrency is not allowed, but many people take it for payment. Our government is now developing laws on the legal status of the cryptocurrency.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

Of the 246 countries in the world, 99 countries (40%) currently have laws that do not restrict Bitcoin. Nearly 17 countries (7%) either limit Bitcoin transactions or believe Bitcoin is illegal. 53% of countries have not commented on the legality of bitcoin and its use in their respective countries. For Bitcoin, this is a risk factor because some countries that have not concluded may impose restrictions on cryptocurrencies.
popotao99

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

for the official of the state they were debating in the Senate for the approval of the cryptocurrency. Hoping that they were recognize the cryptocurrency because in other countries cryptocurrency are banned.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

for the official of the state they were debating in the Senate for the approval of the cryptocurrency. Hoping that they were recognize the cryptocurrency because in other countries cryptocurrency are banned.
crypto currencies are acceptable by few individual in my country because it has not been legalized or ban
in my country. so individuals trade, invest, accept and use it to settle bill on their own, but with the
development and innovation i believe that it will be legalized and acceptable by every body soon.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

The rumors that I just saw about my country accepting cryptocurrency are not. But I think that as more and more countries accept cryptocurrencies, our government may try to change their thinking.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

I have not heard of any crypto ban in my country. I think the government of my country will not ban crypto. I have heard that even some of the deputies in my country have a crypto asset.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

In my country the government forbids cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. But allow its use in investment with all the risks that must be at its own risk. Because in my country there is no regulation governing cryprocurrency. Because there are many scams on behalf of bitcoin investments, so the government gives warning.
rosered

Activity: 124
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

Our country is banning encryption, but it is using blockchain technology to benefit mankind.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

In my Country Cryptocurrency is accepted but unregulated due to no existing law has made to regulate it but our Government central bank has not againts crypto in fact they just tell our citizens to make study first before ventured into it and this year We have 1 cryptocurrency exchange establishment  born but still in beta  this development means that Crypto has gain popularity in my country we have some crypto Mining operations too but due to rising electricity cost others abandon it and ventured into trading.
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

Because of many irrational investors, the cryptocurrency has been banned in my country. However, young people still invest in cryptocurrencies through a variety of methods to earn revenue. I hope it can be legalized.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

My country has not yet decided how to treat the crypto currency. But there are no bans yet, but there are no permissives either. It only remains to hope for the sound mind of our politicians, I believe that the crypto currency will soon be legalized.
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

Officially, it is not legalized, but many online services and shops are accepted for payment. Especially ETH and Bitcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

unfortunately, in my country cryptocurrency underdeveloped. I'm sitting in Russia we still have not officially allowed to engage in cryptocurrency. I am very upset about this fact and hope that the government will change its mind in the near future.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 01:44:47 PM by genset88

In my country, cryptocurrency trading,exchanging is prohibited, but investing in ICOs isn't prohibited. So my local community is quite large and developed. It seems my government doesn't completely want to ban it, they just want to avoid trouble which come from a thing they don't know. A ICO in my country has scammed people for more than $ 700,000. And the government hasn't done anything , it's sad.  Angry

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:51:21 AM

Our government does not accept cryptocurrencies, but there are still many blind investors who have been deceived. As neighboring countries gradually accept cryptocurrencies, I think our government may try to change their attitude.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

my country is still covered with this. the thing about crypto is only allowed limited investment only. but for now blockchain is being examined in my country and of course, it is the longer it will be good for the development of my country crypto later.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
bamita131

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

The government has taken urgent steps to study and propose the finalization of the legal framework for electronic money management such as Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: