Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2243 times)
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

in my country they are accepting cryptocurrency, bitcoin and ethereum only as listed in the government affiliated. but the problem is that there are still many people didn't trust cryptocurrency because some scammers using the name of bitcoin to scam other people and thinking that cryptocurrency is a scam. hopefully time and time pass tru people will understand and had some knowledge about crypto and blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

at present my country still prohibits crypto currency and they cannot accept crypto use as a currency because they consider the crypto currency to be able to create economic chaos and harm the country
laros212

Activity: 518

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

I dont know..but i think next time cryptocurrency will good future at the next transaction on the world..very fast simple and we can use it to people at other country with simple transaction and fast..not same with real bank that use detail info

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

We have no legislation about cryptocurrency but it is not declare as illegal or it is not banned in my country and I heard some news that there are an establishment like hotel and restaurant accepting cryptocurrency as payments . I am hoping that someday we will  have our own rules and regulations for cryptocurrency .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
sabihanazir

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

In my country bitcoin is not well know and cryptocurrency is not yet being accepted in my country because they consider the crypto currency to be able to create economic chaos and harm the country.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

In my country, the verdict is yet to come on whether the crypto should get banned or regulated. The date of verdict is 9/11. Right now government has banned any bank from facilitating crypto related business which halted operation of many local exchanges. I believe that the government will bring in more regulations instead of a complete ban as spoken by some government officials.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
they reject it as a transaction tool. they only provide regulations for fiat to become a transaction tool. but the government of my country does not prohibit if you want to invest in the crypto world they just warn that crypto is a world with a high risk.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

In my country, they were going to issue a law on the adoption of cryptocurrencies, but only for several months, nothing in the end can be heard, some calm. But I think that eventually in my country will accept cryptocurrency.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

In my country, the authorities treat cryptocurrency neutrally. The government is also considering making taxes on crypto assets. It is also possible to create an internal national "cryptocurrency"
For the best will be the law that will need to be made in all countries, cause thanks to that crypto will get a gate to be legal in most of the countries around the world.

Senyatu

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

Yes, in my country it is allowed to accept cryptocurrency and beckon without problems, I myself with Belarus
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Yes, in my native country Russia cryptocurrency is allowed, and I am grateful to state that they reasonably come to this question, but in our country a very small group of people believe that cryptocurrency is something, and 90 per cent of people develop that this whole system is called pyramid, which will drain money from you and destroy your life, it is hard to explain to people what is a blockchain, no one that does not want to hear!
swartzias

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Yes, in my country it is allowed to use and exchange cryptocurrencies, although the state has introduced this law, but how to enforce it does not know.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is known here in our country. Many people investing in crypto here in Philippines though our knowledge about crypto is still not enough coz most of those investing in crypto is just doing it for money not because of technology behind cryptocurrency and what good it can bring to us in the future. Some don't even have idea what is blockchain and holding bags of trx, xvg and xrp  Grin

Reality is the only thing that is real.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

my country is going green, and they like to protect nature very much, so they don't like coins like bitcoin, but little by little with the help of the community they are getting information about coins that don't require so much energy, but it is a very progressive project that will bring many opportunities to the central areas, now for trades and exchanges we use localbitcoin and it has worked quite well, but to invest in projects on a global scale we have to reduce energy consumption a lot.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

In my country there is no formal decision
We deal in selling and buying through social Media
As for banks and the like, there is no official position.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

Bitcoin is quite controversial in my country. The government does not prohibit bitcoin as an investment and commodity tool but gives a strong warning against bitcoin investment because of its high risk, the price is easy to change. The government also prohibits the use of bitcoin as a payment instrument. Legitimate payment instruments are only currencies officially created by the government.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:20:29 PM

in my country, there is no decision to allow or ban cryptocurrency. and if it is not forbidden - then it is allowed.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

I thinks cryptocurrency is accepted here in our country. Because our government is not making any move to ban cryptocurrency. Or they did not make it illegal.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

Certainly! Cryptocurrency is already well known in our country because it has been in the news a couple of weeks ago and some government officials are having issues with it and also most of our banks are aware with its existence although cryptocurrency has not been that accepted yet by the banks here but there has been talk about it to be accepted hopefully in the near future.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

I could definitely say that it is somewhat accepted. Since there are no existing organization whose against to it. And luckily they are supporting it, in my country they are making some transactions that bitcoin and other crypto currency could be the payment itself. Although, it is regulated since too much is bad, also there are also a people who uses bitcoin and other crypto just to deceive other people out, that is why it is hardly regulated.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: