Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:34:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2253 times)
mariamiltoft (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

Yes, some countries have banned cryptocurrency, some are silent about it, while others have embraced. My country sometimes ago, was indirectly against it mainly because they are trying to protect their citizens from scam.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

It is known and actually my country is starting to turn into a new spot to setup mining farms. Due to the cold weather and low electricity costs the mines are being set up and this is for sure happening with the government knowing, crypto is welcome and embraced here 100%.

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

My country does not care about it much at the moment. They would like of course if we would declare gains and pay taxes. My country is always 20 years behind with emerging stuff...
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

My country took a wait-and-see attitude. In principle, nothing is prohibited, but there is no permissive base. Our politicians try to structure and legalize mining and trade, introduce taxes for local exchanges. However, draft laws are only being developed.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

In my country, the government is going to legalize cryptocurrencies. But all this in order to take taxes from people. Too much money passes through their pockets.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

Today I talked with a friend, she lives in Belarus, she told me that she now can replenish her mobile phone account with about twenty different cryptocurrencies, although a year ago no one heard anything about cryptocurrencies. This is very cool for the development of cryptocurrencies and I'm sure that there will be more such cases.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

in my country may not be banned but do not know for the future, I think the krypto ban should not be done better with the tax rate to benefit the country itself.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

As of current state on my country we do have an local wallet provider which do only make transactions with BTC and ETH as of today which you can potentially use it up on traditional services like paying bills,game credits,mobile phone load and others but talking about physical businesses i do see some private individuals who do applied this crypto payments into their own businesses which is good but not yet rampant into our place.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

Well all I can say is not yet accepted, but it is now under study in which they will decide if they will
accept cryptocurrency in our country.
It will be a good news if cryptos will be legalized here but there are news that people are using bitcoins in order to scam other people
which can rwduce bitcoins popularity here.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

i am from India in my country not accepting the bitcoin or any other tokens as a money so we have to wait some more time to legalized the crypto currency in our country, but recently we get some bad news that is the Indian government going to ban the all crypto currency exchanges in india very soon

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

I don't believe that there are many countries that have banned cryptocurrencies and that this can turn up to be a simple myth that is spreading across people like the disease. In many countries authorities don't care about crypto, some of the most advanced and rich ones do, while rest of the world don't really care. In my country for instance there are not any strict rules bit then I can freely use it to transact with others on the Internet so I don't care much if it's accepted or not.
topchiiy86

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

I live in Ukraine and we don't have any laws for ctypto regulation yet. Though our government announced that they don't aim to ban crypto but they plan to regulate it. So we can expect some limitations, restrictions and taxes in the upcoming months. I hope they'll make it legal and cryptocurrencies will be accepted as payment method in our country.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

No regulations,nor restrictions in our country which is why i am enjoying cryptocurrencies as of the moment,because theres too much freedom to the users.You can do everything ,also accepting cryptocurrencies in some establishments,have some bitcoin that is why our citizens are grateful that our govenment and banks doesnt care!

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

Now more and more you can see how different Internet services are beginning to be introduced as payment reception for their cryptocurrency services. I saw a lot of online stores that accept cryptocurrency sell household appliances and ship to any part of the world. Convenience of the cryptocurrency is that there is no need to worry about the borders between the states.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

To my great regret, this is still completely forbidden in my country, although not, I'm not saying correctly, the status of crypto currency in my country has not yet been fully ensured, but if it happens, it will be a big breakthrough in the future, I can not wait any longer, I just live Today.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

I was recently in Germany and when my friends and I were walking around Hamburg (Germany), I noticed that there was a sticker with the BTC logo on the front door to Pub, which said that bitcoin was being accepted in this envision. The same evening I learned that there are many places in Hamburg where bitcoin is taken. And in the city of Kiev (Ukraine) there is a whole network of restaurants, which accept several crypto currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and a few more. And I noticed that such places, which are becoming popular, are becoming more and more popular
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

Slowly but surely yes,the government doesnt care about cryptocurrencies yet,which is why most of the people are doing full time mining and trading because we still dont have regulations and restriction,as our country has more problems to be resolve,not just cryptocurrencies which doesnt affect our community so much,that is why i am doing my best to get a lot of bitcoin as it is still profitable !

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

In many countries there is still no legal framework for crypto currency. I want and really believe that soon everything will change. The currency will become a legal means of payment and storage. But now there are a lot of influential people who are against the legalization of cryptocurrencies.
SplendidHunter

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

In my country bitcoin is not forbidden in a government level, but TV and advertisements work on causing people to avoid bitcoin at all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: