Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2243 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

In my country cryptocurrency are not totally banned but it's not already legalized. There is a huge of people in my country that really adapt and involve to cryptosystems but it's not already using it in payment transactions. I think once it will already legalized and truly meet the adaptation into it that will be the time when it's possible implemented to use it in payment transactions but for now it can't be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

As for my country - cruptocurrencyes is not banned, but it is not acceptable like a fiat. Some people sell on popular sell platform's different thing's for the Ethereum or Bitcoin. But as for bread - i can not by it in store for the crypto )
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

Currently, cryptocurrencies are being banned in our country because there is so much negative news that is always available to the public. The multi-level crypto still appears and scams many inexperienced people and wants to get rich quick, resulting in cryptocurrencies inadvertently bringing in lousy reputation and fraud, resulting in the belief of many people with cryptos are not. Therefore the possibility of cryptos being accepted in my country is impossible.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Well, there are some countries that totally ban crypto because for a certain reason of their government but in my country our government are not totally banned crypto currency and many numbers in our community are using crypto but not necessarily in payment transaction because in my country it's still not yet legalized that's why the establishments and the companies here wouldn't accept already crypto and I think maybe after a year our government are possible decided to finally legalizing crypto currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

Yes it is accepted nationwide,which is why i am grateful and most of the people who are using cryptocurrencies,because we can cashout eaily without questions.Our goverment doesnt care about cryptocurrencies nor bitcoin because theres a lot of issues to be resolved ,these type of problems typically has low priorities as far as i know theres no restrictions or regulations in my homeland.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

It is accepted,i am talking about bitcoin is massive adoption.We have already bitcoin atms.Local exchanges has licenses,and there are no restriction and regulations when it comes to cryptocurrencies.You shouldnt be worried about these restrictions because sooner or later the government will soon be realizing that opportunity that they could missed.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

In my country, the government does not favor cryptocurrency. I think the main reason is that they do not control it, they do not see the benefits that crypto brings. Our press and television programs always have very bad news about crypto, so most people in my country think crypto is scam. Fortunately, the government has not issued a ban until now. I hope our government will accept the crypto.

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

It is accepted,i am talking about bitcoin is massive adoption.We have already bitcoin atms.Local exchanges has licenses,and there are no restriction and regulations when it comes to cryptocurrencies.You shouldnt be worried about these restrictions because sooner or later the government will soon be realizing that opportunity that they could missed.
People from our country are trying their best to benefit from investing for cryptocurrency. Although the government cares about this even though there is no official regulation on this yet we can still settle things in cryptocurrency, that's why most people in our country have freedom for this
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:06:51 PM

Some of the countries does regulated cryptocurrencies,some of it restricted its use but luckily in our country theres no regulation nor restriction to the use of cryptocurrencies,which is why it is better tp do full time mining,and trading because you can easily cash out your money without paying any taxes that is why we are maximizing our activity as of now until some regulations to come.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

In my country i think it is they accepted crypto currency and they have some for here now are accepted bitcoin and was easy to pay a bill using crypto. Maybe some other country also are accepted on it.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

Of course it is,because there are no existing regulatins or restriction about cryptocurrencies,the goverment is foolish not to know what we can do with these cryptocurrencies,that is why we can do everything we can using cryptocurrencies to earn without getting taxes ! which is why i loved doing it full time,the mining rigs doesnt cost too much.

avia

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

Currently, my country doesn’t have any establishment that accelts bitcoin, as far as i know. However, there are numerous people in my country that knows bitcoin and invests in it and even paticipates in signature campaigns. Despite the fact that bitcoin isn't that popular to the general public, i still foresee bitcoin as one of the leading digital currencies in my country, soon. 

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

Unfortunately,we are not allowed to do mining,trading should have kyc in our exchanges,this is why i am planning to move to another country so i can start all over,cryptocurrencies shouldnt be regulated because decentraliazation is the main aim of satoshi when he is creating his bitcoin.Countries that are good with cryptocurerncies are the one which will be most powerful in the future.

bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

For now is no. There is a time that they will totally accepted cryptocurrency in my country. Even bitcoin now in my country is not legal and also it is not illegal. They will adopt all about cryptocurrencies because it will improve ones nation, to have a better life in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Cryptocurrency is very well-known in my country as well. There are a lot of news spreading about the birth of cryptocurrency also crryptocurrency being popular nowadays. Some stories are true and some are not. Well, cryptocurrency being accepted in our country is a so-so. Yes you can say that it is accepted but not fully. It is accepted by, people are using cryptocurrency to invest and exchange it to our country's currency after getting some profit. It is not yet fully accepted as there are banks that forbids to transact when it terms to cryptocurrency. I think most of the countries are likely to do so. They say they didn't trust the source of income for those who use or for those coins or money that came from cryptocurrencies.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

Yes of course,we are allowed to use cryptocurrencies to pay our bills,that is why it is great to be here which is unlikely going to be happen to other countries,you can even convert your cryptocurrencies into money exchangers.Im waiting for some improvements in the future as we can see we are in a digital era which most of the people wont understand,but few years from now those countries like ours will be the wealthiest country in the world.

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

Most of Asian Countries accepts cryptocurrencies unlike in western countries.. In my country in southeast asia you can easily buy and trade BTC and ETH and the exchanges are registered and allowed by the government

quarkchain.io
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

In our country which is Philippines,yes ! we still dont have any regulations or some kinda restriction from using cryptocurrencies that is why we can easily convert our cryptocurrency assets into fiat without any hassle.Our government seems to be not interested in regulating cryptocurrencies they might be busy to some other things like how to stop drugs in our country.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Hungary, most of the people who know about it think it's a scam or manipulation, there is extremely high tax on it(30%+, even worse for mining).
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:50:57 PM

Yes,that is why i am ding full time with cryptocurrencies because sooner or later our country will be using cryptocurrencies instead of these fiat currencies,theres no current regulations nor restriction in our country which is great because we arent being taxed with our cryptocurrency income.All of our money coming from our trades,and mining acitivities doesnt have yet taxes that is why the profits are better.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: