Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2243 times)
Cremmsto

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

Yes, in our country it is allowed to make trade operations with crypto .I hope crypto will never prohibit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

In my country, cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum are being recognized. In fact, there is an application made especially for Filipinos to stored their btc and eth. This wallet can be used to convert btc and eth to peso value and can be used to pay bills. This app allows us to deposit and withdraw to and from banks and even convenient stores. The rest of the cryptocurrencies are not yet widely used and recognized but there is already a blockchain made by Filipinos, I believe it was nem.io? Nem.io even went to our school to conduct a seminar abour cryptocurrencies.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
In my country crypto is only accepted as digital asset but you are not allowed to use it as digital currency, that's why there's no store here that accept crypto because the government won't allow it. I hope it will change in the future because we know crypto adoption can't be stopped.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

Because of the nature of cryptocurrency,  we see that there is no need for permission for people to use cryptocurrency across the world.  Peer to peer transactions remove the trust and third party there by making it possible to accept and trust  cryotocurrency official or non officially!

Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

It is very unfortunate that some countries keep on restricting their citizens in the use of cryptocurrencies because of some baseless rumours or for their own selfish gains which i cannot explain over here. In my country there has not been any public or official announcement saying that cryptocurrency is not accepted so i guess it is accepted in my country .

bitconceptbiz1

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:52:57 AM

In my country the government never accepted crypto because they feel its scam or something, I think they need to be educated on how the Blockchain Technology works.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

Cryptocurrency is not legalized in my country. I don't think it will ever happen that it will be legalized. But we are dealing in crypto without any fear and doing this crypto business.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

in my country, the government is neutral about the existence of cryptocurrency
Bitcoin and Altcoin are considered digital assets, and should not be used as a means of payment to replace FIAT
I do not mind this regulation, so I can still buy BTC without restrictions

In my country (the Philippines) crypto is legal and the government is not against it, but they never encourage people to put investment into it, the reason is I don't know but it doesn't matter for me as long as I can have earnings using crypto its all fine with me.
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

unfortunately in our country crypto is forbidden, and even participate in the bounty
Trindir

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

In our country, for crypto is very severely punished . Unfortunately, nothing can be done about it
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

Not accepting as mode of payment yet officially, hopefully they will be accepting it soon and ifnit’s Accepted it would be a great development for every community

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:12 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 05:56:01 AM by tylerderden

Right now crypto isn't banned in my country but the head bank of my country have given instructions to the banks under it to cut ties from the crypto companies and freeze their bank accounts and right now there is a petition in the Supreme Court to change that order but what rumors say that the RBI isn't gonna change the order. So now the exchanges have launched p2p trading using tether as stable coin and now the INR deposits and withdrawals are still working but now they are between individual users.
Sissttemm

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

I would like to live in Japan, where crypto was accepted at the official level . It can be paid anywhere
Zebrodok

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

It is allowed to use crypto, but you need to pay taxes (
leota68646

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

Crypto is acknowledged in our nation and it is legitimate to utilize crypto, there are such applications endorsed by the administration which is converning about digital money and furthermore, a few banks are associated with cryptographic money. Our district isn't new about it, it is for quite a while that numerous banks and numerous individuals are being associated with crypto money.
philX

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:28:21 AM

In my nation the utilization of bitcoin isn't at official level and Government constantly mindful the general population to quit putting resources into such virtual monetary forms however brokers are formally exchanging and in addition trades are doing theit work so I think that its simple to utilize bitcoin and other alt coins whether Government acknowledges it or not.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

Our country's familiar with what's called the cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. Since its value's considered speculative, then the government in our country issues its statement which also makes it a permanent regulation, which its content's cryptocurrency's prohibited to serve as a method of payment. Finally by being very forced we use it as an investment asset only.

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

It has not been written as a legal tender yet but then again it has not been listed as illegal either, I think we are just stuck in between legality and the government not being able to figure out a very effective way of taxing our earnings yet that are made from cryptos. It is not a crime to use cryptos though so that is still a good thing for us.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Yes because there are many countries don't want to know cryptocurrency in their country and they don't want all of us making money without investing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jrivera68846

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

The central bank in our country began to ban the use of cryptocurrency for sale and purchase transactions starting early this year 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: