Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2243 times)
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:44:37 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
i do not have to worry about that. crypto is legal in the country where i live and i can use it without problems. i'm really happy about that. i'm sorry for the people who live in a country where crypto is prohibited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:50:39 AM

Im from the Philippines, yes crypto is accepted in our country. But our gov't is kind worried because of ICO scams circulating.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
yes, in my country indonesia especially cryptocurrency is a legal but as a stock exchange like gold, oil but you can't using this for transaction like FIAT

bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

I can not say for sure that Yes, but there are places where you can pay with cryptocurrency, but there are quite a few.
dobenklik

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

according to my analysis the government in my country will never approve cryptocurrency. maybe other countries are currently petrifying to approve crypto but for my country, it has completely banned crypto.
kaluwa65

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

up until now, cryptographic money isn't acknowledged in my nation yet I heard some news that said the digital currency will be included as a ware in the share trading system yet I don't know whether it's actual or not. my administration appears to not give a reasonable proclamation about the cryptographic money but rather the general population as yet utilizing digital money as their approach to profit. I trust that soon my administrations will understand that digital currency isn't terrible and numerous individuals can show signs of improvement life since they can procure cash from cryptographic money.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

In our country cryptocurrency is already known but not many are willing to invest because if the higher risk. The time may not be ripe for our country to join in cryptocurrency but there are small groups who are showing signs on breaking out it crypto market.

upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

Cryptocurrency is not accepted as that much here in my country. I attribute that to lack of technological and ICT knowledge among my country people here in my country.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

No. For my country, it would be quite strange to take in the turnover of the asset, which allows anonymous transactions, ukrtyya their income, as well as the concealment of their purchases. Few countries are willing to do so, well, only those whose national currency has declined this year, against the dollar, by more than 15%.
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

crypto has not been completely acknowledged in my nation, the administration has not upheld and the keeping money still entirely denies the utilization of crypto. the normal individual likewise does not know crypto and blockchain, now and then I am pitiful when I give training about crypto and blockchain, they sneer and say that it is horse crap.
EfKos

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

I live in Russia and we began to open a lot of cafes and restaurants where you can pay with bitcoins and ether, as well as in some stores have introduced such a payment.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

Cryptos were not fully accepted here as we were not allowed to use it in any transactions in this country. But we have a website that can trade cryptocurrencies here and able to convert it to our main currency. But i think crypto have a huge number of fans in this country !
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

We have a payment gateway/exhanges in transacting cryptocurrency in our country. We use it to buy and sell crypto and use to pay utility bills and to purchase loads.
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

In our country, crypto is allowed, but it is not possible to pay crypto ... do not accept as payment
yaldenerk

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

In many developed countries, the law does not prohibit the cryptocurrencies, and it is so in my country
clarkhans

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

It is practically impossible to prohibit cryptocurrencies, it is technically impossible.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

In our country very few people use crypto currency. We can not pay bills or even buy pizza with bitcoin or other coins. I hope in the future the situation will change.
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:45:02 AM

this is a social problem and bring relevant to many parties. The acceptance of electronic money is difficult, every country has its own views. At present, electronic money is still new, many scam related condition has affected a lot
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:07:33 AM

I live in Russia and we began to open a lot of cafes and restaurants where you can pay with bitcoins and ether, as well as in some stores have introduced such a payment.

I am from Philippines, and its not yet happening in here, I hope we can have a cafes and restaurants where they accept crypto as payments. I heard that its applicable already in other countries and I am hoping that in the near future my country will adopt the same aspects..
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

surely a fortune for investors whose countries can already accept cryptocurrencies as legal currency and in my country cryptocurrencies have not been fully ratified and legalized by the government as the prevailing currency

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: