Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2243 times)
Yemmy4eva

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

My country is still very skeptical about cryptocurrencies and they're yet to understand the difference between bitcoin and altcoins. But many countries are still sitting on the fence too but not for long.
Some individuals have started taking crypto payments and as such will inprove adoption in my country
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tocko

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

i think my country doesn't know about crypto.No,they know but they don't care for now.maybe in future

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:48:11 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

in my country crypto is not approved, the government prohibits the use of cryptocurrency. but despite being banned, I still see many people following Crypto. yes because it is so big profits obtained from crypto. the government forbids because crypto can be used for money laundering.
jonval21

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:04:23 AM

is very hard to find some place that accept criotocurrencies, but i have seen some people selling houses, cars etc.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:18:09 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
It is still illegal in our country. We can buy and sell them in other countries and only  a few people know about them so the market is not so good as I have expected.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

i live in a crypto friendly country. although i can in almost none business pay with it, but that will come in future. i am firmly convinced of that. also, tax is pretty well resolved. this puts cryptocurrency in a pretty good position and many people have heard of crypto or bitcoin.
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:56:27 AM

Hello, my country bans cryptocurrencies, and news reports want us to stay away from cryptocurrencies because it is dangerous. My personal attitude is to trust the cryptocurrency very much. And I will always invest in encryption, I believe there are more people who think the same as me.
Ethan101

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

for now my country has not received the currency cryptocurrency as a means of payment but can be used if in exchange into the form of currency of my country. maybe my country's government does not know many positive things about cryptocurrency, they only see the negative side only.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:23:29 AM

Crypto are not yet popular here but I hope that fee few years from now it will be a biggest hit here in my country. Im not losing hope with it that it will become one of the currency here.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

in my country seems still not. Because it takes approval by the Government. And it will take the process and flow which is a bit long. May have to be patient. But there is a chance, that this crypto will soon be approved.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

my country welcomes the crypto quite well. Although not yet official transaction tool can be used freely but at least still freeing to be able to invest in crypto. There are no strict rules for this until now. but there is already some discussion of crypto and maybe in the future, there will be clarity.

Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

in my country, the government still cannot legalize cryptocurrency. but the government also doesn't prohibit the use of cryptocurrency if it used properly. I see that nowadays, more and more people are interested in the world of cryptocurrency, and I think it's good for the development of cryptocurrency in my country. I hope the government will immediately legalize cryptocurrency in my country.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

although my country doesn't give any info about the crypto, my government is only saying that every people that want to invest their money in crypto should be careful and they should know about the risk. my government said that people need to search more info about the crypto first before he invests so he knows what the advantages and the disadvantages from the crypto. this is important for people so if he makes a mistake of investing his money, he doesn't have to blame the other because of his mistake.
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

My country have not really catch with crypto; I doubt if they have a knowledge about it that much; but until they start seeing as a treat; I don't think they have NY issues with it
kahrde

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:33:58 AM

in my country, the government is neutral about the existence of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and Altcoin are considered digital assets, and should not be used as a means of payment to replace FIAT. I do not mind this regulation, so I can still buy BTC without restrictions.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

actually the government here has acknowledged this modern technology, but cryptocurrency cannot be used as a valid payment transaction tool because the government here is worried that everyone will switch to digital currency compared to the existing local currency.
cajuelan

Activity: 197

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

Yes, I agree some countries ban crypto currency now, But now my country Philippines seems not to have problems about this, but they already warn us about the volatility of this market could be.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

Yes, cryptocurrencies here in our country is acceptable and many of us uses bitcoin and altcoins for their income or extra income as well just like me as a housewife even if I am only here inside our house I can manage to do some of my duties and responsibilities for my family and at the same time I am earning some bitcoin even if it is not just like others income but I am already contented on what I have. I am grateful that our country didn't ban cryptocurrencies.
msadikot53

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

Not yet, they are still not accepted in my country. There has been many arguments about it between the government and federal banks. The government seems to not give a clear statement about the crypto currency but the people still using crypto currency as their way to make money. The most recent restriction is on the banks to not trade with exchanges that deal in cryptos.

I hope that soon my governments will realize that crypto currency is not bad and many people can get a better life because they can earn money from it.

Cheers!!
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

In our country, the crypto currency is regulated by the state at the legislative level. Mining taxes were introduced. Also, the exchange of crypto currency for fiat money should be carried out through exchangers set by the state.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: