Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country?  (Read 2243 times)
olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

The situation with the crypto currency in my country resembles the situation with prostitution. Everyone knows that it exists, but its legal status is very doubtful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:49:30 AM

I have not seen a store in my country where i can pay with crypto. Thats really sad.
Only in a few online shops from my country they accept crypto currency.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Country & Bans

Not really. In my country India the things are at the weird stage where finance minister asked for the evaluation of different usage of blockchain but they have stated that they dont recognise the crypto currencies as legal tender. So its kinda nerve wrecking what exactly we are looking for here. Its not complete ban nor its legal status too.

Usage of Crypto

Off course, it is next to zero and there doesn't seem any sense of using the crypto in my country. Mostly people are using it for the purpose of earning more money. I mean just to invest in it and try to manipulate the investment with trades, gambles etc so that they can just multiply it. Thats all about it!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kinochi

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency are accepted in my country. There are one first filipino cryptocurrency which is YOLO CASH they were accepting tokens when you bought in their groceries. But, for the official of the state they were debating in the Senate for the approval of the cryptocurrency. Hoping that they were recognize the cryptocurrency because in other countries cryptocurrency are banned.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

No still it’s not more over the bank transaction from local crypto currency exchanges are banned in my country still we are optimistic . Even my country central bank planning to release their own crypto currency .Thats the only positive news about crypto currency in my country.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
My country is still neutral with cryptocurrency, they don't forbid us to use cryptocurrency. They only appeal to cryptocurrency users there is no legality if they mishandle money, in other words all forms of loss in the responsibility by the user. They have not yet decided to ban any form of cryptocurrency, only for transactions using cryptocurrency they prohibit it because there is no regulation to set up payment using digital currency.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

We can not buy pizza or all goods or services because it is not available in our country, it is illegal. But we can do mining activities and it is not fully regulated in our place.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

Yes, crypto is accepted in our country and it is legal to use crypto, there are such applications approved by the government which is converning about crypto currency and also, some banks are involved in cryptocurrency. Our county is not new about it, it is for a long time that many banks and many people are being involved in crypto currency.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

Yes crypto is well accepted by our country and to be honest even senators used it. A lot of people here in our country uses crypto as another source of income. They used it because they want to achieve financial freedom and as I observed a lot of people became rich by the help of crypto. And Im hoping that someday Crypto could also help me so that I can help my family in terms of financial services and I could able to sustain the need and wants for my family.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:51:29 AM

cryptocurrency in my country is not yet accepted but people can use cryptocurrency as another source to make money and the government does not make any regulation related to the cryptocurrency. but soon, if the cryptocurrency can give some good changes for the people, I think the government will approve cryptocurrency so the chance for the cryptocurrency to be spread among my people is wide open and they have the opportunity to try to make money. so far, I see that slowly my people are trying to learn about cryptocurrency and I see that the progress is good for them because they can make money from new sources.
buggy

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

Its not yet accepted in our country but we can freely do crypto and if we have it we just convert it into cash. Right now lot of people in our country are involve in crypto, in fact this is one of our main source of extra income because it really gives the opportunity to earn.
manoy

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:01:18 AM

You can use cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin to purchase at the mall,you can also use to transact in some restaurants.This is how the things are going to be,future would be a lot of cryptocurrency users there will be no fiat few decades from now because cryptocurrencies will replace the fiat system.That is why we are lucky to be the early adopters of the cryptocurrencies.
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:03:17 AM

Everything is in limbo. There is a discussion of what to do with the crypto currency, how to regulate it. While it is not recognized as a means of payment, nor as a commodity

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:04:48 AM

Cryptocurrencies in my country doesn't have support from the country. Till few months back, the government was just functioning with some restrictions that doesn't affect the user community. Later on when more countries started to regulate, our country too started the process to regulate the usage.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

In my country, the government doesn't forbid us to use cryptocurrency as the payment method, they only make a statement that the payment currencies in our country is IDR, but they didn't stated it specifically, so they still allow us to use it
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

My country does not care about it much at the moment. They would like of course if we would declare gains and pay taxes. My country is always 20 years behind with emerging stuff...
Sometimes being in countries like yours is more better than those advanced,look at those crypto users that lives there are now problematic about bitcoin or cryptocurrency status,some of them are total banning,and some are waiting for ban I issued buy governments,while in you country are chill youre free to use bitcoin.

As per OPs question well in my region government are making policies and regulation to gain taxes from cryptonians and making sure they warned people about the possibilities of joining in this community
mtrxhasu

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

While not legal, but by the beginning of the summer must adopt a draft law on regulation. The good thing is that in my country there will be a World Cup. Well, just because. For my country this fiscism regime you know who. Lips sealed
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

No certainly not, its not acceptable in my country, its actually ban here to use crypto. Still time needed to know here that the coming world will be of crypto, but still there's a hope.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

Lucky you live in a country that legalizes digital currency. I think more and more crypto received in many countries will increase the community, and of course the more users the price will be more stable.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

Our government is not making a move to ban bitcoin and they don't say that crypto currency is legal though. But some people here in our country is using cryptocurrency to scam people. And its making a bad impression on yhe mind of other people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: