Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?  (Read 5892 times)
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

It is very difficult to predict who will be the winner of this year. But if we are talking about winner in price growth, i think it will be a token from some ICO launched in 2018. As for ETH and BTC, i believe that Ether will grow more times than Bitcoin.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

Bitcoin is always be a winner, even when the prize of bitcoin fall to a minimum prize, still yet the demand are still extremely high and many investors came in to invest on Bitcoin than Ethereum, Bitcoin has many futures and more secured in blockchain technology then Ethereum wallet has no back up. Bitcoin wallet address is the strongest private key and also change at any time when login than Ethereum wallet. having mention the few point, i quest bitcoin is a winner.
nahnah

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

Basically bitcoin is the king,
While ethereum is likened to queen,
Bitcoin is the leader being ethereum is accompanist,
So I think bitcoin still outperforms ethereum
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

My opinion is that both coins will share the first place. How it's going now. But I wonder if someone can approach the third one?
Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

None of them I guess.

I think that this year will be a gradual decline of bitcoin and squeezing of the etherium.

A new leader is born now.  Wink
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 970

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Bitcoin will be No. 1 in 2018 and the following years. That's for sure. eth can not pass bitcoin. For at least 5 years, eth will probably pass bitcoin and be # 1
What? You seriously believe that Ethereum can outrank Bitcoin and become the market leader? You need to do your research because it does not even come close. As a matter of fact, no coin has ever come close to Bitcoin ever and this will most likely never change. Why? Bitcoin is being adopted slowly and steadily by people around the world. If you ask anyone what they know about crypto, Bitcoin will most likely be the first thing that comes to their mind which shows how immensely popular this coin is through out the world. Ethereum and other coins have a lot of potential, but will never outrank Bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

According my point of view on this issue, ethereum will be the leader in the crypto world after several updates. One of them will be very soon. Ethereum team will solve the problem of scaling Ethereum network. You said it all about the bitcoin. This currency is waiting for the expiration of the term of the Board). But this will not happen in 2018.
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

If we buy exactly a year ago for $ 1000 ethereum and $ 1000 bitcoin, now we would have $ 11000 in ethereum and $ 6800 in bitcoin, it is obvious that the winner of ethereum

cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

All of the people here are traders and investors. We didn't join crypto to criticize every currencies here. What you said is true about Bitcoin and Ethereum, rumors are just rumors and predictions are just predictions. The grandfather of all coins or the stable Ethereum, who cares?! As long as we do our part in trading, both Eth and BTC are in your portfolio, then that's it.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

Both of these cryptocurrency  got increase in price so they both Worth to be winners in there own way those who take the advantage of investing went home with huge profit
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

Tons of reasons for BTC to be market leader and it is because BTC is a secure, decentralized, immutable, transparent, transnational, open, censorship resistant robust payment system. Scaling is an issue that will always be present therefore it isn't a true issue. I don't think any of the concerns you listed are true concerns for Bitcoin and the points you made for Ethereum they seem weak as to why ETH would usurp Bitcoin. I don't see it happening but then again I only see Ethereum as a tool to make ICOs. It provides nothing beyond that as of now.

americii241

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

As for me all this coins showed themselves in this year and have a great future.
We cann'r compare it, because every coin is not a bubble (as many others altcoins), but have their  own technology
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

We do not know what will happen in the future. I am impartial for coin bitcoin or ethereum. But today Bitcoin remains a leader in the world of crypto. Whatever happens, I keep investing in both coins.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

If we buy exactly a year ago for $ 1000 ethereum and $ 1000 bitcoin, now we would have $ 11000 in ethereum and $ 6800 in bitcoin, it is obvious that the winner of ethereum
I wonder what the ratio will be at the end of this year. At the moment the market is stable, but there is a high probability that growth will begin and it will be no less strong than last year. But now the ETH already has a large capitalization, therefore it will grow at a rate comparable to the rate of bitcoin.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

For me it will be the BTC. It dominates the other altcoin and specially ETH although they are both helpful to many people specially in the online transactions.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

For me it is really easy choise i think Ethereum is more promising and can bring much profit in this year. Most ICOs use Ethereum network for the collecting fund. And there are a lot of Erc20 and another Ethereum based tokens. Soon Eth will bit Btc.
Hope so!
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

I think bitcoin will be the winner this year. Ethereum will be in second place.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

It's very hard for me to say anything about this now, because I still can not be sure, because both projects are very persistent now raise their price policies, probably today we can not do a full analysis, because it did not take long since the growth of the crypto-currency market.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

Bitcoin is the king and ethereum is the queen, so we know which are the winner of this year bitcoin is still the winner based on the capitalization of marketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ and ethereum is the queen due to however ethereum is number two in capitalization of marketcap, but actually it is just my speculation due to we are still in middle years, the final result can be seen on the end of year.
Even though we are still on 2nd quarter of this year i would say BTC would be still the king of this year and more upcoming years to come and theres no doubt on that.BTC community or supporters is too big or many which we can really presume that it would really still remain on the spot no matter what but there are possibilities that ETH can overtake bitcoin yet we know nothing on this world would be on top spot or being permanent.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:13:27 PM

So far this year has been in a bear phase. Thus, concluding anything about the growth of any of the BTC or ETH won't be justified at the moment. ETH which has experienced a severe drop from $1250 to $350 is doing pretty well amd so does the Bitcoin after dropping from $20k. I expect more recovery in coming months of the qtr 2.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: