Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?  (Read 5892 times)
Coffe88

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

if in terms of who will be the year winner between ETH and BTC, I think the winner is BTC, as we can see in these few years BTC is on the other front line, ETH can not beat BTC in this year if you want to beat BTC takes a very long time, because it is not as easy as we imagine to beat BTC.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

For me both ethereum and bitcoin are winner because the price of this two coin sre increasing also and if the price of the bitcoin decrease ethereum decrease too. Because even the price of the ethereum more cheaper than bitcoin they are both for me.
ayi nora

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

your question is very good, I think for bitcoin competition, ethereum takes a very long time, although I admit, the etereum transaction flow is more than bitcoin, it's because of market exchange, altcoin many players use etth for payment, I think bitcoin remains number one.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

yes, btc will always be on top, without btc, altcoins will never been created. btc is far superior than any other altcoins even in ethereum. it will never surpass btc.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:28:06 AM

I think that Ethereum has great prospects than bitcoin. It comes out a lot of ICO it has a serious value. Even now, when bitcoin is falling, Ethereum is holding at good levels.
But in my opinion, ETH will never be able to beat BTC prices. Although ETH's popularity and friendliness are more dominant than BTC, but ETH is born after BTC, they will forever be the junior of BTC. In my opinion if BTC does not exist anymore, then ETH can replace BTC
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:07:04 AM

Bitcoin  always king of the crypto currency. its a obvious thing. its the first crypto in the world. 21Mn limited supply is there. i am pretty sure that ETH is the queen of the crypto and main alt in the alt coin industry.

my conclusion is btc is the no 1. ETh also in the same position

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

Today, btc is still the most popular coin among others.The second is eth. Btc price is still higher than etc.price volatility is the same. Price movement affects each other. Looking at the investment return recently, eth is higher, so investors this year will be more interested in eth than btc. In short, btc and etc will compete each other this year.
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:36:38 AM

It seems that from the BTC price will lead as seen from the BTC Supply which will almost reach its maximum limit, especially if BTC down all will come DOWN. If in CoinMarketCap it could be the ETH that will win for this year because of the increasingly widespread ETH Platform at the moment and a lot of in use within every ICO Smiley. Thanks hope help

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

For me both ethereum and bitcoin are winner because the price of this two coin sre increasing also and if the price of the bitcoin decrease ethereum decrease too. Because even the price of the ethereum more cheaper than bitcoin they are both for me.
two coins of Ethereum and Bitcoin do have a good price, bitcoin always tops the list of highest prices, and I'm sure for the end of this year Bitcoin will still be the number one. because Bitcoin has benefited the user and bitcoin is often used to transact.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

We already know, now that btc is still struggling its price value in the exchange market  when we compared to ethereum thats still consisting its price pump in the blockchain market,but this is not means that because of this situation ethereum will be the winner of this year  and surpass bitcoin in terms of price value and popularization in the market,because for as  now there is no one would replace bitcoin  in the coin market  being no.1 of all coins,maybe this year ethereum have a biggest improvement,but this is not instances that its beat the bitcoin in being leadership in digital currency system.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:59:58 AM

Hello everyone!

this year's coin champion is Bitcoin. indeed from year to year Bitcoin remains the number one coin that became year to year.
so as to be a mainstay that continues to be number one. so that it will be very profitable and be the best development.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

Hello everyone!

I think the winner of the year will still be btc adn in the following years it will still be like that.

kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:25:28 AM

I think the market is still heavily dependent on BTC.
However, the larger growth will be ETH. By the end of the year it may reach over $ 2,000
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

Of course, it is too, because it is a platform with more features, more extensibility, and a lot of possible upgrades. However, the development of Bitcoin has fallen behind. It just insists on its own things, but However, it has not been well decentralized.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:42:37 AM

Oh yeah Bitcoin will still keep its leadership. I don't think ETH will be able to surpass the value of BTC. Annyways ETH has done well for integrating the various awesome services on the ETH network. It is also pushing hard to be the highest values of BTC, but i don't believe it will "wait" for the price of Ether to catch up
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:44 AM

I think that by the end of the year the winner will be Ethereum, its value is growing much faster than bitcoin. Although the latter is trying to gain momentum, it is too much to slow down during the falls.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

I believe this year Bitcoin will continue to maintain its leadership and maintain its high price. Ethereum will not be a winner and the price can only go beyond the other Altcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will be a King forever and forever.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

Hello everyone!

I think BTC is the winner of the year. of course btc will always be a leader even though all altcoin standart is based on erc20. It will not change the leadership of the first digital currency btc. The bitcoin always the first.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:24 AM

There will always be only one winner! BTC! He proved his superiority at the start, when he tried to survive the pressure of the government and today it is the most expensive currency!

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

could be like that in the year 2018. hopefully ETH able to dominate the crypto .. although still below BTC I am sure that this ETH will mampur to be king at the end of 2018. greetings crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: