Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:04:38 AM
Merited by Similificator (1)

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:37:52 AM

I agree with you on this wholly solely. because my experience with the crypto market has also been like yours. the life was not smooth here and was full of tough times. But this experience has taught me a lot. It is a common phrase that experience is the best teacher and that has happened with me. I have been here in this market for about 6-7 years and my experience here has been full of good and bad times. I have many traits from the market like patience, intellect and decision making power. The market is very unstable, there were days when it was not very kind to me. And those were the bad times. When I was not even employed, I was going through the worst phase of my life. But then i got into this market and tried signature campaigns and bounties. And the returns were fruitful. I then started investing small amounts into bitcoin and again I got positive results. So basically good returns were basically an attraction for me that kept me tied to this market. i also liked to read and gather knowledge about the crypto market. So the orocess continued and here I am. Well now i am happily employed as well Wink
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.

I strongly agree with you, it is a journey of so many ups and downs but it is a great opportunity for us, an opportunity that I must say it is too good to be true. since I joined here I am starting ro earn as well. Buy on the dip and sell when it pumps plus I am joining also the bounty campaigns, like social media and signature campaign in which it is worth spending my time.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

The crypto market is really important for people. People make money thanks to bitcoin.
Apart from making money, BitCoin is an important asset for the future. Bitcoin will be a common currency in the future.
vinasky

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

I would say that the exploration of outer space is the new hope of humanity.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general - it's just an instrument. Yes, it simplifies our lives, but clearly does not give us any definite hopes for the future of humanity  Undecided
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is the gateway for redistribution of wealth.  Begin decentralized has given the opportunity for money to be in the hands of ordinary people whenever they want it. This has mitigated the the unjust financial situation that is in the world. If government is allowed the control bitcoin then it will be in the hands of the privilege individuals like other necessity of lives. I concore that Bitcoin is the new hope for humanity.
gorandigitalnomad

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

The richest 1% now has as much wealth as the rest of the world combined - wealth of richest 1% equal to other 99%!

I think that bitcoin doing redistribution of wealth, and now is everybody chance to get peace of this 1%!
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

I would say that the exploration of outer space is the new hope of humanity.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general - it's just an instrument. Yes, it simplifies our lives, but clearly does not give us any definite hopes for the future of humanity  Undecided

What I mean there is hope for those who are not rich and striving very hard to achieve their dreams or get the lifestyle they wanted for their family. I agree with you about the exploration of outer space. I wonder if aliens use Bitcoin also. Lol. They might have the most advance technology so I'm thinking if they use digital currency also. Lol.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Yeah, everybody is crypto investor nowadays, but are they the good one. I am looking at coins which did 100x and more over the past year and I am constantly asking myself how to find the next gem. This is hard I really can say all the best to people who know how and when to strike. What move to play etc. Yes I might be earning some money here and there but it is still well below what I hear many people are making and flipping large sums of money. Because of this I feel like left behind and on top of that nobody cares how I feel but others surley know how to make money. I would like to know the secret formula too.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

It's great that it's motivating you to lead a better lifestyle, but you should be a bit careful about how far you go! Don't get too carried away by bitcoin or money when you're talking about how your life is going. There's definitely some things that Bitcoin and money can't buy, and one of those things is happiness. I'm very glad that it was able to help you, but just be careful that you don't put bitcoin or cryptocurrency on too high of a pedestal. There's always the chance that things just flop 180 degrees and that things go downwards. Even though we don't hope for that, there's always a chance that something can happen, so just keep that in mind.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

I really don't know what to think of your post, because I think you might be moving towards Bitcoin for the wrong reasons.
You said that you were first investing in HYIP's. If you then switched over to Bitcoin, I would think that you're also just looking to use Bitcoin or crypto as a way to make a quick profit.

Investing in crypto could be just as risky as investing in HYIP's, especially if you're trying out day-trading.

But yeah you do mention that you're also learning more about trading, so that's definitely good. Just be careful Wink

chel123456

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Bitcoin as new hope humanity because in this kind of business many people's all over the world has a chance to become rich or many people have  a chance to have better heights in life.
In Bitcoin also can educated people how to communicate to other people and educated how this business affects our world. Also through this kind of cryptocurrency economy the population of unemployment or jobless decreased because this bitcoin gives job to everyone wants to be part of it.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

almost a same experience with me and bitcoin. but me ?
i dont even deposit my real cash to bitcoin, i really work from 0 in cryptocurrency.

starts from the financial problem to me and my family, exact a few months before the final test and graduation my friend introduce me this.
and of course, i really interested in a something new, even if that involved with a word called "Technology"
from i know to get a bitcoin is from faucet, and then i found out this forum, and last know about trading, the profit is really looks very legit.
know, while looking for a real job, the profit from bitcoin keep flows to my wallet, even it more than month salary of real job

Thanks bitcoin and my god for all of your gift in this way  Grin

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

I also experienced the same thing, Bitcoin is the one that restore my faith about earning from internet, there was one point in my life where I struggle with my financial status, I almost being dragged down to poverty, luckily my friend introduce it to me, I was sceptical at first but I got nothing to lose so I try my best to learn, I keep on learning and saving my earning, at one point the price of BTC keep on growing and it change my life, now BTC has become part of my daily life, I believe there are so many stories about how Bitcoin save someone life

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

Actually yes bitcoin save us from suffer of every day financial problem. Because sometimes I support my parent from groceries and honestly I can't even buy for my self. What I need and what I want I always give my money to my parents.
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

Honestly I love the wod a new hope of humanity because it's true that bitcoin is a hope to build a good future of our life and to expand our earnings.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:12:21 AM

everyone has different lives and problems, but when we are meet with bitcoin, with everyone from every different country, and with all the investors in this forum, bitcoin become the solution to change our lives better.

even my life is more difficult than you before i know BTC, and before active in this forum, my income is only $ 100 every month. I almost gave up with my economic condition. but I think life always revolves.

and today, Bitcoin has given me a good life.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

Yes,  bitcoin definitely is a life changer.  I am a normal student who is in a poor economic status because my parents are not college graduate.  My father is a minimum wage earner and sometimes his salary is not enough for our needs.  But bitcoin must be the way and I am surely is.  It will raise up our way of living. Amazingly,  people around would be surprised that I will earn a lot of money even though I am just a student.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:54:51 AM

Bitcoin is fair currency for as but I hope it's price could be more stable, bitcoin is different with paper money which it's value is decreases because of inflation but bitcoin price also goes up and down, but brings opportunity for people to gain profit from bitcoin. Bitcoin is become my best investment ever and I also collect other cryptocurrencies , I looking for opportunities here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: