Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2224 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

Actually yes bitcoin save us from suffer of every day financial problem. Because sometimes I support my parent from groceries and honestly I can't even buy for my self. What I need and what I want I always give my money to my parents.
I can feel you mate,i find it very hard to live life with debts,sometimes i prefer to borrow money from a friend inorder to buy needs for my kids because my salary was not enough to support my family but as bitcoin came in, it change my perspective in life.I need to manage my time since i get involved with crypto and i see that i earn profit in it.I can say that bitcoin was a blessing to me and to my family because i can be able to give everything they needs than before.I work hard on this to earn more.

Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Like most financial bubbles, Bitcoin begins with a claim to have invented a new way of doing business. If people lose faith in that claim, the entire edifice is merely a record of some pointless calculations.
But the rise of bitcoin is also happening at a specific moment in history: Humanity is decades behind ... how the bitcoin network processes transactions, with the hope that it'll one day require less electricity to make new coins.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1344
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

Extremely low transaction costs: There are no transactional intermediaries, only transaction processing fees, but it is not worth much.
Environmental protection: No chemicals or paper. The Bitcoin computer processing system consumes less electricity than the current financial system.
Ecommerce Potential: All bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and can not be reversed, so for salespeople they can be assured of fraud.
With these advantages, maybe bitcoin is the new hope of mankind.

You mentioned a good point about bitcoins consuming no paper. That is really something I always forgot to mention when people here spoke against bitcoins saying that it is against environment as lot of electricity is wasted in mining.

Signature available for rent
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

of course, bitcoin is a smart digital currency in the world, bitcoin bring useful for everyone, it makes life more cost than the style and is the stable and long-term investment, now worth bitcoin is slowly recovering I hope the value will rise sharply and bitcoin thrive in the future.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

The crypto market is really important for people. People make money thanks to bitcoin.Apart from making money, Bitcoin is an important asset for the future. Bitcoin will be a common currency in the future.Honestly I love the word a new hope of humanity because it's true that bitcoin is a hope to build a good future of our life and to expand our earnings.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

The crypto market is really important for people. People make money thanks to bitcoin.Apart from making money, Bitcoin is an important asset for the future. Bitcoin will be a common currency in the future.Honestly I love the word a new hope of humanity because it's true that bitcoin is a hope to build a good future of our life and to expand our earnings.

The Creator of Bitcoin, as far as I know did not see this coming as Satoshi Nakamoto say, It might either have a lot of transactions in the future or not. Bitcoin is just now used as an asset to make money in the future the time it pumps but it must had been used as a common currency, a currency that might be used to make our daily transactions more efficient and cheap.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

Bitcoin save me from debts. I have a job but unfortunately it cannot support my families needs. I used to file loans just to make ends meet. The stress level is soo much to take. Now with botcoin i can send my children to a private school and we can eat heatlhy foods.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

People always make their own idols. It's easy to hope for God or bitcoin that it will change the life of your life. But I doubt it. Every person should build his own life. Bitcoin is only a tool that allows everyone to change their lives. But we see that many people do not believe in bitcoin. They don't want to change anything. I feel sorry for them.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

if that can make money in the world of bitcoin it is definitely bitcoin to be a new hope for children who are less able to help their financial condition, there are still many people who are entangled with their financial condition.
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

Really hope Bitcoins and other cryptos can help many people for have better quality life and not only for make few people riches, this technology is awesome and futuristic, surely will be a future of economy
chika2

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

That's right, I'm late know about bitcoin. This happened by accident because I resign from my work and I am jobless. It is very difficult to find a job in my country, so I want to give up. A friend introduced me about bitcoin, I just joined this few months. Sometimes I want to give up with bitcoin, because yesterday the price of bitcoin dropped so much, that I had to lose about 50%. But my friend said do not give up, because all the work there is his risk and of course must be patient. I see my friend's life is good enough, he can buy a house, motorcycle, etc. I'm motivated by him, I'm sure someday I'll be like him, and can be successful with bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

Humanity is the new hope for humanity!
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

I agree with you. Bitcoin as new hope for humanity.more exactly bitcoin gives hope for those who  have  little income and change their lives for the better with a lot of income from investing and trading.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

Bitcoin could be the trigger to connect people around the globes, as until now trading with countries abroad wasn't worth because the fees to transact funds between global banks is really high, but now with bitcoin, people can transfer funds to other parts of the world in almost no cost.

It's also going to change the view of people on the world, as people will feel more connected because the cost of transferring to other countries would be the same of transferring to your friend who is sitting next to you, it is going to connect the whole world as it was one city.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

To put it bluntly, Bitcoin is the new Get-Rich-Quick Hope for lazy bastards around the world Grin Early adopters and investors are well off already, and for everyone else there is hope that someday, maybe, just maybe, they will be rich, too  Roll Eyes
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

Yeah it is true, it is proven that bitcoin can change anyone's life.  This will be the start of the people who are starting the involvement and they put into their lives the bitcoin thing. This will help us to make some opportunity and form a new life with this and have some life that is better than before.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

Many people says that bitcoin is a tool for their good success of life. And I'm of those who says, that's why I'm fan of accessing bitcoin, hopefully bitcoin stay as a good contributor of income not only to the living people but also to the economic development of the world.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

i agree bitcoin really is a life changing opportunity for all of us its a blessing thats why im so thankful for bitcoin yes while you’re on your bitcoin journey you’ll have some ups and downs but whatever happens you’ll get some profit from bitcoin you dont even have to realise some money the thing you’ll only need the most is the knowledge.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

I myself am very grateful to get to know Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is, because by now I'm easy to get money. although only capital and mind power, I can get money from this Crypto. now my life gets better than before. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency have really changed the lives of all those who live it. be it mining, mining, or investing. all become successful and have a lot of money.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

I think Bitcoin as a new hope for humanity. I did not know anything about investment. There are a lot of ideas about my bitcoin. And I can learn a lot. My family financially suffered a lot. When I was working with Bitcoin I slowly earn a lot of money. And my family continues to do well. I thus earn a lot of money in Bitcoin. So I think Bitcoin is a new hope for humanity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: