Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:55:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2222 times)
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

For the first time humanity has a hope for a new kind of money that does not depend on human belief. Bitcoin is a typical example of a revolution of belief that began several decades ago, when humans were no longer credible, machines and algorithms became a new god.The hope of mankind .
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

Bitcoin will be a new step for mankind. Then the world will change thanks to bitcoin. Bitcoin gives us a lot of benefits. Bitcoin money is sent and received almost instantaneously whether you send it anywhere in the world, at any time of the day or night. If you transfer money through bank to friends or relatives will usually take a cost but with Bitcoin it is free or just a small fee. Gradually people will accept bitcoin payments.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

I guess its not applicable to say that this is new hope,because our lives will continue even without crypto so theres no chance that this is a hope,instead its better to say that THIS IS A OPTION FOR A NEW GENERATION since our next generation is the beneficiaries of what are we providing now,they are the one who will completely benefits this
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

I have almost the same story as you OP. I did not first learn about bitcoin about its purpose but I was inclined to invest in HYIPs because it is easy money. Since there are so many HYIPs, I decided to buy bitcoin and decided to divide what I bought to several of them. There are some HYIPs that are only hours and you can earn while some take days or months. The returns are too good to be true but still I push through because I am greedy. Later on, one after another those sites are gone along with my money and I am very discouraged. I decided to just stop with it but then I can still see so many people earning through trading so I search for more information and found this forum. I am very thankful because this forum has been a big help me.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
stripewhite

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

We have seen cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero gain +10,000% returns over the last several years, and they simply continue their climb against all of the harping of bankers, economist, and purported ‘experts’ of finance. They have declared cryptocurrencies are a scourge and something to be detested; a grievous wound against all of society, and they must be destroyed. Again and again we hear from them that this is a bubble, that it has no social value, and that it is going to ‘crash’–and yet we find that the honey badger of money continues its slog upward and to the right despite all of their raging cries.

This is by no mistake, as cryptocurrencies are fundamentally better at storing value than any fiat currencies in existence today. This is because the fixed and known monetary supplies and inflation rates of cryptocurrencies; but more importantly, the social consciousness and consensus that allows for them to exist. People can now control their wealth with nothing more than the power of cryptography. Cryptocurrencies are rewriting the entire way that money is understood and used–and with that, who gets to control and benefit from these systems.

Saving in fiat money is for chumps

“Why would anyone outside of a lunatic asylum want to hold money? What an insane use to put it! For it is a recognized characteristic of money as a store of wealth that it is barren; whereas practically every other form of storing wealth yields some interest or profit.” –John Maynard Keynes

Today, each and every form of fiat money is nothing more than a legal tender that holds value simply because governments command it. However, if we look over the course of history; again, and again, we see states fail, governments collapse, and their money inflate to nothing. This is not by mistake, but by design. Just look at what has happened in Venezuela over the last few years.

What those in contemporary finance and government fail to see is that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are a radically departure from state-sponsored financial systems and the tyranny that they enable. For the better part of modern human history we have simply had to deal with the fact that government officials could show up at our places of business or our homes, rob us at gun point and call it legal. That they could fictionalize up mountains of money and give it to their corrupt banking and corporate friends, and tell us it was for our own good.

Again and again, we see the powers-that-be prod us down the road to serfdom, and tell us it is the yellow brick road to the Emerald City. We have seen what happens to those who follow that path, and the poverty it creates for all of us.

The revolution that we have all been waiting for is finally here, and it is the radical divorce of state and money from each other. Governments were never entitled to steal the wealth of the world for themselves and for their barbaric and unholy purposes. We finally have a way to resist their tyranny and fight back with economic means alone. Just as we once saw the radical divorce of church and state fundamentally change society for the better, we will once again witness such a radical epochal change–but this time it will be from the separation of money from the state.

Those of us who hodl crypto know and understand that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have nothing to do with money. The true purpose of cryptocurrencies is to create a new form of economic power that will be the harbinger of a new society. A society where economic power is outside and beyond the control of the state, and the monstrous banking and financial sectors that they have fused with. It is from this base of power that we are creating that a whole new society within the framework of the web.

Bitcoin will become the most value asset in history not only because it is a better form of money, but because of the astounding personal economic power it creates. Through tearing out the economic base of the corrupt systems of fiat money; we can create a new and more egalitarian society using the power of the blockchain and the internet. The banners we will raise in this new society will have the following inscribed upon them for all to see and choose to follow if they wish:

To each according to their code, to each according to their keys!
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

I agree, bitcoin will dump the chains that the government and banking structures have put on them. They will no longer depend on the central regulatory organ.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
angec0719

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

The human or humanity race, human being collectively. On a daily basis or daily life it can be pretty if you know how to use bitcoin properly. And more and more need positively to boost our spirits to remind us that there's hope for humanity. There's always hope for those people who always pursue their dreams who are not giving up on their goals to achieve what he likes to hel/his life. Bitcoin gives you hope to reach your dream so you be proud by using bitcoin. Because its really helps into your life. Also bitcoin help me in my financial status. Bitcoin gives me income with a big profit. Bitcoin will change your career or your future life. Bitcoin give me strength to reach my dreams so dont lose hope. Just believe in yourself.
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

right. Bitcoins are impacting the world economy. bitcoin creates jobs that make a lot of people. It helps investors become rich. The world currency system is heavily influenced by bitcoin copper. There are many companies, corporations invest in bitcoin. Countries that are focused on bitcoin are the foundation for economic development. so it is the new hope of the world.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

of course, bitcoin is a smart digital currencies are created based on blockchain technology, when people no longer trusted again, and the algorithm has become a new hope of the people. the current value of bitcoin encryption market, bitcoin gives us a lot of benefits in life, I hope bitcoin will forever exist.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

On the other hand BTC is tool that can break borders between countries and could be used as international payment tool. From the other side, it will be better to have more stable BTC price (some people loose a lot of money buying it during pumps).

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

Agree with you , bitcoin really gave much better life for some people ( which invested in early stage). But if you earn money that means someone lose money. Atleast bitcoin is pretty safe investment compare to HYIP programs (ponzi scheme).
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

Yeah with the bitcoin being challenging to the developing areas I am sure it has changed a lot. Specially it has changed the face of countries which we count in 3rd world. The reason is simply bitcoin's value in USD and its more than 6 figures for those countries. Most of them are blessed with this currency and sometimes I feel it is right thing as they dont have minimum wages as good as the western countries. So we can this about the bitcoin in full positive way for such countries and off course for our western countries too. Personally I am also thankful to the bitcoin world, couldn't be easier than this to earn some extra bucks and put it into your savings and take out whenever you need it.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

For the first time humanity has a hope for a new kind of money that does not depend on human belief. Bitcoin is a typical example of a revolution of belief that began several decades ago, when humans were no longer credible, machines and algorithms became a new god.The hope of mankind .
In this world full of competitive people who wanted to become wealthy and to have a good source of income, this new trend bitcoin or digital currency is an answer to anyone's hope of become a wealthy and to gain their good source of income. And it is already proven that bitcoin is a life turner, and yes it's a new hope for humanity.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

Yes, I agree with your words completely. Today many young people have failed to meet their goals and that is why they are very disappointed. I think Bitcoin can play a role in removing these frustrations. And already many have been able to change their status by working in the Bitcoin forum.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Your words of encouragement prove the saying "never give up", we might experienced many failure but it doesn't mean we should stop. I also experienced lot of failure and did many mistakes. One of those is what I experienced in middle of February, I lost track and near to give up on Bitcoin, but thanks to all my friends who encouraged me. I am happily back now and see my efforts being rewarded, bitcoin is indeed new hope for humanity.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

bitcoin for me is the solution to get extra money, because before I know bitcoin my salary income only for the needs of eating because I'm only a salaried factory worker, but since I know bitcoin, my income is slightly better than before, bitcoin for me only a profitable side job and life changing.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

Yes indeed Bitcoin is a new hope for humanity, because its resolving so many financial problems for a lot of people around the world.
Also since its price keep increasing highly with time many new comers get motivated even more to invest in BTC and keep holding it for long periods.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

Although btc is involved in financial activities yet it closely  related to the socialization,humanity and peoples lifestyle . Without any conditions and capital btc allows anyone here,in that poor can perform as a platform,reduce unemployment, financial condition is growing.The lack of organized social and negetive enlightenment to a shortfall.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Bitcoin as new hope humanity because it has given hope to those who are unemployed, it has improved the financial life of people, it has reduced the level of poverty and unemployment, in this kind of business many people all over the world has a chance to become rich or attain better heights in life.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Two thumbs up with this quotation. Yes I am agree that this bitcoin as ahope to humanity. It makes the life of all the bitcoin users change . They also become rich and  satisfied that they now reach their goal. We thankful for this bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: