Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2224 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:14:34 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Yes probably it becomes our hope for a better tomorrow,we can make a living with it and it save us from our current situation,our hardships in terms of financial needs,so we must be thankful that Bitcoin became one of our source of income in such a way of promoting different platforms and earn from it.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

this is indeed my story as well except that i never ever gave up on bitcoins because on each occasion it was clear to me that it was mainly due to my refusal to educate and learn i was mostly just following others without researching, ive since spent the time and energy and learned how to trade and invest and ive just sat back and watch my earnings and portfolio grow.

pandanpanda

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
really what you say. Crypto is a way out to get rid of the downturn, what I am experiencing now, far different from before I know this cryptophile based technology. less than a year since I know crypto but changes in my economic life have attracted people to participate in what I do
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Maybe, If all of the people around the world will be involved in this blockchain system then Bitcoin would be a great source of happiness. I think Blockchain system is one of the finest inventions in the human history because of people are loving trading and investment by their own computer and mobile phone. So it's really a new hope for humanity.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

Yes it is a new hope for all of us as a bitcoiners because it changes a lot and everything around us bring us a light and meaningful kind of life
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.

May i ask a question ?
Im newbie .. How to join in bounty campaign ?
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

I can confirm this is true. None of us can deny the value and influence of bitcoin on human, social, economic. Bitcoin offers the most versatile type with significant growth potential as a savings or investment. The importance of bitcoin to businesses, breaking down the barriers of conventional evolution with modern technology. It is affecting me by being positive in thought, consciousness and excitement in business and investment in the crypto market. That is the hope that I can change the future.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is a great revolutionary money for human society, that is the revolution of belief. Just as we used to place sacred beliefs, and science has pointed out the gods are not real, then put faith in people, and was betrayed by the same people, now is the time people put Complete belief in algorithms.
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

Yea, i think bitcoin is a new hope for humanity. Though there is ups and down but it overcome soon. It is not just a life sever, it is a life changer. I think people all around the world are involved in bitcoin would be a great source of happiness.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

everyone has different lives and problems, but when we are meet with bitcoin, with everyone from every different country, and with all the investors in this forum, bitcoin become the solution to change our lives better. even my life is more difficult than you before i know BTC, and before active in this forum, my income is only $ 100 every month. I almost gave up with my economic condition. but I think life always revolves. and today, Bitcoin has given me a good life.
Well that is good because it can give many people freedom. Bitcoin is fair currency for as but I hope it's price could be more stable, bitcoin is different with paper money which it's value is decreases because of inflation but bitcoin price also goes up and down. And I think btc will make a lot of people become rich. But brings opportunity for people to gain profit from bitcoin. I guess we have to keep our faith in btc and crypto. Bitcoin is become my best investment ever and I also collect other cryptocurrencies, I looking for opportunities here. But there are some people who said that btc is just the beginning of something bigger and better.

Yes absolutely right, bitcoin is a new hope for humanity, this is an answered to all our needs and wants  ,a new hope for achieving our goals in life,  bitcoin can give financial stability which usually our main problem,this is really a life changer.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:54:46 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a blessing for us who are struggling with their daily financial problem. I am also a daily needed money person. My study and my daily expenses was depends on my parents. But now I can slove my financial problem by own. I am proud of myself.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

yes, indeed bitcoin is now the hope of many people, to be able to change his life in economic terms, because not a few people have succeeded with bitcoin, and that makes many people want to try it, in the hope bitcoin can change the economy of his life
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

Yes i really agree with you, bitcoin can turn humanitarian into a more civilized one. Bitcoin can change people’s status for the better. But with one condition mush be don’t seriously.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

Yes I agree because that also happen to me. I know bitcoin when I am in a bad financial situation, at the time I lose my job and I feel so confused how I can make money to meet my daily needs until someone told me about bitcoin, I try to know about it and find way to make money in bitcoin. When the first I can make money in bitcoin I feel like I find a new hope to make my life better.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

I was also scammed many times when I knew about bitcoin. I was very frustrated because my family needed money and I want to help. But this forum was like a gateway to a new life. It gave me an opportunity to make money more than I can imagine.
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

it seems to me that bitcoin has already changed the lives of many people for the better.I think that he has a great chance to make the planet and humanity much better

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency invented in the year 2009 It is one of the outstanding invention to the century  Its characteristics such as.a decentralized nature , the anonymity andits all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology.By understanding the merits and demerits of bitcoin people from all sectors are attracted to bitcoin and found that the bitcoins properties are well advanced to the human requirements Bitcoin can be meet the basic requirement It is the new hope for the humanity.since it can be used for the daily requirements of human being..
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

For me yes in the nect generation bitcoins will bebthe jppe like for example you cannot find a work and you needed a money then butcoins can provide you that and with this forum like this where you can join in some activity that can gave you bitcoins in exchange so you worktime and as easy like that you are just like working.through online and having a bitcoin salary and that savings you have will also serve as an investment. Because there is no qualifications in here no race and age limits
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

There's a lot of reasons why bitcoin a new hope for humanity, to name a few are; it generates income. job, investment, educate and develop oneself. It will give you extra income to improve your purchasing power, it will help you to be more patience, decisive, critical thinker and responsible. Another thing, since bitcoin trading is decentralize and no middle man needed to make the transactions, it has a system that make it easier to convert it in fiat money and no need to pay taxes since government is not controlling it. With these reasons, more and more enthusiast like to be in it because it would be easier for them to turn assets into cash.

For more than a year now, and since then i believe that this digital currency give hopes, aspirations and chances to changed the lives of its holder,user and enthusiast. It is true that bitcoin gives hopes and power to all of its users and holders to purchase and acquire most of their wants and needs in live, it helps them to alleviate the ways of their live. It also helps them to grow personally and professionally. It also helps them to be aware of what will  be going in their future. And Lastly, bitcoin is a source hopes and dreams to everybody who wanted to improve their lives.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

Bitcoin is the hope for humanity because  it is very exciting and profitable and it helps poor people from getting worst and help them to stand up again. Because for me the number one problem of humanity is the money or a financial problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: