Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:26:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2223 times)
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

I think its true so im gladly that i'd be here already waiting for the hope that what bitcoin has,im hoping to be blessed also.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

bitcoin really comes with a new hope in our lives. Bitcoin has changed the life of many people in the real life. Bitcoin is really a great benefit for Humanity.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

Just to add to the earlier comment I made in this thread - I am very very grateful to the creators of bitcoin, whoever they. If it all goes to plan then I will have the opportunity of having complete financial independence, something I would never be able to achieve through having a job.

Ivandvanko

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

I would say that the exploration of outer space is the new hope of humanity.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general - it's just an instrument. Yes, it simplifies our lives, but clearly does not give us any definite hopes for the future of humanity  Undecided

bitcoin and crypto currency is a really good tool.  but people call him their last hope of believing in his help to improve their lives.  not everyone understands the truth of the crypto currency  Wink
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

Bitcoin is great for us but many people see bitcoin that's the last reason to use it. It seems there are still many people who do not know what bitcoin it is. Actually bitcoin is very useful for humans, let us introduce to those who do not know what bitcoin it to him. Because it is also one way for bitcoin more and more investors.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

Not all people are capable of earning quite a lot of money. And there are also who really do not have the opportunity to earn one, for example the unemployed ones. Bitcoin is really one the best solutions where people can really access money and quite a lot of money in so easy steps.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

Not all people are capable of earning quite a lot of money. And there are also who really do not have the opportunity to earn one, for example the unemployed ones. Bitcoin is really one the best solutions where people can really access money and quite a lot of money in so easy steps.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

it is true that bitcoin is the new hope for humanity because bitcoin has a lot to offer us in the crypto currency we are working on

oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

Every day I see how human life is changing, but with crypto these changes can be much more revolutionary. Everyone can change their lives, one should only plunge into the new world of crypto economy.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

Actually yes bitcoin save us from suffer of every day financial problem. Because sometimes I support my parent from groceries and honestly I can't even buy for my self. What I need and what I want I always give my money to my parents.

Yes.its true that bitcoin is a saver.  Saves from everyday financial problems. I'm happy to support my family needs. Giving a money from bitcoin, my parents will so proud and this time  even if a small thing I can say that I will success. It's a long and great journey that has many ups and down but still rewarding. It's a great opportunity that I can say it's good to be true. I think it could be the best solution in everything that may have difficult situation. Worth it to be trust.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

off course, many people has alot income from bitcoin in last year, it  change their financial. so, bitcoin as new hope.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Even my journey was similar to yours and to be honest my situation was really bad that if it were you or someone else then you would have surely give up, but here I never give up and I was struggling to make money at that time, but slowly i made a good money. The credit goes to this forum where i started earning some bitcoins at first, but slowly within three months of time i joined most bounty campaigns whichever i could and started making money from them and by this way, i really think spreading the word about bitcoin will make us feel good because i think every person should make money who is connected with me.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a life changer. But I am more thankful for this forum. I accidently found this site after some scams. But honestly, I earned more money from bounties than trading. Coz I'm just a small time trader. And I am also planningto join a campaign again soon.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Bitcoin is a new hope for mankind is very appropriate and bitcoin can also be a new hope in the future .. and if not then it will be a new hope for the new generation and all its goals can improve their lives .. this is a very good opportunity to utilize bitcoin well for hope that has not been achieved for now and for the future ..
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

This is true, people are impowered because of bitcoin. Many employees has been earning less and steugglinng to survive in the daily basis works 8 hours to 12hrs but still their salary is very just enough for them to have a 3 days meal..And because of bitcoin their lives are change and become comfortable. I have a friend who was stucked in deep debt and he was in the verge of committing suicide but then he found bitcoin and now he has a very inspiring life. Bitcoin has change so many lives all over the world giving people new hope and desire to live. Kudos to bitcoin!
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

It is, I agree with you sir. Bitcoin helped many people. Many successful people are thankful for bitcoin for helping them. Those stories should be posted also for people who are interested in investing. The stories will inspire them and orient them with everything about bitcoin.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the key to change our life especially in financial. More people become successful with the help of bitcoin and through the help of themselves, Hopefully, I'm one of the luckiest people who will earn a huge money from bitcoin this year.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Yes for because since bitcoin came into my life everything change.Because of bitcoin i can support the needs of my family and also imnot afraid to face the coming days because i know bitcoin ia there to guide me in my financial. im great that i have other source of income thats why bitcoin is a new hope.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

I think bitcoin is a new hope for financial. So many people get alot income from  bitcoin. it is my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: