Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

I agree with this idea, because it has given my family more opportunities to earn more, and Bitcoin will be a future currency of the world when all nations of the world accept Get it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

The crypto market is really important for people. People make money thanks to bitcoin.Apart from making money, Bitcoin is an important asset for the future. Bitcoin will be a common currency in the future.Honestly I love the word a new hope of humanity because it's true that bitcoin is a hope to build a good future of our life and to expand our earnings.
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

hi, you seem to be a lucky person for making a profit from bitcoin.
I also like you at the start, my salary is not enough to support the family.
I've known bitcoins since 2008, but unfortunately, I did not invest in it
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

Can be a bitcoin used for humanity. It depends on the investors and the majority owners of bitcoin. Because bticoin also has a fairly high price and a good exchange rate.
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

Yes it is really very important for mankind.I think that he very soon radically change our world and only the best so you need to wait

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

bitcoin really comes with a new hope in our lives. Bitcoin has changed the life of many people in the real life. Bitcoin is really a great benefit for Humanity.
It is hope of every bitcoin user and it will be true for sure, bitcoin is really a blessing for us, our life is getting better with bitcoin investment, as before bitcoin I was not having anything but today I have almost everything in my life, millions of people are living good life because of bitcoin and alto of countries are reducing the % of unemployed people in country, so bitcoin is really good for human and for humanity.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

Indeed,it gave hope to use normal people to get what we wanted to have a long time ago,and we cant earn this money with working at the office 8hrs per day ,because of the minimum wages that we got with our current job.I dont think bitcoin is bad thing to support as it revolutionize the whole fiat system it should be better people should know it deeply before deciding to what it can happen.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

bitcoin really comes with a new hope in our lives. Bitcoin has changed the life of many people in the real life. Bitcoin is really a great benefit for Humanity.
It is hope of every bitcoin user and it will be true for sure, bitcoin is really a blessing for us, our life is getting better with bitcoin investment, as before bitcoin I was not having anything but today I have almost everything in my life, millions of people are living good life because of bitcoin and alto of countries are reducing the % of unemployed people in country, so bitcoin is really good for human and for humanity.
Bitcoin is hope and everyone can really gain on it. I think the number one problem of the people around is the financial problem, and some other people lose their hope, because from the past few years gaining is really hard but because of bitcoin we are now gaining a huge amount of profit in a berry easy way.

almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Yes it is indeed true that bitcoin brings hope for us all. Especially for us whose earnings are just enough with no more extra cash for savings and no extra income and tothe people who are unemployed. I believe that bitcoin really helps us in every way to earn income, to have savings, to buy what we want and to make our dreams come true.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

Yes it is indeed true that bitcoin brings hope for us all. Especially for us whose earnings are just enough with no more extra cash for savings and no extra income and tothe people who are unemployed. I believe that bitcoin really helps us in every way to earn income, to have savings, to buy what we want and to make our dreams come true.

Bitcoin is the hope for all of us. Everyone here rich or poor joined because we want to earn and gain profit. Bitcoin helps make our dreams become reality because it allows us to earn. With enough knowledge for trading and investment, or simply joining bounty campaigns, it really gives us opportunity to earn, have income and get extra income for savings.
cardioz

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:28:04 PM

I think I really agree with you. Bitcoin is very promising for us. Although in yesterday's time bitcoin prices had risen down. I believe with myself that bitcoin will bring me into success. Because bitcoin has helped in my life. bitcoin is our future hope, hopefully bitcoin is always growing and successful.
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

Bitcoin is the greatest financial revolution of the history of the world. When the first money was found centuries ago, humanity entered a new era. Nothing was as it was now. Everything had a price. The understanding of trade has changed completely.
   Now every nation or community has its own currency. These currencies can be valued among themselves. Countries have borders. The money belonging to the countries also have limits. They do not mix.
   With the birth of Bitcoin these boundaries were destroyed. Now there is a currency that the whole world accepts as common. I think Bitcoin is an innovation that can change the history of the world.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

True,it gave me so much opportunity to right my shitlife ,to have some good money out from my trades and i cant even imagine how much i did earned from the start with the help of cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin as i have bought bitcoin when it was less than $10 which is great because i did forget what i have back then,

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:59:35 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Yes it is a new hope to those people  who wants to reach and to fulfill the goals and life. And I am one of them ,that I am very thankful to bitcoin .It help me to reach my goals and help.my famil. Earned bigger money and can buy house and planning to have a business soon.

I agree, without having any diplomas or without holding any bachelor's degree, bitcoin will still accepts you as long as you understand how the blockchain works and the rest of the cryptocurrency world, it might be hard at first, there will be complicated things to understand but the longer time you spend on cryptocurrency world will make you a better one who earns bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

bitcoin is not only a new way to save money safely, but can be profitable by holding it for long periods of time. humanity can also use it as a means of transaction, of course with the agreement of both parties. In this new era, bitcoin really really helps humanity.
phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

Bitcoin is easy to use and easy to buy, but making it as our payment system is a bad idea, first of all on its transaction you need to pay a high transaction fee for waiting a long of time to receive or send the transactions that one of advantage. even if bitcoin develops and upgrades its system it is impossible even now some of the countries ban it  just think if you make it a payment system not all will agree.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:48:48 AM

Not everyone can get profit from investments. Don't forget about people who invested in Bitcoin when it was 19,500 USD and sold it at 6,000 USD Cheesy
So it's not that easy as you say.
indeed the risk that must be faced in the investment is a loss. it really is not as easy as in the dream that investing will make a profit. all there is a process and depending on how you can manage well the investment you hold. in the investment need knowledge and keen in seeing the situation, understand the place of investment. bitcoin world prices rise and fall, if you start investing at high prices then wait until the price goes past the purchase price to make a profit. and do not sell when the price drops, because you will lose and the capital you spend will be in vain.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Crypto enthusiasts overvalue blockchain a bit when at the same time there are a lot of haters who don't know what cryptoworld is and why it could be useful.
I hope one day we will find the balance and market will become more stable, so we can enjoy the full power of crypto.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

It is great when bitcoin help people to change their life! But I think it too little to name it "new hope". Maybe in the future it will be usefull to humanity but now it is just way to earn and save money.

themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

agree with your quote, bitcoin is a new hope for financial. I get alot income from bitcoin.i like it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: