Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
Pavel Medino

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

With any intermediary deal, they have a limit on the transfer and receive money during the day. But with bitcoin, you can send an unlimited number of bitcoins to your friends and relatives. No matter where they are in the world. And you can send at any time, no one can manage the money you send. A hope of monetary futures.

yes it is, it is very easy for all bitcoin users. the biggest challenge today is still a lot of big countries mebuat rules or melartang. whereas the usefulness or positive role of bitcoin is needed by the world economy.

BITCOINTALK.ORG IS AWESOME !!!
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
In life we experienced some challenges , we experienced to be failed like to be scam by someone. But in that cases happened to us we never loose our hope and find another job and now by means of bitcoin I can say that is the reason why I am now continiung my life and happily living with my earning everyday.
shultz1994

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

Bitcoin is making a revolution before our eyes. And he's just starting to gain momentum. Thanks to him, the financial structure of the world economy will change completely. Now the economy is not in the best shape. Inflation will continue to rise every year, and we will face a new crisis like in 2008. But bitcoin and blockchain technology came to the rescue.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

For me it's a way for making me self employed and financially free which is the dream of every individuals. Life is not life without risks and challenges. BTC investment is full of risk and challenges which makes us self motivated all the time. It is a life changing environment. Ups and downs are equal when we handle with patience similarly the investing in btc is a long term due to fluctuation in the prices which is a market demand.
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

it is true that when we have been able to get through the hard times then what we hope will be achieved, I also have the same story but until now I was able to rise up and use the crypto market to trade and take advantage.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

Bitcoin is the reason why it changed my life.Thanks that I met bitcoin,i'm looking forward for great success in bitcoin.

Many of us the reason why to change there life because of bitcoin. Yes, I agree of that like me bitcoin give me hope and support all my needs in financial. Bitcoin help me in when I am jobless it gives me job to earn high profit and also bitcoin teach me how to invest and earn high profit to become successful I am so thankful in bitcoin

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

It is true that bitcoin has changed the lives of many people for better regarding their living conditions and future prospects. What makes bitcoin unique is that it does not have a cash value; its value depends on what people think about it. Therefore, in order that bitcoin becomes a hope for humanity, it should grasp peoples' trust globally.

teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

I agree 100% that bitcoin is the new hope for humanity specially to the jobless, out of school youth, stay at home moms and in the third world countries. Since the creation of bitcoin,  many people gain extra source of income from investing and working from any campaign. Everyone is welcome to join in bitcoin community, no discriminations.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Such an inspiring story and this a good experience to motivate the others. I totally agree with you, we need to ask ourselves first if we have done out best before raising the white flag. I always believed that God wouldn't give such trials which we cannot surpass. And a lot of people have the same struggles you experienced. But different people have different approach on how to support their family's needs and it is amazing on how you keep your faith with Bitcoin. And because of that, your efforts and faith with Bitcoin paid off. We should never give up on Bitcoin and it is important to equiped ourselves with enough knowledge to identify and prevent fraud investments to be successful like you.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Bitcoin also changes my life I really don't believe at first I though I was scammed but then afterwards I can see the result in my life in investing in bitcoin it's very life changing when I was new i earned only for about $20 - $30 but then after I understand the bitcoin more and more the bigger the income I have and also invested a lot of things like car and some stuff that i need like computer, camera for vlogging etc.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

true, bitcoin has become a new hope to have a better life, because from bitcoin we can earn money and can buy something we want, our finances also get better

Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

Maybe, If all of the people around the world will be involved in this blockchain system then Bitcoin would be a great source of happiness. I think Blockchain system is one of the finest inventions in the human history because of people are loving trading and investment by their own computer and mobile phone. So it's really a new hope for humanity.
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Actually yes bitcoin save us from suffer of every day financial problem. Because sometimes I support my parent from groceries and honestly I can't even buy for my self. What I need and what I want I always give my money to my parents.
Yeah It is really can save us financially because of the income we can gained from this kind of crypto currency.I's not only a savior but a good guidance to us to make as a better person.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

hank you for sharing you experience. Bitcoin is indeed a life changer on your part because you did not lose your faith in it. Sometimes, we don't want to give up on things because we know its capabilities and we know the opportunity it can give. I am hoping that we will br succesful as you are.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Bitcoin also changes my life I really don't believe at first I though I was scammed but then afterwards I can see the result in my life in investing in bitcoin it's very life changing when I was new i earned only for about $20 - $30 but then after I understand the bitcoin more and more the bigger the income I have and also invested a lot of things like car and some stuff that i need like computer, camera for vlogging etc.

Definitely, as time passes by our needs in life become bigger as well as our responsibility for our family in which we can provide a great support for their daily needs. Bitcoin gives a great chances to each and everyone of us to experienced those things we didn't have it. I believe someday bitcoin will increase tremendously as by hope of many and may create a great amount of profit for all of us who invested here in crypto currency community.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

I additionally encountered a similar thing, Bitcoin is the one that reestablish my confidence about gaining from web, there was one point in my life where I battle with my money related status, I nearly being dragged down to destitution, fortunately my companion acquaint it with me, I was incredulous at first however I didn't motivate anything to lose so I attempt my best to learn, I continue learning and sparing my acquiring, at one point the cost of BTC continue developing and it change my life, now BTC has moved toward becoming piece of my every day life, I accept there are such a significant number of stories about how Bitcoin spare somebody life
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

For me, bitcoin can be a lucky charm to poor people and it will be the hope to humanity, why? because in bitcoin you don't need to send requirements to have a job, you don't need to go to company to apply tobthe position that your willing to do, and you don't need to ready yourself for the interview, in bitcoin you just need to answers questions amd invest to make your money grow and because the money that you invest you will be wish that the money that you invest will grow, and because of that you will be having a lot of money, bitcoin can and will be the hope of humanity because you can earn money easily in this coin.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

Yess
I think so about this metter. I am so hope full in bitcoin. Bitcoin will change the face of poor country.Because bitcoin have a lot's of chance to move a poor country to rich in a short time.When a lot's of people come under to the bitcoin comunity and work with bitcoin they will get profite  from there investment and there comunity become rich in this time . So it's the chance of humanity, thank you.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.
I definitely agree to this. Because as of now bitcoin really became a dependable source of income and it doesn't have any qualifications as long as you are able to use technology and technology nowadays is really convenient to use, so in that way we all humanity can use bitcoin to have better lives.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

Of course bitcoin is a hope for humanity. This is the best source of unemployment problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: