Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
ajoygb

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Bitcoin is one of the hope  that can help the minimum earner into a stable and higher living. That in order to be in that position we need to study more of bitcoin used and how can it  help us in many ways. The hope of in coming generation where in it will help to build and stabilize our life and the system of living.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

bitcoin has become the hope of many people to have a better life because with bitcoin, their economy gets better, bitcoin has helped many people and made them have more income so they do not have to worry about with the finances
OLPORTAL_Nastya

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

Undecided That's really a great possibility to earn and make your life better at some points. What is the most attrcting in bitcoin for me is that it is you who rules the life!
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

I agree with you on this wholly solely. because my experience with the crypto market has also been like yours. the life was not smooth here and was full of tough times. But this experience has taught me a lot. It is a common phrase that experience is the best teacher and that has happened with me. I have been here in this market for about 6-7 years and my experience here has been full of good and bad times. I have many traits from the market like patience, intellect and decision making power. The market is very unstable, there were days when it was not very kind to me. And those were the bad times. When I was not even employed, I was going through the worst phase of my life. But then i got into this market and tried signature campaigns and bounties. And the returns were fruitful. I then started investing small amounts into bitcoin and again I got positive results. So basically good returns were basically an attraction for me that kept me tied to this market. i also liked to read and gather knowledge about the crypto market. So the orocess continued and here I am. Well now i am happily employed as well Wink

I agree. Bitcoin is so much more than a source of income. This is operated by blockchain and has been projecting a good reputation in financial transaction. I bet that bitcoin can really go far in the financial industry and a hope for the cashless society that many are looking forward to.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Don't get too carried away by bitcoin or money when you're talking about how your life is going. There's definitely some things that Bitcoin and money can't buy, and one of those things is happiness. I'm very glad that it was able to help you, but just be careful that you don't put bitcoin or cryptocurrency on too high of a pedestal. There's always the chance that things just flop 180 degrees and that things go downwards
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

I agree to do something we have to invest first into ourselves not necessarily in the form of money but can by investing our time and thoughts for something we want to do so that can give maximum results, as long as we want to spend our time and our thoughts on something then we will be able to develop ourselves against that. So we will easily recognize bitcoin quickly by searching for information about bitcoin and doing it well and correctly, so that's in my opinion. Thanks and keep trying.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

If life gives you a lemon, then get tequila and salt Cheesy. Study, improvise and be not afraid to risk. The bitcoin gives you the tool for achievement of the goal.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

Bitcoin and the Blockchain network are already reshaping human life. Bitcoin is rapidly moving towards becoming your future currency. Bitcoin will become more valuable than it is today. There is no doubt in it. But like Bitcoin, Blockchain will also deeply affect human life. In fact, I think it certainly promises more about human life. Many projects, many technologies, have even begun to innovate with Blockchain. I think that while Blockchain and new projects raise human life to another level, Bitcoin will also take its place as the main means of payment.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

yes that's for sure, there are many people who use it. And some developing countries have received bitcoin. Because bitcoin has been proven to help the economy of people and I for example was able to pay tuition without asking for money parents.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

Bitcoin is the reason why it changed my life.Thanks that I met bitcoin,i'm looking forward for great success in bitcoin.

Bitcoin really change my life it help me in all my financial problem he gave me support to stand again. I'm so thankful to bitcoin my life now is better cause bitcoin teach me how to earn and gain profit. And now I dont have problem in money cause I earn so much now I am so blessed I'm so thankful to God and too bitcoin.

Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

Maybe you're right.I think that if this happens then the future of our humanity really is incredible and incredibly modern
yes i agree with you because bitcoin change a life of thousand of people around the world and still its trying to help humanity.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

Yes bitcoin is a new hope for humanity,because  bitcoin help many people to earn more money and makes many people to have a better life.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Bitcoin bring new trend in crypto market. And also blockchain merged with BTC, that combination is so powerful and beneficial for real investors. Bitcoin revolution is fantastic and amazing. Bitcoin is on first preference in crypto currency market.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
kilacka

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

For me bitcoin is a life saFor me bitcoin is a life saver and life changer of many peoplever and life changer of many people. A new affordable source of income will always be welcomed by mankind
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

I agree with this idea, because it has given my family more opportunities to earn more, and Bitcoin will be a future currency of the world when all nations of the world accept Get it.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:34:05 PM

I think I really agree with you. Bitcoin is very promising for us. Although in yesterday's time bitcoin prices had risen down. I believe with myself that bitcoin will bring me into success. Because bitcoin has helped in my life. bitcoin is our future hope, hopefully bitcoin is always growing and successful.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

It seems exaggerated to say that the btc is the hope of humanity. Other things are the hope of humanity: medical research, the discovery of a clean and renewable energy and so on. Bitcoin has certainly improved the economic situation of the minority of people in the world who use it and have been lucky in investments.
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

Crypto enthusiasts overvalue blockchain a bit when at the same time there are a lot of haters who don't know what cryptoworld is and why it could be useful.
I hope one day we will find the balance and market will become more stable, so we can enjoy the full power of crypto.
jump4ever

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

If the government succeeds in resolving the issue with the crypt, then we can say that bitcoin is the hope of mankind. hope for technology development ..
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

It is true that bitcoin has changed the lives of many people for better regarding their living conditions and future prospects. What makes bitcoin unique is that it does not have a cash value; its value depends on what people think about it. Therefore, in order that bitcoin becomes a hope for humanity, it should grasp peoples' trust globally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: