Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2222 times)
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Bitcoin is really created in order to change the life of society as a whole and the life of each individual. So I'm going to pray that this technology will continue to evolve, and then very soon we'll be able to see a different world.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Bitcoin has changed me and my life very much, I didn't even think that technology is capable of that. And when I was first introduced to bitcoin I couldn't even imagine how great it will turn back to me.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

100% yes, BTC is a new hope for humanity i have seen many people that have made it in life from bitcoin, i have also started earning from bitcoin too now i can pay my fee on my own. so bitcoin is a hope for humanity and also a world changer too.

Yes it is as bitcoin was very helpful through financial needs. It gives hope for hopeless people especially those who are jobless. As far as I see, there are many life that changes with the help of bitcoin, from nothing into something. Bitcoin help me to slowly get my dreams in life. I can now buy things that I want and need in my life.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
I think bitcoin is a new hope for humanity because many people change their lives since they started using bitcoin. Their lives became more successful and meaningful because of bitcoin. I couldn't imagine what my life will turn out to be if i am not using bitcoin, i can now buy the things that i want and needs through the money that i earned.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

I will not be original and I will also say that bitcoin can change the destinies of people and become their hope. So it was with me. I stayed out of work and looked for myself in different directions but found nothing for myself to be completely satisfied. Bitcoin gave me the opportunity to develop and at the same time get a pretty good salary. In addition, I can stay at home with my family and not be in a hurry.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

yeah bitocoin is a new hope for the humanity, it realy great to this decentralized system and p2p sytem without third party like a bank we can doing a fast transaction to people in any side of the world if there exist internet ofcourse and it can being an economic boom

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

yeah bitocoin is a new hope for the humanity, it realy great to this decentralized system and p2p sytem without third party like a bank we can doing a fast transaction to people in any side of the world if there exist internet ofcourse and it can being an economic boom
Yes, bitcoin really a new hope for the humanity, we are already millions of people who had the chance to earn here, and it is really a great to see that so far now we can have the chance more than what a normal company can give to us.
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:45:25 AM

There is always hope,  especially if we believe in it we can make things possible and ultimately reach our goals. Everyone wanted to have a better life,  a comfortable one. That is why we always seek on how to earn money,  we worked hard everday to survive from day to day living. Now that bitcoin has been introduced, we have high hopes that some what it could help us. It really does,  that is why we are lucky enough who trusted bitcoin.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

Bitcoin is our hope and for the hopeless, because it can give a chance a person who is jobless and uneducated. I've seen evidence of successful people after joining Bitcoin. Bitcoin has proven its eligibility on us for so long that's why we should not doubt it anymore no matter what happens.
Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:17:02 AM

Your opinion is great for motivating all of us. even though the bitcoin bubbles are being broken we must keep the spirit to fight for it.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Dude, I really like the phrase about lemons , bitcoin has also changed my life a lot. Before I knew bitcoin I was just a loser who did not have anything, little friends but after a year I knew my bitcoin and trade started improving my economy and now no one underestimates me.
Robert.J.K

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:47:18 AM

Many people have no work nowadays and looking for something in crypto but without skills and dedication nothing gonna change. Bitcoin is new hope but with only hope impossible to live.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

Yes, to my view I trust that Bitcoin  will raise me from my sufferings after my graduation I have been in search of a job to survive so I was struggling for Three four years since I lost all hope there came another blow that is recession  all together made me no scope of life .At this time luckily I came to hear about Bitcoin and now I feel confident and started to work out So to me Bitcoin as new hope for humanity according to my studies.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

Many people have no work nowadays and looking for something in crypto but without skills and dedication nothing gonna change. Bitcoin is new hope but with only hope impossible to live.
Our life will be change if we believe in bitcoin.
The potential is big and those people who are earning a lot of profit in the beginning are still investing in bitcoin
because it is believe that the price will rise more, that is just a prediction but it could happen.

Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.
Honestly I love the wod a new hope of humanity because it's true that bitcoin is a hope to build a good future of our life and to expand our earnings.
...A lot of people that really changed their lives through bitcoin, I also believed that through trading and invesments with crypto will give us a great profit, because it's proven and tested, so bitcoin is deserving as a new hope for humanity.
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:46:17 AM

That's a great news! Bitcoin has a big help for us no doubt.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:03:16 AM

Yes I also never like you do not trust investing on the internet because some investment on the internet is a fraud. But bitcoin is different, bitcoin really can make money for us. Before getting to know bitcoin I had a lot of debt because the salary from my job could not meet my daily needs. After getting to know bitcoin I earn extra income and can achieve financial freedom. bitcoin was our expectation.

Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

it took a long time to do it because this is a big mission where bitcoin will save and balance the human economy in the future maybe people before people do not know what bitcoin and now many already know bitcoin and in the future everyone will use bitcoin and already know so far where bitcoin is and of course would be very helpful for our economy to change human life that is not familiar with bitcoin that is not interested in bitcoin being a bitcoin user and this is a big mission to make it happen and now bitcoin has manifested people who dream with people who are financially excellent no longer worry about it because it has been supported has been realized and has been realized with the presence of bitcoin 100% bitcoin or even 10,000% has helped many people including me who have helped with the presence of bitcoin slowly but of course this bitcoin gives me hope un t uk now and for the future
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

I think Bitcoin can indeed change the economy of many people.
Those who want to try and learn about Bitcoin will get a lot of results.
Bitcoin is like a hope for many people between the difficulties of finding a job.
Bitcoin is able to offer a great income when we invest in Bitcoin.
Currently, Bitcoin has attracted the attention of people in the world to join Bitcoin business.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

I disagree. Bitcoin has no regulation. Yes you can earn money by buying or selling bitcoins, that's all. You don't buy goods by bitcoins (Except black market, there's poorly few retailer sell) when its value of bitcoins is greatly unstable.

Check the the price changes in recent years You see the peak started rapidly growing since 2016 This was the event that was not a natural growth at all. In my opinion, bitcoin possibly is a product that more about investment.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: