Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

I could not deal with you. Bitcoin is not a panacea. Many earn on the difference in exchange rates. And this is normal) But consider bitcoin perfection, I will not
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

Bitcoin give hope and help so many people that have difficulties in life financially, like you me and my family are having a problem to where we can get income for our basic needs etc. Then i found bitcoin and now i can proudly say that i have overcome the struggle and will continue to work until i reach financial freedom.

Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:47:11 AM

The crypto market is really important for people. People make money thanks to bitcoin. A lot of people that really changed their lives through bitcoin.  I couldn't imagine what my life will turn out to be if i am not using bitcoin, i can now buy the things that i want and needs.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Bitcoin give hope and help so many people that have difficulties in life financially, like you me and my family are having a problem to where we can get income for our basic needs etc. Then i found bitcoin and now i can proudly say that i have overcome the struggle and will continue to work until i reach financial freedom.
Investment of bitcoin is available to all  levels of the society because of its accessibility people's in all walks of life  participate  just  in a used of cellphones you  can do trading, and even campaign, which is very accessible.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

It really does actually, before I know anything about bitcoin my financial was really failed, I'm mostly like spender than saver. So doesn't matter how many I'll get from my salary it has never rest at all, it's always finish. But since I turn in to bitcoin my life has changed a lot, I learned a lot of things and I'm not spender anymore but is kinda saver.
Sampson7

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gave it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
BIRC

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

I believe Bitcoin is new hope for "some people" because they earn much with Bitcoin. Their lives changed far better.
I also know some people had worse lives because they lost money in Bitcoin.

I would rather to say "blockchain" will be the new hope for humanity because it will change some rules in our lives, for example Fintech and Food Safety.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

I can say YES to that, BITCOIN is a new hope for humanity, because based on my personal experience, Bitcoin give me hope and inspiration.  My life before Bitcoin is monotonous and insecured.  Work, earn and spend but not enough for other things like giving myself a little luxury because my income is not even enough to met the needs of everyday life.  Now that I join Bitcoin I have something to look forward to and be positive in life.  Bitcoin change my life and eventually all mankind.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

The crypto market is really important for people. People make money thanks to bitcoin. A lot of people that really changed their lives through bitcoin.  I couldn't imagine what my life will turn out to be if i am not using bitcoin, i can now buy the things that i want and needs.

Equally,I can also buy easily my needs that work day and night to trade so that it can bring me new hope with BTC.Everyone who has BTC will bring him to a better life even to old age,cause for now BTC is the best future asset.

israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

People make money thanks to bitcoin & the crypto market is really important for people. So far their life style also bettet. BitCoin is an important asset &'will be a common currency in future.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

Of course, Bitcoin changed so many people life and become millionaire.I aslo try to do that. But most important, everybody who invest in Bitcoin, people should research about Bitcoin and crypto-currencies.Without researching or proper knowledge, nobody will be successful.So, if we want to be successful, we need huge knowledge about crypro-currencies.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Tanjima

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

cool story, and I congratulate you on your bitcoin success. I strongly agree that bitcoin can change a person's life for the better, no need to be so rich, but atleast bitcoin can meet their life needs. the failure you told me when you were scammed, also I have felt several times, and that is true part of the learning process. I hope the story you share can inspire people to keep trying and not to stop dreaming.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Bitcoin is really new hope, people actually tried of problems with money and want to get financial freedom, cryptocurrencies can make this dream come true, we just need to wait for it.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

I definitely agree with you.  Your story is also like my story.  Being a common employee earning a minimum wage is not enough for me especially I have a family of my own.  Budgeting money is a daily challenge I have to face.  That is the reason I am very thankful I learned bitcoin.  At first, it makes me difficult to understand its concept but after acquiring enough knowledge through research, I am now a great believer in it.  I just cannot forget how happy I am for the first time I earned from joining campaigns and the first time my investment profit.  Now, I can sustain my family needs.  Bitcoin changes teach me how to invest, trade and widen my perspective about technology.  It is really a new hope for humanity.
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

That's really a great possibility to earn and make your life better at some points. What is the most attrcting in bitcoin for me is that it is you who rules the life!
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

bitcoin is a very good hope for humans when humans have financial problems, bitcoin can help us become successful as soon as possible without us needing to spend, how to get bitcoin is very easy, we just need to participate in the campaign, then we will get coins according to our work . bitcoin can help us become successful quickly
shoaibmahar

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

Bitcoin is really hope for all which allow financial freedom,Bitcoin is platform where can the lives and work as an own boss,own bank no need third party to make transactions.
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

Of course bitcoin is a hope for humanity. This is the best source of unemployment problem.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

maybe you are right, but not everybody actual can have a profit from bitcoin and the crypto in general, you need to have some posessions that many of people do not own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: