Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:52:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4161 times)
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Because bitcoin is now is very valuable that many hackers are targeting it, it is imperative, no matter how humble your holdings, to protect it against from hackers and scam. Choose a wallet that you feel your money is secure and keep your private keys. You alone are responsible for what happens to your coins, hold it down and keep it for yourself.
Brrobbins

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

As long as no one will discover your private equity keys and you are also using ledger wallet your bitcoin will be safe but investor is not safe of losing the value of his or her money from bitcoin when it dip. But it can also be recover if you keep on holding and profit may come too.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

This method is very free that we know is a design that makes the OS separate, for the storage of Bitcoin currency, you are advised not to use the OS for anything but transfer or receive bitcoin currency. The only constraint is that you have to dual-boot personal computers, but in our opinion it's not very confusing, because this means the Bitcoin currency is in a very tight and secure environment.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

it is difficult to overcome the hackers they will continue to enhance the technology following the current development, which I can advise you that you order and first read any rules before doing any action, store any data on the most secure device and protect it with a good antivirus, understand and run them according to the prevailing rules and stay alert and careful is important
Yes it is but not at all times and its safety depends upon your care of it. You're responsible about the security of your account because any moment that you act without thinking of the result then you might lose it. With the system itself you can assure that it is safe and no one can ever steal it from you.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

I have a suggestion for you. Before you invest your money in a product first, you need to learn how to protect the investment. so also with your security konin, you should learn enough in the forum to protect your investment. You can store your coins in paper wallets or hardware wallets or in desktop wallets. then use an antivirus that has a license.
Mocasolasi

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

I'm sure that it was all safe. Because ofcourse before you invest, you already trust the project where you invested your money so you should also assured that it is safe to leave it to them.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to safeguard those investments. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn.

You can store your coins in a paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely.

this means a lot . save it ! keep all your keys safe .
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

yes its safe but before investing in any product.you have to research the project very carefully and then you can invest.
and remember to make relationship with expert persons who has enough knowledge about bitcoin and its related projects.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

it is difficult to overcome the hackers they will continue to enhance the technology following the current development, which I can advise you that you order and first read any rules before doing any action, store any data on the most secure device and protect it with a good antivirus, understand and run them according to the prevailing rules and stay alert and careful is important
You can not be sure that all your money is 100% secure in bitcoin because the possibility to be hacked / stolen must exist. even if you keep it in the bank though. but you can try to secure your money not to be stolen. such as adding 2 factor autentication, update antivirus, be careful on suspicious sites / links, etc and you know in 5 years I use bitcoin. I never get a hacking problem. because I am always careful
bishnoi

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

i am sure about that our money is safe in bitcoin investment because i have done investment in bitcoin 9 times and i have seen that there is no damage or lose i have faced so i prefer you all that invest in bitcoin and you will get good profit .
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

The most painful aspect of crypto is to be hacked, very painful. Investing in bitcoin, means you are prone hackers at any time. This calls for a strict safeguarding against your wallets. You can make sure the money you invest is bitcoin is safe by ensuring high security measures over your wallets. It would be better if you get this hardware wallet to keep your money in it. Again, all your private keys must be kept out of reach of people. Make sure you are not attacked by viruses. I think with these measures, moneys invested in bitcoin will be safe.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

the first thing you do is study first how to invest in bitcoin so your money will not be wasted because many hackers who are hired here should have the private key you only know

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

I think the most secure way to keep your Bitcoins safe from hackers is to store them in a hardware wallet or a paper wallet. And if you cant afford a hardware wallet than using a separate OS for Bitcoin wallets would be a much better option. Only do Bitcoin related transactions like sending and receiving in it and don't use that OS for any other thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Bitcoin never gives any assurance about it. How can, when bitcoin itself is not something definite, its value can change at any time. The money we invest may be lost due to a loss (due to a decrease in bitcoin value) or even due to hacker attacks. If you are worried about hacking then at least we ourselves can do the prevention in a way not to put the private key in vain that allows others to know, strong private key and more alert to web phishing. Also do not forget to use google authenticator.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Investing in bitcoin is totally safe and use wallet that for you it is also a safe wallet.We know that bitcoin has high risk but it also has a high return.You need to become intelligent in investing your money in bitcoin so that it will not wasted.
Dogmygod

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:41:39 AM

Nobody it this world can secure your investments in Bitcoin.

You can secure your money by keeping them in good secured wallet, and hard to brute password + keys.

rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

Most of the safty of your investment in bitcoin is in your hand the owner of the wallet. If you safe keep your private key where nobody have access to it then your wallets are some how safe. You also need to further your wallet safety by introducing 2FA (2 Factor Authenticate) through your personal phone. 
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

Before investing in any project, you must first study the details of this project, study the team, the idea, the implementation, the competitors of this project, in order to understand how advanced this project is. I also do not advise you to invest all your capital in one project, this may end badly.
Always do the analysis and do not rush to say goodbye to your money.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

I think any investment has a high risk but have a high return. That's true nowadays many hackers spread all over in the crypto world. There are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn. As long as you hide your account into safety then you will be assured of its security. I think for safety hardware wallets are great.
4lfatih411

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

Sometimes I think, hackers are smarter than us. I do not know how they work, which we definitely have to keep improving account security. To secure my password, I use the Google Autenticator app. Maybe this could be a recommendation for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: