Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4154 times)
dodz031718

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

We cannot really sure in investing even in other business.Investment and business are always having a risk.Before we invest on something we must know what we are doing.We should study before joining investing.We dont have to rush just because we heard that this investment is a good investment.Always remember that the hardest thing to give is trust and always remember that we are not only investing money but also time,effort and patience.Study first before investment because if we already invest and we realized that we dont want this kind of business we will waste our time and money.Bitcoin has an unstable price and on this we may lose a lot of money.
Tonicantik

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

in my opinion of course can be safe. as long as the password of our wallet no one knows. I'm sure no one can hack if our password nobody knows. so be careful so our bitcoin is safe.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

I am sure about that because hackers don't hack an account if the owner know how to protect and don't click unfamiliar site that pumps on their account. because some bitcoin holders just click the unfamiliar site that is why their account was hacked.
cleanfrank

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

but it's hard to regulate when the blockchain is decentralised
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Of course before you invest make it sure that the crypto where you invest is legit and it was the best and many people are using it.Many crypto are spreading and others are legit and others are scam.To avoid your money lose you need to investigate first.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

Absolutely.There are many hackers all around the world specially in crypto world the reason why many people losses their investment.Tje best thing to do is to be wise and dont give your password to anyone or any untrusted sites.

I do not think that it can be the main reason, to me i think that hacker are always there, not only in crypto market but also in real world, you have to protect yourself from such hackers through different ways, it is in fact depending on your strategies, that how are you handling your accounts.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Akash55

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Through hacker are all over the world still you can make sure that the money you investing on Bitcoin is remains safe.
To do that you can use hardware wallet.
More importantly you have to careful
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

Absolutely.There are many hackers all around the world specially in crypto world the reason why many people losses their investment.Tje best thing to do is to be wise and dont give your password to anyone or any untrusted sites.

I do not think that it can be the main reason, to me i think that hacker are always there, not only in crypto market but also in real world, you have to protect yourself from such hackers through different ways, it is in fact depending on your strategies, that how are you handling your accounts.
Everywhere has a hacker that ready to attack for the carelessness of the owner. You have to be careful where you save your account and do not use the account on anything that will ask for the password to save in. We have to be clever than the hackers. Investing bitcoin is very risky because the price is very volatile but it can be more lose when someone enters your account to get the amount you invest with.

Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

investing in bitcoin is a totaly save, but first you must know about investing on whatever are is still totaly have a risk
so i don't know what you mean a save is ?
because any investment have a high risk but have a high return
We all take a risk when we talk about involving money, bitcoin is actually safe but because of having so many hackers right now we cannot actually be confidence of investing our money to any program cause investing takes a lot of risk and it will happened that it might be the site you have registered was just a scheme only.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

This is not a solid reason. BTC is totally safe but, you should be very careful during exchange.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

I think that yes, if you have studied the crypto currency and bitcoin well, you should know that everything is very thoroughly worked out there and you can not deceive the essence of the crypto currency, but give an opportunity to earn it)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

In terms of investments, I can guarantee you that your money is at risk since not all investments end beautifully even if it's bitcoins you invested on. Not everything is rainbows and sunshine. When it comes to bitcoin security, I guess it is something personal since there are a lot of wallets out there that offer GRADE A security.

Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

For me, we cannot make sure that our money we invest  here in bitcoin are safe because there are many scammers caught by the police men and I think there are more scammers here in bitcoin. We need to be careful who people we trust, because some people we trust are the scammers and have a bad plan for us to make our money steal.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

As long as you know everything about it,like when it could be down and when the price will be pump,there are so many struggles by holding important things like bitcoin so you must make sure that you will put it in secured place and no one can know it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

I am not sure that our money we invest in bitcoin.i know it's safe but I really scruples it.i think we should study since relation investing.because now there are many hackers and scammer in the crypto world.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

.   For me nothings for sure and you are the only person that can assure yourself that your money is safe.  Securing your money is based on how you manage it I think because  it's how you protect your money and knowing everything about   The things that you will invest on
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

You also have to choose a popular e wallet with credible credentials to better safeguard your btc. And do not lose your secret code and do get a registered anti virus software for your pc. Do not ever install anything if you do not know where the execute file came from.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

Be sure also of your BTC wallet that are using. Investing in Bitcoin is 100% safe the thing is the company you are investing and the wallet you are holding. Trust issues anyone.
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

of course if we do not tell password to our wallet. all are just as smart as we are in securing our password to keep it safe and the bitcoin we have is well preserved.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

Safe or not depends on us keeping our Wallet, if we understand how to secure the Wallet from the hacker, then the wallet will be safe. but if we do not understand how to secure it, then it will be very dangerous, because if our Bitcoin wallet is cracked, it will lose all the assets we have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: