Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4154 times)
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
No investor can say that investment is risk-free. However, if we talk about Bitcoin, the system is fair and very secure. It has Blockchains which keeps information of users private. The users of TAU for example, believe that it is a very safe coin and it shall never lose the trust of them.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

Yes, the company of bitcoin is supported by the national government of other countries which is a great thing that gives them more reliable foundation so that the many people that will feel safe and trust them. Bitcoin is legit and all their investors  are proof of that.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
do not worry about the money we invest in Bitcoin and ICO, I'm up to now always try to keep my laptop safe from hackers and from other cyber attacks, and I'm very confident if the developers behind ICO think the same thing, they would have anticipated hacker attacks, indeed there is nothing really safe especially in today's technological advances, we can only do our best.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SemaVaflist

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

Bitcoin forces you to become responsible for the security of your money and it's a huge advanatage if you know what you are doing. If you have a lot of money in crypto then you should consider buying a seperate laptop which wouldn't have access to the Internet. If you want to hack, they certainly do. But it is not profitable economically. So I doubt anyone would hack into your wallet. Hackers are United in large groups and for several years can look for opportunities to access the accounts of the exchange.
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

It seems obvious to me that any financial investment involves risks, the important thing is to monitor the trend of this market to decide when to buy and when to sell
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

The moment you start considering coins as proper investments, you will find a reason and a way of  protecting your coins, There are a number of ways in which you can protect your coins, one of the most effective oe currently being  the hardware wallets.  Yo have a variety to chose from, Either the Ledger Nano s or Trezor are some of the most effective ones there is, Mestamask can also help protect your coins, you can also use paper wallet to protect your coin, Chose the best way to protect the coins and implement

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

The best way to keep your bitcoin safe is to keep your wallet id and your password safe. YOu can keep it in a seperate document file and make sure only have access to it and gve it to your next of kin in case of default.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

F
Ultimate rule in investment: if you're doin it for the first time, don't expose yourself in social media. Yes you can still encourage other people to join this community but be aware that you can also attract hackers and phishers. There's a reason why this industry's one main feature is anonymity so use it.
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

Surely there are scammers all over the world that we cant argue about to ensure that your investments are safe keeping your password and your private key safe is very paramount and be sure you make enough research if you want to venture into any  investment.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

I think nobody guarantees our money to be safe with bitcoin, but if you've seen bitcoin vision and mission, only our beliefs that will answer bitcoin are good future prrospects.
I am definitely sure that the money we will invest in bitcoin  will be very safe, and there is no doubt that all investor is trusting bitcoin really well because they know that there money in bitcoin will pump very high on the right time.
I am always sure that your money will not go anywhere without your permission if you give permission then your money will be transacted to other account otherwise your money safe for in bitcoin wallet without any protection.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:03:55 PM

Two-factor authentication for example, or confirmation of login using SMS messages. And exist many ways  Roll Eyes
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

Of course. We can make sure the investment we do on bitcoins is safe. We need to remember that hackers will do everything they can to enter our wallets. So we must improve security and not always careless in using the wallet. And do not open the wallet too often. That's all I think
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to safeguard those investments. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn.

You can store your coins in a paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely.
That's true before we invest in any investment we must know how to be secure our funds. So we need to study and learn about this because money is involved.  If you to be safe don't put in any exchanges because it's not a wallet use a hard wallet so your sure your funds is safe.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

In my opinion, as long as no one will find your personal equity key and you are also using a wallet purse, your bitcoin will remain safe, so we should keep our personal keys as good as possible.
cris hazada

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

We should consider that awareness is key if you want to get involved in the cryptocurrency, similar to online banking, people need to take care with their bitcoin account credentials.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

Yes, absolutely it is safest and most profitable investment. Nowadays there are many sources of investment are available in the market. But according to me making an investment in bitcoin will surely help to earn huge amount of profit after a certain time later. Crypto is future of the world. It will make the world more digital. So definitely bitcoin is the best place to making an investment.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

for now I am sure to save my money on bitcoin. because so far if for bitcoin I have never felt aggrieved. but for the future I can not be sure, because it is true that there is mention, hackers are very much in this world.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

Yes, we can. And i think the only one who can make sure that the money is safe is ourself. There are some tips that you can do in order to make your money safe. just increasing ypur knowledge about bitcoin with reading in the news or website it will help you a lot.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

Yes, we can. And i think the only one who can make sure that the money is safe is ourself. There are some tips that you can do in order to make your money safe. just increasing ypur knowledge about bitcoin with reading in the news or website it will help you a lot.
Yes i agree on that. But i think before we invest on bitcoin we have to be sure on doing such decision because in bitcoin feild we really need to have more patience. And if we don't have trust on bitcoin maybe our patience will not enoughf to wait for the right time to sell, so then we end all up to lossing.
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:10:17 AM

Yes, certainly in the world of Cryptocurrency there are many hackers who are ready to break into the wallet.
I prefer after benefiting from Business Cryptocurrency I invest in real estate, so my Crypto purse is safe.
But to avoid the action of burglary money you should never enter your private wallet in addition to the wallet website, and even then also must be vigilant because there is Phishing mode.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: