Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4162 times)
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

yes we have a safe ways if you like we invest in bitcoin and we have more sites or investment site are safe to invest but be careful to other investment site because we have investment site is scam and that is my opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jobel

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

It not that easy to say that it is safe unless you have to keep your private information for your bitcoin safely. We have to be aware and careful to the scammers. Here in bitcoin a lot of scammers here and they really active just to get your Bitcoin. So, we really need to be careful just to say that our Bitcoin will be safe.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Bitcoin and it's blockchain technology is secure in itself. It is only the private key that you need to secure and be sure to keep it some where safe. There are a lot of wallets that you can choose on what to use.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:43:56 AM

we know that investing in bitcoins is risky, there is a risk that the bottom line is not a secure guarantee. and that now much in the conversation is a hacker problem. There is no effective protection against hackers. If you want to hack, they'll do it. Shocked
VU NGOC1406

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

really,everything is risky,when we invest in coin,the high risk may be come from hackers,also the reduction of price.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

I think the question is misleading, when we buy bitcoin, it is true that it cost us money, however, when we buy it at an x amount, we are also buying an x number kof bitcoin, it is like when we buy clothes, is our money safe when we bought them? The same goes with bitcoin, however bitcoin is an investment, it can go up or down, and no one knows what will be trend in the future, lets just keep in mind that when we buy bitcoin, our fiat is already gone since it has been replaced with bitcoin, that is a risk an investor should be willing to take, the same is also with buying gold, there is risk, your money even if it is in fiat is not safe, even if it is saved in banks, and that is due to inflation.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

Keep safe your bitcoins that is because your bitcoins are the investment you use in these investments.  Keeping it safe by securing your private wallets.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:18:52 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Yes we can secure our miney in investing in botcoin by the 2FA Security. But fislrst before we entring in investing in bitcoin we should learn the investing site first. We should know if it is legit or not. By your own you can know it bu invetigating before. But we all know that investing in bitcoin or any other is a risk so we need to face it.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

Bitcoin could not be simply taken away because it is a blockchain that only you can access with it. As long as you invest on an exchange that is secured and your own account is secured with a strong password and authenticator, then I don't think there is a course for alarm to be afraid of the safety of your funds. Also be careful in what website you are logging in for your wallet, make sure it is the legitimate website. You can also try hardware wallet in order to be safe from these risks.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

Ofcourse we are safe with the investment in bitcoin , but here we need to take care that we are going with the official account to out our bitcoin amount , if we will go with the third party account system then surely in that case we will face the problem of the chances of hack of our wallet , but here if we will go with the official things to use I don't think that there are chances to hack of nay thing ( data , bitcoin or anything else ) .
So here it depends upon our own work that how and with which way we are going with use of money .
And also many options are available for us to put our money in the annonymous way so that no one even can detect that how much amount of money and where we putted .
Muhammad omy

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

I do not think anyone dares to make sure that it will be okay, friends! because as we know it? in this bitcoin bank that managed all this, yeah? We all! so, not so no head boss, here we are all the manager's right.

Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

There are always people, who want to invest their money and get more profit and those, who want to steal. As it was already said, you need to be high-secured. Your PC, private keys. In past people paid money for good safety vault to be secure and now you should do the same just with your pc.
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

the most popular feature to make sure your personal wallet are kept safe from being accessed by other people is the 2FA. You need to activate them in all your wallets. To protect my wallet from hackers, I use a secure wallet. After the transaction ends, I usually convert it into money and transfer it to my bank account for  safe
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

If bitcoin investing is not safety why people continuesly to invest on bitcoin? The money we invest from bitcoin is safe. Many investors become rich because of bitcoin price. Before Investing, check the company and the team involve if they are legit, we have to be careful always.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

We can make our investment safe if we fully understand the investment that we doing. By having a lot of knowledge, you can ensure that you will grow your investment through the use of information that you gained.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Louise0910

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

Yes, of course, investors main concern is always safeguarded of his/her investment there are many ways on how to make your investment safe. do your own research. there are many online guidelines on how to make your investment safe.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:22 AM

We can be sure that our money on bitcoin is safe if we are fully aware on what bitcoin can do and what it is. I think the main reason why some people are losing their money is because their knowledge is not enough.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

There are always people, who want to invest their money and get more profit and those, who want to steal. As it was already said, you need to be high-secured. Your PC, private keys. In past people paid money for good safety vault to be secure and now you should do the same just with your pc.
In some point the safetiness of your bitcoin will depend on you. Thats why you need to keep your private keys safe, and never forget it. When it comes to other investment to make sure that it was safe, you must research about where you are going to put your money read information about it. By that you can know if that was trusted or not.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

It is true that there are many hackers and it is the reason why we should always be careful on what we are doing. Before we make investment, we should first fully understand on the investment that we are going to do.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

Also hackers can hack your credit card and stole all your money. You just need know ways how to predict this situation to prevent it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: