Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4162 times)
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

kalaudi say safe is still not a guarantee gan. the most important thing is always keep and try as much as possible. either provide additional security like Google authenticator, always clean viruses and so forth .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

That is a personal choice, because money are made to spend and also solved a problem when it come, therefore bitcoin investment is a good one and it has been helping over a period of time, and I still current in cash flow.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

If we learn the knowledge needed to start an investment with bitcoin and how to keep bitcoin safe on our wallet we could make sure the safety of our investment based on what we know and what we need to do in order for us to earn in the future. It is always dependent on our move and our choice if we are going to earn and to be successful on the choice we choose to do. So the answer always relies on our effort on making the most out of our investment in bitcoin.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

I just wanna say Blockchain have a very good security if you don't know yet.usually people get hack because of their own fault.like get into phishing web or share them private key by mistake.you should be more worry about exchange security than your own wallet.because hacker more interesting with them than your wallet.
And keep your bitcoin at offline wallet is more secure than using online wallet.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

before investing your money you should research the market and bitcoin.after you realize that btc price can decrease but holding is key and long term hold means profit so then you can invest in bitcoin.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

of course it could be because bitcoin prices are very expensive and have a lot of demand bitcoin can move quickly and can make bitcoin price increase price.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Before investing money you should understand and learn how to keep your wallet safely Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need to search this forum and learn.
You can store various places in your paper wallet or hardware wallet or in your desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed versions of the antivirus software. Finally save your private seed and key safely.
I suggest you keep the key of your wallet or open it away from the people around you and clean it from other activities in addition to storing your own wallet.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

There are different ways of securing bitcoin. when investing bitcoin. It is better to use cold wallet or hardware wallet to secure bitcoin investment which for me is a safer place to secure bitcoin investment. put some security  measures likpassword that is treated more confidential and only you have access to.

yeah. It safe and easy use all country and easy to exchange the bitcoin. If want to buy another best coin. Use the bitcoin for buy the coin. Most of the people before buy and invest check the market price. If price will be down buy. Then price will be increase. So wait for the that time then sell it. It good opportunity for future saving and business improvement. People get the coin price in the market place.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

In everything there is always advantage and disadvantage but we can try to avoid having the disadvantages,in this case we have to be careful while doing our investments which ensuring we keep our details safe which is our private keys and password.Also we have wallets in which we can key use like the offline paper wallet its reliable
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

In my opinion it is impossible to guarantee a hundered percent of safeness when investing wit the bitcoin. It is a risk that need to be overcome that you need to entrust your noney without insurance.

sarjilcse

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

for me, I will invest my money that I get from bounty, because I think this is the safest way because it does not use family finances.
mulia tani

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

in we invest in bitcoin definitely have a very important risk for security, because in the bitcoin world there is no such thing as a person who bertungung jawap if something happens to us, then in terms of security we must pay attention to itself as we keep in a safe wallet, do not scratching the wallet carelessly the web, do not give our private key to someone else. This is very important in bitcoin investment, but why do more people invest more in bitcoin? .. because more profit than investing elsewhere, even we can profit 2 times of capital
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

it seems that it depends on you how you store the bitcoin you have because I see bitcoin already has a very high security when you stole it seems you are too put your private key in a place that is easily found by thieves.
koldir

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Very interesting. I will tell you that it is better not to invest all your savings because it is very, very risky and especially with this crypto currency because it is not stable. It is better to look for another coin and invest in it but still not all the money.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Very interesting. I will tell you that it is better not to invest all your savings because it is very, very risky and especially with this crypto currency because it is not stable. It is better to look for another coin and invest in it but still not all the money.
It maybe very risky but we can assure that this risk will eventually change your life for a better in the future, so don't worry much about the safety, we just need to have the knowledge on how we are going to secure it, and make investing in crypto as your passion.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

No venture will give you a 100% assurance of the security of your cash, regardless of whether it's a cryptographic money or something different. Contributing is dependably a danger of losing cash or taking in substantial income.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

It's true that there are so many hackers who scared me yesterday to save my money, I will invest in Bitcoin. But now using 2FA security I can store my Bitcoin in a nice and trusted market wallet that has good security in online wallet. So for now, we no longer need to be afraid of this hacker, because there is already a very good protection.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

it seems that it depends on you how you store the bitcoin you have because I see bitcoin already has a very high security when you stole it seems you are too put your private key in a place that is easily found by thieves.
bitcoin is a technology that continues to be developed, security is already checked, it all depends on you in storing your key assets from others. but remember this is technology, risk still exists, there are some cases that make the owners of some assets lose their assets because of an error in securing the key of their assets. so stay alert.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

In my opinion it is impossible to guarantee a hundered percent of safeness when investing wit the bitcoin. It is a risk that need to be overcome that you need to entrust your noney without insurance.

Yes because bitcoins value is unstable and can change from time to time, you just need to watch the market itself and can able to convert your investment when there is an out break in the system, For safety purposes download some wallets that you can access anytime and where will be your funds safety is assured.
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Absolute security is nowhere, including on the Internet when using all modern technologies and gadgets. but you can reduce the risk, namely: think up a complicated password and write down somewhere. Use two-factor authentication on any service and site where it is available. Use hardware wallets, they are more reliable. for storage of funds use cold storage (offline-purse). on the phone do not store anything, including passwords. Install an extension for the browser that encrypts your connection in https. these are the main factors that will reduce the risk of hacking and seizure of your funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: