Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4164 times)
jpnl0004

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

Safe sounds like so much assurance there is no 100%security in any venture there are risk and loss involved,In keeping our bitcoin save we must first try to keep our details save which are our private keys and our passwords and also there is a wallet that's is recommendable the online paper wallet or offline paper wallet.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

Of course. We can ensure that our investments are safe. We can do something that can give strength to our wallet. During this time my wallet has never been retashed by someone. So if you use your wallet wisely then you will be protected.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

Absolute security is nowhere, including on the Internet when using all modern technologies and gadgets. but you can reduce the risk, namely: think up a complicated password and write down somewhere. Use two-factor authentication on any service and site where it is available. Use hardware wallets, they are more reliable. for storage of funds use cold storage (offline-purse). on the phone do not store anything, including passwords. Install an extension for the browser that encrypts your connection in https. these are the main factors that will reduce the risk of hacking and seizure of your funds.
add to your recommendations yet network security. this includes the use of VPN, preferably it should be paid service, it will provide a reliable and high-quality connection. further - physical security. Do not connect other devices to your computer (for example, someone's flash drive or phone for charging). and the last: put a reliable antivirus.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
boty

Activity: 1218
Merit: 252

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

of course you can just keep your private key securely and try to keep your bitcoin in exchange but in online wallet like blockchain.com for security. because if you store in blockchain.com it will be maintained directly by blockchain.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
JackssHarriss

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

That is so important and I feel like that's why you need to look for a marketplace that is secure. I really like HBUS, I'm currently using Coinbase and am looking to switch. HBUS is registered with FinCen so that in itself is a good sign to me and they're also offering prizes if you register for them so why not?! Highly recommend you check out their website tho and see for yourself its just hbus.com!
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

All there are advantages and disadvantages in everything. If we are careful and careful level of security is better and do not let our wallet key in know others. We do our best to stay awake and secure. During this bitcoin investment i did not experience bad things.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin is absolutely safe in terms of storing your money! Yes, it is risky in terms of investment, but it is absolutely safe in terms of security! No hacker can crack the bitcoin data, it happens only because of your fault.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

as long as we want to be careful in accessing the internet every time I think nothing will happen with the money we invest in bitcoin. because I believe that the bitcoin's stretched security level must be very secure

lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

All there are advantages and disadvantages in everything. If we are careful and careful level of security is better and do not let our wallet key in know others. We do our best to stay awake and secure. During this bitcoin investment i did not experience bad things.
Yes I agree with you. I think our money in bitcoin is safe but we should also make sure for avoidance. We should also monitor of what was happening to your account because there's also a possibility that ut can be hack by anyone.
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

Protect your money you invested in bitcoin by storing them in a hardware wallet. As much as possible,enbale 2FA security and never ever share your private keys to anyone. Be a keen observer. Always check and verify the sites you are entering whether it is safe or not. It is better to be safe than sorry.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:39:02 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

In my own opinion your money will be safe if you have a hardware wallet. You can store your invested money in a hardware wallet to secure your money. Another tip is be careful of the sites that you enter because it may hack your account so think before you click.
mohammedhwang

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:45 AM

Of course we can bust just investing on the safe and only for trusted people or site that accept bitcoin.You need to put 2FA authentication for more security and avoid to or never tell someone about you wallet password and private key. Make a copy of your private key and password in case you forgot you have a duplicate but if you write it on a piece of paper or put it on a usb you must placed it in a secured place that nobody knows except you.
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:18 AM

Of course we can bust just investing on the safe and only for trusted people or site that accept bitcoin. Make a copy of your private key and password in case you forgot you have a duplicate but if you write it on a piece of paper or put it on a usb you must placed it in a secured place that nobody knows except you.
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

There are many options availaible to safeguard your bitcoin. Firstly always enable 2fa security  and keep bitcoins on hardware wallet. This reduces the chances of getting hacked.
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

very secure Because the investment security system in bitcoin using cryptographic technology this system is also often referred to as conventional encryption or single key encryption on this system used the same algorithm for encryption process and description by using one the same key
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

It's true that many hackers used to be the world, but we can also use 2FA security or we could store our bitcoins in a nice and trusted market wallet that has good security.

Yes very safe if we invest in bitcoin compared to the bank the bank when bankrup is no longer consuming all your money there money bitcoin you invest in time bitcoin decreases with time rising never lose the whole money you really save really Invest in bitcoin as long as the pruvate key you just keep in mind to do not let anyone to prevent your bitcoin from scum.
S.GOMEs

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

I think it safe because we put our money on exchange and then you can protect your account by using google authenticator.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I am sure if we we are saving money and investing with bitcoin is better than safe. people also will not be able to open other than our own open, therefore I say safe and dependent we want to save as what.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

You can put in paper wallet and hardware wallet
 Its safe they are many using that guaranteed and trusted by many others you can ask some pro person and ask some advise to the experts.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

Before you invest your money you need to know how you protect your investment, many options to keep your coins safely so you need to search this forum and understand. You can keep your wallet with hardware and protect your computer from intrusion of outsiders and even hackers. keep all the keys you have to open your wallet to be noticed with the people around you who understand with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: