Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4152 times)
Huaishb

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

That is a personal choice, because money are made to spend and also solved a problem when it come, therefore bitcoin investment is a good one and it has been helping over a period of time, and I still current in cash flow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuni52

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

I think in today's business no one can guarantee let alone the hacker is too much and looking for profits in a way that is not good to steal, keep your data confidential with its neat weapons Angry

vitsexy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

no one can ensure the safety of any bitcoin business or other business, only the self knows how to keep the data confidential in what way
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

when you think of Bitcoin as Investment - you should know that every investment is based on Market Risks - and, there is nothing called Safe Zone in any investment. you must have the heart to take the risk if you want to make money. if you don't, you are not an investor, you are just another gambler.
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

Having a good sense of security is very important. In the encrypted world, we all know that many hackers steal digital money purses. If you use offline hardware wallet, it is the safest.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

We can only strive to secure the money we invest in bitcoin with a security system that has been taught either through this forum or that we can know through other media. But we will never be able to make absolutely sure that the money we invest in bitcoin will be safe, because today's technology is very sophisticated and many bad people are trying to steal by the way technology they know. As far as I know and to this day I keep the bitcoin I have in blockchain is never a problem, hopefully blockchain is the best place to secure our money that we invest in bitcoin.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

Of course it's not 100% safe. The shadow loss always haunts, whether it's lost due to hacking or loss due to a price drop. To be sure we must always be alert and focused with what we are doing now. Always using 2-face authentication seems to prevent hacking losses.
dilshanfernando

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

Before putting your cash in any item to begin with, you have to figure out how to shield those ventures. Essentially, there are numerous choices for you to keep your coins securely so you require look through this discussion and learn.You can store your coins in a hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and shield your PC from authorized form antivirus programming.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
There is no safe in the world especially in crypto currency world. So you are the one who will protect your resources here. My only advice is to use a wallet with great protection against hackers like Hardwallets,
Also take care of the websites you visit and make sure it's not a phishing site.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
There is no safe in the world especially in crypto currency world. So you are the one who will protect your resources here. My only advice is to use a wallet with great protection against hackers like Hardwallets,
Also take care of the websites you visit and make sure it's not a phishing site.

Well for me whether you have a hard wallet or an online wallet, it depends on how you're careful with your personal codes and keys. Hacking crypto wallets would be extremely hard for hackers unless you yourself become careless and hint your information thoughtlessly. Though it's still better to get a hard wallet, best option would be to keep and be careful with your passwords and security codes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

All of us wanted that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe. But some reasons, we can't really assure that our money is safe. It's because we are now belong to the modern technology like online services so everybody have an access. So, we make sure that our passwords are kept in the bitcoin wallet and don't share your passwords to somebody.

zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

We can make our money secured even if we know everything about bitcoin especially when it comes on securing it so the safety of your money that you are interesting is base on your own hands and on your attitude towards it if you are responsible and wise while holding and investing your money.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

as long as you keep your wallet on cold wallet and nobody know your privite key, your money will be safe, always remember your private key
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

as long as you keep your wallet on cold wallet and nobody know your privite key, your money will be safe, always remember your private key
Yes that's the most safe method to make sure our money which invested in bitcoin, unfortunately many people who doesn't care about this method there are no anticipating about it from the users bitcoin and the finally they just blamed the bitcoin and any other related with it. I suggest don't put the bitcoin or digital coins on exchangers because the risk of hacking always be there.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:01:42 AM

Just keep to yourself your private key, store it in your personal computer. Do not put your bitcoin in an exchangers. Put your wallet in a cold wallet.
Merlin.Simmons

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

You really have to take careful steps before deciding where to put your money. The wallet that’s safe could depend on your country. It would be better to choose one that’s known by many people or publicly advertises itself. The only thing to make sure that the money you invest will be safe is to spend so money that affords to lose, or you can do some research about it.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

Yes i assure that our money we invest in bitcoin is safe is because many people have a trust bitcoin and  if bitcoin investing is not safety why people continuously to invest on bitcoin? so that's why many investor become rich in investing bitcoin.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

you are vulnerable to hackers when you keep you BTC / cryptocurrency on a online wallet, but when you use a paper wallet or Hardware wallet you really don't have to worry about that factor, because as of yet no hacker's been able to crack them.

So as long as you're ready to make an investment for a Hardware wallet or store in a paper wallet your coins/ tokens are safe.
Holapola

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

In this case, the security of the wallet that we have to be really strong. But making sure if the market is safe for your holding is another thing. Therefore, I highly suggest that invest the amount that you are willing to lose, because we don't really know what will happen.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

No, before investing you should know that what you're investing is good or safe or whatever the complimentary measure you're needing. And it depends on your use, if you don't use it wisely then end of the line.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: