Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4161 times)
lemonzi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

Our money is safe in hands if bitcoin. But the problem is begin from ourselves,which means the safety purpose passwords and transaction details we keep strictly confidential. If we fail in this task then there is no use by blaming bitcoins security system.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

You have no problem with being safe when it comes to the money you have invested into bitcoin, it being decentralized makes it so that you can be the only one that dictates what happens to your coins. The only way you lose money you have invested into bitcoin is if you do not properly secure your wallet or you lose the private keys to your wallet thereby losing all of your coins forever
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:59:54 AM

In fact, you can shield yourself from people who do cyber criminals. Bitcoin obliges you to wind up accountable for the security of your money and it's a tremendous advantage if you understand what you are doing. If you have a lot of trade out crypto then you should consider obtaining a separate PC which wouldn't approach the Internet. You can store your private keys on that PC which would compel you to sign trades on it. It's the most secure decision right now. Gear wallets are great, they are to a great degree supportive and easy to use, yet there are as yet a couple of bugs in them which are dangerous in case you have a significant measure of bitcoins.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

Any kind of investment will have its own share of risks. Just be vigilant, continuously educate yourself about Bitcoin and keep offline records.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:17:11 AM

Our money is safe in hands if bitcoin. But the problem is begin from ourselves,which means the safety purpose passwords and transaction details we keep strictly confidential. If we fail in this task then there is no use by blaming bitcoins security system.

The secure of bitcoin is depends on you, but if the money you are talking that you invest in btc is safe ?  I think not really because the price of bitcoin can decrease anytime like what happen now and the value of your money can also go down.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

Any kind of investment will have its own share of risks. Just be vigilant, continuously educate yourself about Bitcoin and keep offline records.
That's right every investment have it's own risks, however we are the responsible of what we invest. Bitcoin is safe trough the uses of blockchain, but we need to be vigilant for the safe of our investment. Bitcoin is secure but we do our part to make our investment secure.
kulas

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

The secure of bitcoin is depends on you, but if the money you are talking that you invest in btc is safe ?  I think not really because the price of bitcoin can decrease anytime like what happen now and the value of your money can also go down.

Yes it depends on you how you will setup the security of your wallet and what wallet are you using.  And if you invest in bitcoin, you should be always ready whenever the bitcoin price goes down rapidly.
Merlin.Simmons

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

I think it's definitely safe, because if we keep it right and right then the hackers can not take what we have. Before you invest your funds in bitcoin you should first read the safeguard guide.Investing is always a risk of losing money or making good money.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Check your suppliers for buying coins: Where do they register? What about the security measures they use? Is it a big exchange from BTC-e, Bitstamp, Kraken, or a reputable channel from Coinbase?
Never put the wallet address in the same place as the private key
Only use your own mobile phone or computer for trading
Spread your Bitcoins in several smaller wallets
Use multiple wallets, online, desktop, mobile, offline
Back up all your wallets in an offline hardware device
Use wallet encryption - third-party encryption software such as DiskCrypt or BestCrypt is the ideal choice
Upgrade online wallet software
Use deep cold storage - encrypt the wallet file and place it in an offline device.
Consider the Bitcoin paper wallet and put it in the safe.

As long as you research about it your money that you invest is safe.we need to be vigilant for the safe of our investment. Bitcoin is secure but we do our part to make our investment secure. we can make some precaution on the safety of our wallet and the coins in there all time.
JakeJM0st

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

Of course, any password could be brute - forced. Bitcoin private key isn't an exception. Paper wallets cannot be hacked but there's risk to lose it.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Investing bitcoin is secure and you will have the assurance of earning. But hackers are so genius so we must be careful. Our private keys and other personal information must be kept safe.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
NerdofBTC

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

Yes off course our invest in bitcoin is safe because as if we want to sell all the bitcoin we get our money or if we want to invest it it will give us profit and if you hold it for sometime and when the price of btc increase you can sell it and wnjoy the profit.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

I think in order for you to save those bitcoins without any hacker is i think is of course you need to store them into a what so called a cold hardware and that is an offline wallet and i think it is just like a flash drive looking thing which of course you can store that your bitcoins. And a lot of people with a lot of bitcoins are using that because it is much safe than online wallet because we all know online can be overdrived. So if you ever wanted just check into online shops about that hardware.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

I think none of us can secure your money invested in Bitcoin and only you need to secure your money in keeping them in a a secured wallet and also keeping the password or keys safely. You cannot trust anyone in the world but you can trust the technology used in Bitcoin for safety of transactions, they use block chain technology.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

Yes we can , All investors need to be sure that their money are safe before they invest , to know that our money is on a good hand . We can also do a background check or research about it , before joining . To have knowledge in what you are joining .
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

We just need to be more careful on what we are doing online as those hackers are so good in tracing our movements. Bitcoin technology is safe the only problem is how we keep our private key in a safe place away from those hackers. Don't trust anybody.

Mariadelan25

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

Yes we can make our money safe in investing in bitcoin by You need to put 2FA authentication for more security never tell anyone your private key. safety precautions that you can do to secure your investments and to lessen the risk.
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

bitcoin itself cannot be hacked, its the web wallets that are hacked or you may just be samme, just need to be careful and smart with you transactions
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

so far my bitcoin wallet is always safe and never experienced theft. I always secure the private key of my bitcoin purse, besides I also never tell my personal key my bitcoin wallet to others.
on my internet site I also never insert my private key bitcoin wallet.

Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

bitcoin itself cannot be hacked, its the web wallets that are hacked or you may just be samme, just need to be careful and smart with you transactions

Yes you can assure your bitcoin's security , actually the reason why a lot of people are being hacked during theses days is because they does not value security that much , for you to secure your bitcoin be sure to make transaction only to those people who you considered as a real investor or real person , it does not gurantee a hundred percent security but it will give you a higher chance for security measurement.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: