Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4161 times)
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

Guarantees that you will make a profit by investing in bitcoin no. Therefore, this is called an investment, which is always accompanied by a risk. Or this risk is justified and you will get a profit or not and lose everything.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
It depends on the knowledge that we have, we can only ensure that our money is safe if fully understand how bitcoin works. There are many scammers and hackers around the cryptocurrency market, we should have a lot of knowledge for us to protect our capital.
Well I'm sort of agreeing that knowledge matters to this kind of business because if you don't have knowledge regarding trading and most especially about the brief description of the coin you could never survive your trading journey here in Cryptocurrency. Well aside from that knowledge is a must so you would aware of the scammers and unlegit site here in crypto.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

Yes bitcoin is safer than any other coins which are only a platform only after from erc20 from ethereum platform. And if we will discuss about its features as encrypted digital currency then even a techie individual could not decode on those encrypted coins for bitcoin. That is why in getting a bitcoin will take some time before you will get the bitcoin. But if we talk about digital wallet then there could be a difference. As we all know that there are digital wallets out there created so weak and there are other digital wallet that are too strong that could not be hacked by anybody. Just choose a digital wallet wisely and look for a good digital wallet.
njnvvmjp

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

Yes, there are many hackers all over the world, but I think it is most important for us to keep a good sense of safety. Do not open suspicious mail and phishing websites.
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

If you're doubt about the software, website, exchange that allow you to put your bitcoin then you can try Hardware wallet which is offline storage, but if you want looking for another alternative besides Hardware wallet you can try to download software wallet that I recommend you Electrum. There's really so much hackers recently and it will still remains that's why careful when you're using internet.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Yes, our investment is safe. But a hacker is a different thing, I mean there is no connection between hacker and investment. If you want to keep secure your investment then you should use high security in exchange or in your wallet. always try to use Hardware wallet or online wallet with every security enabled. And keep activating 2FA, SMS, KYC Verifications in exchanges.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

It's true that many hackers used to be the world, but we can also use 2FA security or we could store our bitcoins in a nice and trusted market wallet that has good security.

Our investment in  bitcoin is very risky as we need to do our own security to our coins. It is not 100% guarante secure from hackers as they are different to handle  even you put a very secured password to prevent it to hack . Hacking is their life as that is  their own source of income. For us we just be careful providing information online.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

the safety of your bitcoin depends on how are you gonna take care of it. There are kinds of wallet in which your bitcoin can be kept there are online wallets but its more risky and offline wallets which is less risky if you are not downloading any suspicious files from unknown websites by doing that you can avoid certain dangers that might breach your computers security and cold storage which is a flash disk type of storage which is less risky a kind of offline wallet that you can bring anywhere.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

investing in bitcoin is very high risk, can be safe and can not. but if you do the right steps, investing in bitcoins is safe and very profitable. for example, you do not  log in the website fake, because it could be phishing and hacking your assets. do not easily believe people with investments that the result is large and small capital, usually it's a scammer. and do not panic selling because it will harm. I think if you don't do that, investing in bitcoin will be safe.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

Check your suppliers for buying coins: Where do they register? What about the security measures they use? Is it a big exchange from BTC-e, Bitstamp, Kraken, or a reputable channel from Coinbase?
Never put the wallet address in the same place as the private key
Only use your own mobile phone or computer for trading
Spread your Bitcoins in several smaller wallets
Use multiple wallets, online, desktop, mobile, offline
Back up all your wallets in an offline hardware device
Use wallet encryption - third-party encryption software such as DiskCrypt or BestCrypt is the ideal choice
Upgrade online wallet software
Use deep cold storage - encrypt the wallet file and place it in an offline device.
Consider the Bitcoin paper wallet and put it in the safe.
I am very grateful for your explanation. after reading your writing, i got a very valuable experience. as a new user, this is very important. Thank you very much.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

Basically, it depends on different types of wallets so if your wallet is much safer and secure then hopefully your money or cryptos will be safe forever while if you use a non rated or dummy wallet then probably you will be in danger.
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

I think and also for the others, to make sure the investment is safe for the future purposes is printing it in a paper that is not easily be tampered or wears off and putting it in some sort of a vault to make it even more secure, with that method you can prevent someone stealing your investments from the hackers online
ashfakur

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

There is no doubt about bitcoin! bitcoin is the mother of crypto currency!  I have a friend who is planning to invest 7 billion, but if someone is suspected of fearing the hacker - you can store your coins in a paper wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software,so your invest in totally safe! best of luck new investor

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

investors may be confident with their investment simply because their company that invests is a trusted company and not a scam. I think nobody guarantees our money safely with bitcoin, but if you've seen bitcoin vision and mission, only our beliefs that will answer bitcoin is a good future praxis. there are several reasons why people are looking for ways to get bitcoin quickly and in many ways.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

Not only in the cryptocurrency market, but also in the ordinary financial schemes, there have been a handful of incidents where the financial institutions got bankrupt, financial frauds and robberies took place, etc. Investment is always bonded with some risk and it depends on multiple factors which I am not going to discuss here. Hence none of the investments are safe and the investor should make sure that he/she goes for it after conducting a proper financial analysis by taking all the external and internal risk factors into the account.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

I think Yes, since the technology of the blockchain, which is used by all companies. Hence, we can conclude that it has this advantage and we can be sure of our bitcoins.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

I think it's a security problem right now with our biggest troubles. I do not even think of how to increase the amount of the present moment, but rather how to think of it as a choir. we are actually shopping in a very insecure environment right now.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a total savings and also great for the future and of course, which I know is safe because bitcoin has a hardware wallet You can trust 2FA system if you save your Bitcoin in online wallet
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

No one will give you any guarantees. As in any other sphere, there are scammers everywhere. And there are a lot of them in the field of crypto-investment. You have to be very careful. It is better to check everything a few times than to lose money.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

Of course, no one can be sure of this. This is a completely new market, in which few people understand at a really high level. For many, Bitcoin is just a word that they heard somewhere and that supposedly it can be earned. And given the fact that we do not know who its real "creator", where and by whom it was created and for what purposes, we can not be sure for 100%  that tomorrow morning, we will not wake up and the Bitcoin rate is $0.001. Invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: