Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2252 times)
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

I sure hope so Smiley But Bitcoin needs to pass $9,000 and stay above that price for at least a week to confirm the uptrend.
I hope so, if this will happen then it is the time to celebrate because this is the time that all bitcoin users have been waiting for. The best time to invest is coming, just wait for it. This is the time that all investor's have been waiting because they can gain a lot of profit if bitcoin's price will increase. This is such a good news.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

They probably would turn out right because as of right now I think that the bears have fully exhausted and benefited more from this market and will most likely take profit on a higher price right now. We are now seeing Bitcoin on a sort of "reversal" because we are almost below 10,000$ for almost 2 months now and looking at the chart physically says that the Bulls are winning more battles. But you still need to remember that we are still on downtrend but it just looks like BTC will be on a breakout soon.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

And one thing important in the green days like this is, bitcoin is very vulnerable with a FUD or Bad news for bitcoin.
i.e China or a country banned a crypto/bitcoin and some other else.

im sure these green market will going up or at least keep stable within this range as long the FUD or bad news not appear in this condition, and if the FUD coming, so its the time to HOLD  Grin

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

I hope so, if we look at the market now, bitcoin trend is positive and i hope situation like this will go on. We just hold it

Well as of now base on the coin market which is the price is very low , and still gradually decreasing as of now because of the supply and also the demand. Then again bitcoin will increase not today or tommorow but someday , lets just wait and in this case we should "must" hold than panicking right??

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
3angel84

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

Part of its cycling process,Bitcoin will then continue to what its usual routine,as what we've been waiting for every month and year,this is it,Bitcoin nowadays is on its  gradual process for a greener market due to its high demand as of this present,this is what it is,the days of patiently waiting has almost come to its realization.
PHP.guru

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Recently bitcoin and all the altcoins 's price are on the bull run. Many believes that bitcoin price might be hitting a new high by the end of the year. So i think we can look forward about the bitcoin's price.

Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

The market is growing again. I really hope it will continue so that the price will start to rise again and reach its peak price last year will explode in price altkey. In the future all altcoin strongly will grow.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Why do you all get excited with small pumps, the price rose previously also with the new investor does make a big difference the price has to hold on for atleast a month or even more in past we see a rise for 2 weeks and after that it's all red i wouldn't trust any news now and wait till 39th may if the price is still rising or not
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

$ 11 million is not enough for big investors. There are people who have invested in bitcoin much more. But the problem with these people is they did it much later. After the price of bitcoin has gone up and so they are unable to make a profit of 1000%. I admire the courage of Winklevoss twins. They invested in bitcoin in the most risky time. They deserve their reward.
It is a huge investment especially the time in which they invested, there might be bigger investors at a later time, but if my memory serves right they are the first people who invested millions and that too during 2013 and they were holding one percentage of the total coins at that time.

well i hope so, bitcoin price affects ico prices after the pre sale , because ico nowadays after ico sale the price of token will be deducted by 50% or so. lot of investor lost lot of money.
Most of the time the price of ICO tokens will go down well below ICO valuation after hitting the exchanges. So i usually grab the coins when there is a bonus during the initial stages.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

Well, we have waited this long and do really expect the markets to look greener than it is at the moment. Apart from Bitcoin itself having its increase, my major concern is for my altcoins to also get greener too in a higher pump than that of the bitcoin.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:21:08 PM

Yes from last 1-week bitcoin is doing great and I am very happy with that most of my coins are in profits which I purchased at the bottom and now I am hoping for the market to recover more.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Yes. I think this week is the time for bitcoin's greed day!. I noticed that bitcoin suddenly increased and it goes up and down until it reached GREEN. As a bitcoin holder, it made me smile every time I look at the bitcoin market chart (only for this week). I think it will continue until this week but it will drop a bit this weekend, the fact that a lot of holders will sell again, it will definitely affect its price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

I am not familiar yet with those person, but this is definitely a good news. It's been a while since bitcoin price stand 9K price and the day is almost near again when it will reach 12K. Those dump days are quite worth it. Didn't regret waiting for atleast few months for the moment.

sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

really gan. it feels as if the heart is cool and happy because the green flag is back fluttering. bitcoin prices will continue to improve. it's time to harvest the results we've planted.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:48 PM

Its nice to hear that news having bitcoin in green and that means that prices of bitcoin will soar high again and this will attract people to invest and it will become active again.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:07:09 PM

Yes. I think this week is the time for bitcoin's greed day!. I noticed that bitcoin suddenly increased and it goes up and down until it reached GREEN. As a bitcoin holder, it made me smile every time I look at the bitcoin market chart (only for this week). I think it will continue until this week but it will drop a bit this weekend, the fact that a lot of holders will sell again, it will definitely affect its price.
Hopefully this will be a good start for the btc price to reach new heights again.Although there are inevitable price dropdowns along the road,but for sure btc will be able to survive all of those.This is proven already as we have experienced tough times in the first months of this year.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Bitcoin has gradually recovered day by day. The green hope of bitcoin is approaching. Many countries continue to accept bitcoin payments in many areas: car purchase, home purchase ... In Japan established bitcoin company to manage closely. Americans see bitcoin as a huge asset. Next time is on development bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Bitcoin has gradually recovered day by day. The green hope of bitcoin is approaching. Many countries continue to accept bitcoin payments in many areas: car purchase, home purchase ... In Japan established bitcoin company to manage closely. Americans see bitcoin as a huge asset. Next time is on development bitcoin.
People have started to see the real potentials of bitcoin that's why as time goes by,more investors in bitcoin are already building their trust in it.For sure this will really help in btc price increase,making the whole market become green again.And i'm very glad that finally we are recovering from our past loss.
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

I hope we gonna see a slow and steady growth in the next months .. if we have a big pump again, it will just fall right after also..

paulaitwesley

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

BTC has recently stagnated at $9,000!

If you can break through $9000, I believe BTC will soon reach below $10,000!

Mining has always been profitable, because the cost of mining in many countries is low!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: