Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34853 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

Smoke get paid, repeat huh?  Huh

How does that work?

The basic concept is like steem. You might want to check out the smoke wp

If you smoke and get paid 🤗 tell me who wound'nt repeat 🔂 hahahahahah every one definitely will hahah

I am not a Smoker. But I feel like getting started.That 'get paid' -always works xD

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
CptTradeto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

How does that work?

If you smoke and get paid 🤗 tell me who wound'nt repeat 🔂 hahahahahah every one definitely will hahah

I am not a Smoker. But I feel like getting started.That 'get paid' -always works xD

the topic is wide-ranging and we will see many views here.
All in all a good thing
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

How does that work?

All in all a good thing

Yeah I more of interested to see how the blogging thing would work and how it would go different than the new chains that starting these days regarding get paid blogs and all that. Would also be interesting to see how it stands out from other Cannabis coins..So pretty much to ponder.

fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

How does that work?

lol...

i dont smoke but i like the idea of supporting them as cannabis industry is likely one of the most marginalized in modern history.

fuznutts

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

How does that work?

All in all a good thing
TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

Sad i wonder why you won't fall in love with the smoke.io platform, it says "smoke repeat"

meaning come on man the party never stops, hahahah just keep keep lighting up the air with some good flavors of mari haha.

TMARK446

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:04:05 AM

Found this to be smart,
like yeah this is smart,
cause on smoke.io they are definitely smart people. 😉

TMARK446

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

you need to add token details for this project to make it more clear and attract investors to join.

I think if you check smoke white paper it gives more insight about the project, sure it does.
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

Found this to be smart,
like yeah this is smart,
cause on smoke.io they are definitely smart people. 😉

I think the Cannibis community is much bigger than people think. Smokio May be a little early but once the federal laws go away they will be setup. The younger generation LOVES weed lol
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

How does that work?

lol...

i dont smoke but i like the idea of supporting them as cannabis industry is likely one of the most marginalized in modern history.

I don’t smoke either, but i know where the cannabis industry is going and it is going to be of the schedule 1 list eventually
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

I think this project is quite interesting. When the ICO is still long, there are still about 20 more days. There is still a chance for the team to introduce the project more to the public. Hopefully more and more investors are joining

heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

I think this project is quite interesting. When the ICO is still long, there are still about 20 more days. There is still a chance for the team to introduce the project more to the public. Hopefully more and more investors are joining

The more cannabis users that find out about the anonymity of this i think it will move the needle. Once cannabis hits the tipping point it’s the companies that are prepped and ready for it on the ground that will do the best.
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

If you need easy information about how to join the air drop or ico you can follow this here. Smoke actually has a testnet platform which many ICOs are just a "thought"

https://steemit.com/whaleshares/@heyimsnuffles/who-wants-to-smoke-smoke-network-smokeio-20180429t150510957z-post

You can earn at least 10 smokes a day just by going to the website and completing tasks

Great. Thanks...
manishmike

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

Sad i wonder why you won't fall in love with the smoke.io platform, it says "smoke repeat"

meaning come on man the party never stops, hahahah just keep keep lighting up the air with some good flavors of mari haha.

Don't stop the party.... 😋
manishmike

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:01:06 AM

Yes it gives the team some time in getting things done...
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

How does that work?

lol...

Oh boy with those Billions of Dollars poured in within no time, I won't use the word marginalize xD

jpower

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

Don't stop the party.... 😋

Party!!!
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

Nice project, and with a low supply, this can really be good!

question is, how much should i buy?
anyone?
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

Myohmy what a great project. It really astonishes me how polished and well done this is all. Great work by the team - the graphics, everything, just amazing.
I can definitely see the potential of this becoming something important in the cannabis industry. It is quite unique too.
Keep up the good work Grin

Larsintis it depends how big of part you want to be in it. 10$, 100$, 1000$ whatever you feel like.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

How does that work?

lol...

Oh boy with those Billions of Dollars poured in within no time, I won't use the word marginalize xD

Could not agree more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: