Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34853 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

Myohmy what a great project. It really astonishes me how polished and well done this is all. Great work by the team - the graphics, everything, just amazing.
I can definitely see the potential of this becoming something important in the cannabis industry. It is quite unique too.
Keep up the good work Grin

Larsintis it depends how big of part you want to be in it. 10$, 100$, 1000$ whatever you feel like.
Thats the question!
cause of the low supply, it can make a big profit, so am thinking of buying for more than for 1000usd!
am gonna do some more research now!

Thanks

I heard some smoke will be burned, you right man this will give the tokens more value in. the market - very good idea 💡
this get even better&better, burn smoke, and a low supply!!
where do i go for getting airdrop, i could use some more smoke!
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

Myohmy what a great project. It really astonishes me how polished and well done this is all. Great work by the team - the graphics, everything, just amazing.
I can definitely see the potential of this becoming something important in the cannabis industry. It is quite unique too.

Larsintis it depends how big of part you want to be in it. 10$, 100$, 1000$ whatever you feel like.
Thats the question!
cause of the low supply, it can make a big profit, so am thinking of buying for more than for 1000usd!

Thanks

I heard some smoke will be burned, you right man this will give the tokens more value in. the market - very good idea 💡

Where did you read that smoke will be burned at? Would like to have a link
TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Don’t forget to head over and get your free smoke!

Pretty impressed with the airdrop page. There's a literally a reward for everything, tweet, watching a trailer and even a mention on Reddit.   Roll Eyes

So sad 😔 😔 the task to is decreasing as soon as smoke team got aware of how people were participating on. the airdrop, invite has reduced to 4 par invites.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Thats the question!

Thanks

Where did you read that smoke will be burned at? Would like to have a link

Quote from: AnxiousStoner on August 14, 2017, 02:17:08 PM · Quote from: ... If all the pre-distribution tokens are not 'sold' by the end of the window they will be burnt. Essentially ... No airdrops though once the application is developed you will be able to earn SMOKE by reviewing strains and interacting with the community.

i hope that helps.
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

[/quote]
Quote from: AnxiousStoner on August 14, 2017, 02:17:08 PM · Quote from: ... If all the pre-distribution tokens are not 'sold' by the end of the window they will be burnt. Essentially ... No airdrops though once the application is developed you will be able to earn SMOKE by reviewing strains and interacting with the community.

i hope that helps.
[/quote]

Does. Thanks!
fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

Pretty impressed with the airdrop page. There's a literally a reward for everything, tweet, watching a trailer and even a mention on Reddit.   Roll Eyes

So sad 😔 😔 the task to is decreasing as soon as smoke team got aware of how people were participating on. the airdrop, invite has reduced to 4 par invites.

Smoke is cheap in crowdsale though so anyone who holds shitcoins should consider instead moving some of their hodlings to things like Smoke.  If there is a project without a working service, and you hodl tokens....smoke has never been a better deal.

The presale tokens already are trading for approx 15% above ICO price on bitshares dex so its unlikely to have many coins out there with such favorable risk/reward ratios (imo).

I personally think buying them is probably better than doing the bounties.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

I don't think the smoke.io
will get a reputation feature as on  steem.
76 smoke rep-run 🏃 😁 😁 dude can smoke
forest hahahah
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

Pretty impressed with the airdrop page. There's a literally a reward for everything, tweet, watching a trailer and even a mention on Reddit.   Roll Eyes

Smoke is cheap in crowdsale though so anyone who holds shitcoins should consider instead moving some of their hodlings to things like Smoke.  If there is a project without a working service, and you hodl tokens....smoke has never been a better deal.

The presale tokens already are trading for approx 15% above ICO price on bitshares dex so its unlikely to have many coins out there with such favorable risk/reward ratios (imo).

yea, the rewards system is also great!
i have sold my "shitcoins" allready, so i can get more smoke, to bad i have stopped to smoke, i was really good to smoke in the old days!
hehhhe
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

I was just going to mention that the tokens on dex are already trading higher than the ones on sale in the ICO
kwest1

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

I was just going to mention that the tokens on dex are already trading higher than the ones on sale in the ICO

With 42M coins and ICO price of $0.086, that's less than $4M market cap. Insanely cheap, there are shitcoins with 10x that market cap. Not even in the top 500 on coinmarketcap. SMOKE can grow 100x from here.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

With 42M coins and ICO price of $0.086, that's less than $4M market cap. Insanely cheap, there are shitcoins with 10x that market cap. Not even in the top 500 on coinmarketcap. SMOKE can grow 100x from here.

i saw that also, no. doubt smoke like pinky and the brain will definitely take over the crypto - all i see is the 🌙  😉
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

Airdrop is just a fun thingy. Grab em from anywhere you can. But that's good to know, I was about to grab on the DEX.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

there are some really shitty coins with that kind of market cap lol. I agree.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

Thats the question!

Thanks

on smoke network website, there is an option of ico or airdrop - click on the airdrop and smoke on buddy.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

that is always a good sign. Completing the airdrop task to get some smoke + buying some from the source directly => making some money from selling it on the dex = more smoke and stuff to smoke to buy  Grin
TMARK446

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

there are some really shitty coins with that kind of market cap lol. I agree.

Any how you can get this Cryptos man get them
get this smoke, get cryptos-as a matter of fact - give me more Cryptos  Cool
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:52:25 AM

that is always a good sign. Completing the airdrop task to get some smoke + buying some from the source directly => making some money from selling it on the dex = more smoke and stuff to smoke to buy  Grin

I mean the fact that it is trading above it’s ICO current price is a good thing. Immediately in the green lol
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

Does anyone know the timetable on exchange after the ICO is over?
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

It's in the quarter 3. There's still about 2-3 months to go. Check out https://smoke.network/roadmap

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

It's in the quarter 3. There's still about 2-3 months to go. Check out https://smoke.network/roadmap

There is a long time before the ico ends. Keep buying them as and when you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: