Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Message from SMOKE NETWORK CEO..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFfqqWGMjb4

thanks for sharing. I really like the way he summarizes everything. Basically a better facebook for cannabis users Smiley
its more than that, its also a kind of reward system!
like steemit, allmost

Yes at a basic glance seems very similar to a Steemit platform for cannabis users. Interesting idea but with cannabis being increasingly legalised however, it remains to be seen if one of the project's main aims of overcoming censorship issues continues to remain relevant in the future.

It is upon the community and the dev team (and of course a little luck is necessary too) if this gets accepted or not, imo. But it get your point. I can imagine a future where projects like this need to adapt a little, to make a constant impact in the cannabis world, even when cannabis is legalised everywhere in the western world.

I’m actually pretty pissed cannabis isn’t legalized in my state. The voters have passed it but the state government has not pushed it through. It’s pretty sad. And i don’t even smoke.

Oh man, I can relate to that. It is really not the way to be, that voters pass something, and the government is like "nah, we do not care about the opinions of our voters"
Maybe the SMOKE network can help unite even more people to put more pressure on governments.

Like, what is the point of voting if the government is just going to say “Nah” lol
well that is the question to be asked... Roll Eyes
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kwest1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

thanks for sharing. I really like the way he summarizes everything. Basically a better facebook for cannabis users Smiley
like steemit, allmost

Yes at a basic glance seems very similar to a Steemit platform for cannabis users. Interesting idea but with cannabis being increasingly legalised however, it remains to be seen if one of the project's main aims of overcoming censorship issues continues to remain relevant in the future.

It is upon the community and the dev team (and of course a little luck is necessary too) if this gets accepted or not, imo. But it get your point. I can imagine a future where projects like this need to adapt a little, to make a constant impact in the cannabis world, even when cannabis is legalised everywhere in the western world.

I’m actually pretty pissed cannabis isn’t legalized in my state. The voters have passed it but the state government has not pushed it through. It’s pretty sad. And i don’t even smoke.

Oh man, I can relate to that. It is really not the way to be, that voters pass something, and the government is like "nah, we do not care about the opinions of our voters"
Maybe the SMOKE network can help unite even more people to put more pressure on governments.

Like, what is the point of voting if the government is just going to say “Nah” lol

I think that's what they call a fake democracy. Or hidden dictatorship. Give people the illusion of choice.
TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

I watch this video, apart from  being dope cause of some smokes lol, he prove his point - stoner indeed is amazing
TMARK446

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:33 AM

One day i do be asked
hey man what are you doing,
And imma be like dude cant you
see I'm smoking - man belike  Shocked what!!! with
no smoke, i gone be like, yo man-
BTC
This be wireless smoking
save for health 100% 😁
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

like steemit, allmost

I think that's what they call a fake democracy. Or hidden dictatorship. Give people the illusion of choice.

I guess many states are like but it is dumbbbbb
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

One day i do be asked
hey man what are you doing,
And imma be like dude cant you
see I'm smoking - man belike  Shocked what!!! with
no smoke, i gone be like, yo man-
BTC
This be wireless smoking
save for health 100% 😁

Wireless smoking LMAO
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:56:11 AM

it makes you want to smoke  Grin and to participate in this promising project  Cool
I follow this

Definitely makes you want to participate. Yes
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

like steemit, allmost

I guess many states are like but it is dumbbbbb

indeed indeed, true words
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

it makes you want to smoke  Grin and to participate in this promising project  Cool
I follow this

Yes
am all inn!!
hehheh
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

I follow this

Yes
am all inn!!
hehheh

If I were to ask you, your reasons for supporting SMOKE, what would the be? Give me at least three reasons.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

I follow this

Yes
am all inn!!
hehheh

If I were to ask you, your reasons for supporting SMOKE, what would the be? Give me at least three reasons.

1. I support the decentralizing of authors and content whether it be on a Smoke platform or not
2. I support the legalization of marijuana in all areas and i believe the more cannabis related projects and stories the bett
3. With such a low float of coins i believe the the investment to be made has significant upside especially with a product in place already.
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

Also here is an article on medium about their test net, it’s called “Half Baked” which is such a funny true name.

https://medium.com/smokenetwork/smoke-network-testnet-half-baked-launch-marketing-partnerships-and-more-109f103e8cd9
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

I follow this

Yes
am all inn!!
hehheh

1.low supply
2.active devs
3.i belive this will be the best cannabis coin!

And the roadmap is being done in time
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Smoke network is similar to steemit. The basic function is similar. Curation, upvoting etc. So if you decide to invest, don't forget to invest as much as you can.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:18:41 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 09:44:22 PM by TMARK446

Wish smoke can just launch there main net - users cant wait no more for this amazing platform. #smoke #repeat
TMARK446

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

Smoke network is similar to steemit. The basic function is similar. Curation, upvoting etc. So if you decide to invest, don't forget to invest as much as you can.

But on. steemit we only steem post 😲
but on. smoke network - we smoke em post  Cool
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Obviously the dev team needs to stay on top of it but considering steem is up and running and successful. They need to concentrate on what steem lacks
TMARK446

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

I follow this

Yes
am all inn!!
hehheh

1.low supply
2.active devs
3.i belive this will be the best cannabis coin!

And the roadmap is being done in time

1, great team work
2,great leader
3,straight forward
TMARK446

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Anytime i watch the smoke video and i hear
Smoke, get paid repeat 🔂
just feel like I'm already in the marijuana biz ahahaha
TMARK446

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

Obviously the dev team needs to stay on top of it but considering steem is up and running and successful. They need to concentrate on what steem lacks

Wll with what i have seen from the start and now,
the smoke dev team are really putting everything in place
Smoke platform will be great in. the future
im not a God but i can assure you of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: