Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34853 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

How much have you guys grabbed from the airdrop so far?

for me it's the same as Larsintis - too little Roll Eyes
a little over 100.. but I need to get more
char0n

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

magnificent, that looks soo cool Shocked
char0n

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it. I also love your concept, it really nice. hope you guys succeed
i think you forgetting one part - their swiftness to deliver and the way everything is going as planned.

That is indeed something that has to be mentioned, there are not that many coin projects that present this swiftness.
TMARK446

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

I am up to 203 on the airdrop

I got only. 300 now lol looking up to.500 until its over 😉
TMARK446

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

This images really speaks alot about both platforms - very good image
TMARK446

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Message from SMOKE NETWORK CEO..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFfqqWGMjb4

thanks for sharing. I really like the way he summarizes everything. Basically a better facebook for cannabis users Smiley
its more than that, its also a kind of reward system!
like steemit, allmost

Yes at a basic glance seems very similar to a Steemit platform for cannabis users. Interesting idea but with cannabis being increasingly legalised however, it remains to be seen if one of the project's main aims of overcoming censorship issues continues to remain relevant in the future.

It is upon the community and the dev team (and of course a little luck is necessary too) if this gets accepted or not, imo. But it get your point. I can imagine a future where projects like this need to adapt a little, to make a constant impact in the cannabis world, even when cannabis is legalised everywhere in the western world.

I’m actually pretty pissed cannabis isn’t legalized in my state. The voters have passed it but the state government has not pushed it through. It’s pretty sad. And i don’t even smoke.

Oh man, I can relate to that. It is really not the way to be, that voters pass something, and the government is like "nah, we do not care about the opinions of our voters"
Maybe the SMOKE network can help unite even more people to put more pressure on governments.

Like, what is the point of voting if the government is just going to say “Nah” lol
well that is the question to be asked... Roll Eyes

I think that's what they call a fake democracy. Or hidden dictatorship. Give people the illusion of choice.
Oneday the blockchain technology will be use to rule the world - a decentralized government 😉
TMARK446

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

i dont smoke, but i support smoke project
But why would you support something you don't do?
just curious 🤔
TMARK446

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

I go to the gathering of smokers and belike - hey guys don't smoke for fun - smoke - get paid and yeah repeat 🔂 😂 😂
TMARK446

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

Once smoke platform lunches - forget it,
i don't smoke but imma keep doing research about smokers, and stuffs related to smoke - I'm i. making sense?
TMARK446

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

I we where asked to give 5 reason why you believe that SMOKE Network will remain superior, what would you guys write?

For me it would be;

1. Bad Ass devs and experience.
2. The Steemit reward system is a proven success.
3. You can earn and make a good living without investing a single penny.
4. The no-censorship zone.
5. Crazy people.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I have a question - if on the smoke platform - I'm not posting about smokers - cannabis, or. marijuana - i keep. posting crypto related articles or just some random thoughts - will i be flagged? 😲 😲 😲 😲.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it. I also love your concept, it really nice. hope you guys succeed
i think you forgetting one part - their swiftness to deliver and the way everything is going as planned.

That is indeed something that has to be mentioned, there are not that many coin projects that present this swiftness.
True that mate-they are on their time-line really.
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

just curious 🤔
Hehe, i smoked in more than alot in the old days!
just woke up one day, and did not want to smoke, so i have not done since, and thats a long time now
but lets keep this tread about smoke token, that soon is a coin, how do we get more smoke!!!
i feel that i need more, how about you?
char0n

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

just curious 🤔
Hehe, i smoked in more than alot in the old days!
just woke up one day, and did not want to smoke, so i have not done since, and thats a long time now
but lets keep this tread about smoke token, that soon is a coin, how do we get more smoke!!!
i feel that i need more, how about you?
true that, we all need more. As much as we can get ahold of  Grin
char0n

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

niice, thank you for sharing
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:02:27 AM

I am up to 203 on the airdrop

I got only. 300 now lol looking up to.500 until its over 😉
[/quote

I she. Done most Of the tasks. Just coming back for the daily 9-11 i get lol
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

niice, thank you for sharing
[/quote

Youre welcome. Smoke is getting a lot of pub on steem especially after the partnership with EasyDex.
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

just curious 🤔

I support this because i support, Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness and Freedom. Everyone has their own choices, wishes, and views and as long as they are not directly harming or inflicting damage on someone else they should have the right to do whatever they want. IMO
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

just curious 🤔

I support this because i support, Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness and Freedom. Everyone has their own choices, wishes, and views and as long as they are not directly harming or inflicting damage on someone else they should have the right to do whatever they want. IMO

I totally agree. And even you don't smoke doesn't mean that you hate those who smoke. Everyone is entitled to choose those things that they want to support. This is not an actual act of smoking, this is crypto, so smoking or not, doesn't matter right? Smiley
fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

just curious 🤔

I totally agree. And even you don't smoke doesn't mean that you hate those who smoke. Everyone is entitled to choose those things that they want to support. This is not an actual act of smoking, this is crypto, so smoking or not, doesn't matter right? Smiley

My theory is that smoking weed is used to demonize the cannabis plant in general (so we miss out on all the amazing self-sustainable things that can be one with it).  the authorities put out campaigns to make smokers feel alone and unpopular within the general culture. 

To me the smoke network just shows people they are not alone..
char0n

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

just curious 🤔

My theory is that smoking weed is used to demonize the cannabis plant in general (so we miss out on all the amazing self-sustainable things that can be one with it).  the authorities put out campaigns to make smokers feel alone and unpopular within the general culture. 

To me the smoke network just shows people they are not alone..
True that. Think about education in school: Why did we never learn about the amazing benefits from a cannabis plant? Because it is demonized.
To me the SMOKE network will give an opportunity to educate and share knowledge. Maybe share a recipe on a nice cannabis leaf salad with a little twist or like most will do share your cannabis experience, what it has done for you, what products you use and so on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: