Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34850 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dinger101

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:24:51 PM

Tokens unsold during the ICO will not be destroyed, but will be stored in a special fund. According to the founders, these tokens will be used for sale to advertisers, users and cannabis producers. Thus, the entire token emission will indirectly (by all platform users) be available for sale on the market in the future regardless of the ICO results, which will create pressure on the future value of SMOKE.

Sounds like a well thought out plan is in place. Often the leftover coins go to the hands of Devs.
CryptDeal

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

Congratulation to the end of the ico. Apparently the ico was successful.
I'm really waiting for the mainnet and the airdrop token.

That said mainnet will be 1.5-2 months away i believe

hehe, like i said, i bought some, gonna buy more, since price is ok

Too bad.. I have missed on the airdrop tokens. I am late !
dinger101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

Lolx me too.. I joined the party very late. All hopes on SMOKE, get paid and REPEAT now xD
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

Lolx me too.. I joined the party very late. All hopes on SMOKE, get paid and REPEAT now xD

no, you are not to late, its the beginning, just buy some at discount price now!!
CryptDeal

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

Well thats a little relaxing knowing that I am not alone who missed the party. Cheers!
dinger101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

no, you are not to late, its the beginning, just buy some at discount price now!!

Yeah, BUY!!!

We are talking free coins lolx.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

Yeah, BUY!!!

We are talking free coins lolx.
Buy buy buy, smoke. get paid. Repeat Grin Grin Grin
char0n

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

Tokens unsold during the ICO will not be destroyed, but will be stored in a special fund. According to the founders, these tokens will be used for sale to advertisers, users and cannabis producers. Thus, the entire token emission will indirectly (by all platform users) be available for sale on the market in the future regardless of the ICO results, which will create pressure on the future value of SMOKE.

Sounds like a well thought out plan is in place. Often the leftover coins go to the hands of Devs.
You are so right. Or they get burned Roll Eyes
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

no there will not be a coin burn, if i got it right, it will be used for marketing
TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

Smoke spike in price on a daily - i thought the remaining smoke was burnt already 😲 😲 😲
char0n

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:02:01 PM

no there will not be a coin burn, if i got it right, it will be used for marketing
good, so we can still buy more Grin Grin
TMARK446

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

I'm reading that no coin would be burnt i. thought i read some place that said tye coin qill be burnt - 😲
char0n

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

I'm reading that no coin would be burnt i. thought i read some place that said tye coin qill be burnt - 😲
How long do you think it will take to get to the moon?
TMARK446

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

Ico is over, now it its for real

So, how much did you buy/get through airdrop?
for me about 300 i. was lucky lol - and guess what - it keeps 👆 every now and then - ☺ investors already smiling
Jmaszhire

Activity: 805

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Smoke weed everyday
char0n

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Ico is over, now it its for real

So, how much did you buy/get through airdrop?
for me about 300 i. was lucky lol - and guess what - it keeps 👆 every now and then - ☺ investors already smiling
Very nice, you are right. To the moon Grin Grin
dinger101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

There won't be any burning. The leftover coins will be utilized for the new users/.
CryptDeal

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

Smoke weed everyday

Lolx. I don't have the capacity to keep on going everyday. That's a suicide.
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

Smoke weed everyday

Lolx. I don't have the capacity to keep on going everyday. That's a suicide.

xD You are getting paid for a suicide. You won't get a better deal than this.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Well thats a little relaxing knowing that I am not alone who missed the party. Cheers!

I kinda of know that feeling. I wasn't late to the party but never paid attention to the airdrop. Smiley

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: